Finding Men for Violent or Rough Sex

ErosWired

Over the last three months or so I’ve tried to slant my hosting ads to make it clear that I am willing (okay, eager) to take on Tops who want to engage in rough or violent sex. I can take cock, and I’m not one of those bottoms who bails out when things get a little heavy.

But I have not had much luck making contact with Tops interested in this kind of fucking. Is it that such men are actually uncommon, or are they to be found in specific locales or social spheres in which I’m not connected? Is there some type of place I should be going, and if so, is there a certain way I should dress or act there to get the message across? Any guidance on how to make Tops like this aware of my services would be appreciated.

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Over the last three months or so I’ve tried to slant my hosting ads to make it clear that I am willing (okay, eager) to take on Tops who want to engage in rough or violent sex. I can take cock, and I’m not one of those bottoms who bails out when things get a little heavy.

But I have not had much luck making contact with Tops interested in this kind of fucking. Is it that such men are actually uncommon, or are they to be found in specific locales or social spheres in which I’m not connected? Is there some type of place I should be going, and if so, is there a certain way I should dress or act there to get the message across? Any guidance on how to make Tops like this aware of my services would be appreciated.

What qualifies as "violent or rough sex?"  What is it you are specifically looking for, and do you know why or is it just an emotional or physical need that is hard to articulate?  

i have certain needs for what i call "affectionate humiliation," but have learned to qualify it that way because some guys get into what i would call 'violent humiliation' which is different. It's a tough puzzle for me to unravel, so i am always interested when guys understand and can articulate what they need/want and the reasons behind their needs/desires. 

Guest SecretCumWhore

Communication on your sexual needs and emotional ones for that kind of play with a guy whose open to having the conversation.  Someone who knows your needs and wants, and you for him can make the play beyond wild and fulfilling.  When I hear “I don’t make plans, just go with the flow’. I usually find out after I get there we are into different things.   Had we just talked about it, it wouldn’t of been an issue or maybe we coulda compromised to both get something out of it.   Communication isn’t a strong point for the community sometimes in our quick hookup culture.    

For me a quick hookup can be fun and passionate. Chaotic.  ]

Extended play with someone you know a bit is definitely worth the work though too.  

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

What qualifies as "violent or rough sex?"  What is it you are specifically looking for, and do you know why or is it just an emotional or physical need that is hard to articulate?

A fair question. As to the first part, I’m talking about the kind of dominant, aggressive fucking in which the Top is energetically driven to sate his appetites, reach his goal, or make his point, through the maximum application of his cock. His sexual acts are rapid, forceful, extended, repeated, and intense. They are carried out solely in pursuit of his pleasures and goals, unrestrained by considerations of the hole in use.

This definition may include rough handling, such as manhandling the bottom to change positions, holding the head or neck down on the bed while fucking, pinning the bottom’s arm back, etc., but for my purposes does not encompass face slapping, punching, beating, or any form of battery or violence not directly related to the Top’s sexual acts.

As to the second part, why I am seeking this, I am not entirely certain - I have a sense that although I serve a reasonable number of Men on my outings (15 Men enjoyed my ass this last CumUnion weekend, not bad for September) my ass is not being used to its greatest advantage. I have a feeling that it could be serving Men with greater need, really getting put through its paces, having its limits challenged.

My imperative, to accept the fuck of any Man who claims it, doesn’t discriminate on any basis, so in that respect I can’t really explain why I should seek more violent sexual use. The only thing I can suppose is that my gratification in seeing a Top satisfy himself with my body will increase if a Top satisfies himself using my body to the extreme.

For those suggesting Recon, I am no stranger to Recon, but find results there very sporadic.

• Like 1

I've found that your ad can't be too "out there" as some tops might think you're mental or something, or extremely desperate for a fuck. My best success has been sharing that I enjoy verbal and aggressive sex and most of the time that starts a conversation about "how aggressive" do I like it.

1 hour ago, Close2MyBro said:

I've found that your ad can't be too "out there" as some tops might think you're mental or something, or extremely desperate for a fuck. My best success has been sharing that I enjoy verbal and aggressive sex and most of the time that starts a conversation about "how aggressive" do I like it.

So, are you saying that men who like to fuck bottoms violently don’t want to read that a bottom is actually looking for that kind of treatment because he would have to be either crazy or desperate to want it? (I’m neither, as far as I can tell.) What, then, does such a Top target when choosing a bottom for extreme treatment?

I have absolutely no insight into the Top brain to give any sense of this at all. I tend to just throw myself out there straight up, with little or no subtlety and hope I come across as genuine and real. But if there’s some sort of game to be played, I’m likely to suck at it.

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

So, are you saying that men who like to fuck bottoms violently don’t want to read that a bottom is actually looking for that kind of treatment because he would have to be either crazy or desperate to want it? (I’m neither, as far as I can tell.) What, then, does such a Top target when choosing a bottom for extreme treatment?

I have absolutely no insight into the Top brain to give any sense of this at all. I tend to just throw myself out there straight up, with little or no subtlety and hope I come across as genuine and real. But if there’s some sort of game to be played, I’m likely to suck at it.

It's kind of hard to describe, but some guys like the thrill of the chase. If you just throw yourself out there "legs up and ass open" you deprive them of the opportunity to feel that they've coaxed you into it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

It's kind of hard to describe, but some guys like the thrill of the chase. If you just throw yourself out there "legs up and ass open" you deprive them of the opportunity to feel that they've coaxed you into it.

Interesting...

So among these possible lines of approach, which (if any) would you think would be the more effective:

1. If you like to fuck rough, I’ve got the hole you’re looking for

2. Prey Animal - If you’re Man enough

3. Fuck me down - If you think you can [subtle difference]

4. Like aggressive Tops - HMU

5. Seek Dominant Tops for submission 

6. Looking for Alpha Tops to serve*

Aggressive Tops, I would also be interested to hear your feedback on this - does it stimulate you to see a cheeky challenge from a bottom, or is an instant turn-off from a faggot who doesn’t know his place in your hierarchy? Does any whiff of submissiveness make you go limp with disgust, or tingle with anticipation? Really genuinely curious from a psychological, as well as practical, point of view.

*I realize that no. 6 has a poison pill in it, in that an Alpha Top is likely to reject a bottom offering to serve multiple Alphas - Alphas do not, as a rule, share their conquests. But this language is sometimes seen in profiles, and may be part of my error.

My experience is that it’s rare to find tops that will truly take it that far.  Everyone talks a big game, but chicken out when shit gets real.  Just keep at your search, because there ARE tops out there that will give you what and more.  Believe me. 🙂