Fucked while the boy friend watches

Cumdumphouseboy

One thing I miss about my ex is how he used to arrange for tops to come breed my hole while he watched.  He knew my obsession with cocks and cum. His libido wasn't as strong as mine, so he loved to watch as other guys used my hole. 

• Like 3

Had a BF few years back, was a little dom and sometimes liked to fuck me in public but not where it was too cruisy, or in front of some of his old friends.  Someone who wouldn't be offended could stumble on us. How he knew of these places surprises me.  Sometimes no one would see us. He liked the observer asking him questions about who he's fucking, sometimes talking as he fucks me.  But outside of some hands he didn't want to share me. We left B'more once where he's from, had just fucked me, says we need to make a quick stop, then pulls over in a woodsy area and he says I got more for ya.  He leads me down a path, him grabbing my ass says he loves knowing his kids are safe in me.  By a tree, a few kisses then puils my sweats down, spits and inside fuckine me as I try to keep his load inside.  Soon someone passes, he gestures he can watch. Then the two start talking. BF says he loves me because I love taking his cum anytime and ok with strangers watching. The stranger is jacking now, knows I already got bred and still wants more. BF tells him I love uncut when he sees this guy has impressive foreskin, and lets me play with it. in a minute BF cums in me and encourages stranger he's had enough having me suck his foreskin and he needs to feel my ass. No hesitation he slides right in to the base. "Fuck harder he likes it", BF says and not long I have more cum in my guts.  Most of the ride home was how he liked seeing me get bred by a stranger, and he didn't think he would. That changed his idea of me being his private cumhole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...