I am a deceitful bitch

Of course I like to think of myself as nice ,kind, loving and sometimes I am actually those things, but when it comes to bug chasing I can be a lying dirty slut. Of course I can be a good dirty lying slut ,but sometimes guilt catches up, but it may not do much.

It started on a Sunday and it finished on a Tuesday. On the Sunday in question I  was randomly looking on Barebackrt and looking at parties in my area. I mean I should start by saying I am a versatile bottom so a party promising  a guy who was Neg bottom looking for Poz loads should have left me interested ,but  basically as a Top looking for a load. I never felt that at all. I replied to the Ad. There were already 7 replies. The guy , who was  nice, came back to me almost immediately. He said my profile said I was mainly a bottom looking for Poz loads.  Obviously he wanted to be the center of attention and it was his hotel room. I mean he didn't say this but we both knew what he meant. I reassured him I was topping only that night and was only there to breed him. Then I dangled the idea of my unknown status. He was in and I was a lying whore.  I knew what I wanted was the very thing he feared.

Tuesday Night came and I  left work early , got prepared and went to the address I had been given. I knew before I entered the almost seedy hotel room, that out of the  11 guys who said they were coming , only probably 2 would show up , so I was surprised to see 4 other guys in the small dark room. The bottom was on the bed already being fucked and moaning. The TV was loud to mask the sound. Another guy , who looked like he was in his 60s was shoving a big fat cock down the bottom's thoat. The other two guys were sitting on the second bed jerking off and looking at the sex. There was silence,besides the TV and the moaning.

I sat down on the bed and took off my clothes, shoving them near  the other piles of clothes and then lay back and started stroking. The other two guys in their possible 30s and 40s were stroking their cocks hard.  The guy in his 40s had a large fat cock with a PA. The other guy just average but lovely cock. They were both looking hard at the sex in front of them and I was looking hard at them.  

The guy getting fucked was in heaven , he was moaning and writhing as he was being fucked. He was in his 40s I would say , but tonight he was  the center of attention. I was about to take all of that away.  The guy in his  30s was next to me and I lent down and started sucking on the guy's cock. It was lovely and he started moaning. I kept sucking. I stopped for a moment and then said loud enough for the 2 guys to hear me. " Fuck watching this guy getting pozzed turns me on so much,   it almost makes me want to give up my   Neg bottom status to be pozzed. I mean it is so fucking hot. I cant wait to fuck him, but as bottom I would love those Poz loads in my ass".  I started sucking again. I knew I had both their attention. Within a second I had of them fingering my hole. I am a deceitful bitch.

Soon while I was sucking the 30ish  guy I could  feel both their hands start grabbing my ass. The PA guy was most aggressive.  " So you know what your saying don't you ? " He said quite loud. Louder than I wanted. It suddenly became  apparent to the guys fucking, that something was happening. The guy with the PA continued loudly " This guy is a bottom Neg and wants to be fucked. He is gagging for it and while I wait my turn for the sloppy bottom over there I am going to fuck this bugchasing slut "

I had been sucking cock but I could feel the bottom's eyes on me. I wanted this. I am a deceitful bitch. 

To be continued

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5