Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

I have had this fantasy of another bottom and I competing with each other - egging each other on -  offering support -comrades  -trying to prove a couple of tops (or more) which one of us were the most worthy of their loads!!!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

As a versatile this is also a dream for me. Looking for another guys, one or more to gave sex with us. Watching my bf while he fucking another guy or being fucked. I need a bf like this. 

Almost the same thing - caught my BF cheating on me and decided to go to the Club getting myself Fucked - Breed and Seeded by any Cocks wanted me !  I did so- 5 Fuckers had me 1 night !  Cum dripping pussy cunt hole here !

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, Sissywhoresuzy said:

Oh yes, so up for anything that gets me fucked & pozzed

I'm kind of complicated. I'm not submissive, but I LOVE to bottom with hung men. I guess you could say I am a power-bottom slut. Generally speaking, I'm only into men for the sex, not dating. I'm a little more versatile with trannies and just straight up dominant top with females.

It would be awesome for me to date a sex worker. Then I could show off how eager I am to go to a bathouse or public men's room to get fucked in the ass, catch the fuck flu and pass it on to that girl or TS gf.

Having more than one bug chaser or bareback cocksucker in the relationship only doubles the fun.

• Moderators

I was widowed two years ago. I really miss his big cock pounding and breeding me. I miss getting home from work and being told to clean out quick because he found two tops to come over and breed me so he can fuck a cummy hole. 

But I also miss having someone to talk to and watch movies with and go to dinner with and so on. 
It also really sucks always having to be the one who shops for groceries, vacuums the living room, and cleans up after dinner. 
So even though another top would be my choice for a partner, I could deal with living with a buddy who doesn't fuck me. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1