No foreplay?

Guest berlin-merlin

On 11/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Pnpguyny said:

Most tops push my head down on their cock and have me suck them good before they fuck me. I have been with a few guys who don't like getting head at all which seems unbelievable to me.

I'm partial to getting head because most guys get too excited and try to ram my cock down their throat forgetting the mouth has teeth and I an very uncut and would like to stay that way

34 minutes ago, find91 said:

Being Bi, I actually don't mind foreplay and can be hot with the right guy. However, most times I just want to treat you like a slut and fuck you till you can't get up.

if the goal is to "fuck [me] till i can't get up," then fucking is the foreplay for me, and the my not being able to get up is my need met, my 'orgasm'

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, find91 said:

Being Bi, I actually don't mind foreplay and can be hot with the right guy. However, most times I just want to treat you like a slut and fuck you till you can't get up.

My regular breeder has me come in, undress, lay on my back with my cunt presented, then he uses spit and lube to wet my cunt lips and his dick and starts pushing his 9.5" in right away. 

Foreplay is "When can you get here so I can cum in you?"  

• Like 2

The top I've been with for a few months is perfect. Walk in, quick chit chat while we walk to the bedroom, I strip, take a few hits of poppers, legs up, spit and insert and he fucks me for a good 45 minutes non stop. I'm there for the cock inside me and the cum

I actually do like some foreplay sometimes.  My husband will do it sometimes.  Most of the time though, and practically every time with other guys, foreplay isn't part of the picture at all.  They all just want to get right to fucking.

As I get most of my breeding at dark rooms I don't get, not feel the need for much foreplay.  I just like tops to ram it in and fuck hard. I am not exactly the tightest hole in the world and it opens up pretty quickly after a couple of cocks. 

• 2 weeks later...

I always like foreplay before fucking-sucking cock, balls, sucking on and eating out butthole, etc, but if a top for example wants to start off and go right to fucking me, I'll serve up my hole for him, easily. No questions asked.

Edited by rawfuckingonly
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest DetroitAnon

I’m not big on foreplay,...would rather stay in doggystyle position at bathhouse for guys that are already hard so they can start pumping me raw right away.  It’s about efficiency so I have the opportunity for as many men as possible.   I like a guy to pump, dump, and go with few words said.  I do love hearing “do you want my load” or “where do you want it?”   Of course my answer is “inside me”.  I also like alpha males calling me a faggot, bitch, or whore.    The only turn off is a guy who fucks really good but then starts talking and has a fem voice.  Or won’t shut up.  For fem tops and chatty tops I try to make them cum as soon as possible.