I had this young guy who answered my ad about a year ago, and he wanted to explore more of gay sex. I met him at the motel parking lot, and as soon as I saw him, I knew what I wanted to do with him. He was 19, 5’9", 165 lbs, brown hair, cute and he has this wire rim glasses that made him so bookish.

When we got in to the room, I asked him to take a shower. He did and came out already dried, with the little white towel around his waist. I asked him if he had sucked a cock before, and he said no, but he told me a guy sucked his cock a week ago. My dick twitched at the thought of this cute young ass.

So I took his towel off, his cock was already hard about 6 inches long and oozing with precum. He has a real thick black bush. I sucked his cock, gentle and slow at first. I licked and sucked his balls, and he was squirming. I took his cock again and this time, I sucked his cock harder, I mean really sucked it. I ran my hands to his soft, smooth thighs, and then I shoved my finger up his tight butt, looking for his prostate.

He kept crying out “Oh my God” and then I found his prostate, fingered it a couple times while I had his cock in my mouth and then he exploded in my mouth. I felt his cock throb, and his butt hole tightened I thought he was going to break my finger. I didn’t swallow his cum, instead, I used it to lubricate his butt hole. I placed a pillow right above his ass. He asked me what I was going to do with him, and I told him I was going to fuck him. He pleaded me to be gentle because this is his first time. I grabbed the back of his knee and pushed it towards him. I told him it’s going to hurt a

little bit, but he’ll enjoy it eventually.

I pushed the head of my cock to his asshole. It was too tight, so I tried it again. I grabbed his underwear, balled it and I told him to bite it. I pushed again, this time hard, and the head of my cock popped in. He bit on the underwear, and closed his eyes, and I saw he was in pain. I saw tears running down, and I told him I wasn't going to stop.

I looked at my cock and his asshole, and I saw some blood on the tight seal I made with his hole. My cock throbbed in his ass. I pushed my dick all the way in until I buried the whole thing, and then paused for awhile. I took the stuffing off his mouth and I kissed him. And then I pumped, half way out, and then slammed it back in. I pumped my cock in and out for about 10 minutes, and then I decided to hump him. I pushed his butt a little higher, and then I rested my hips over his butt, and then instead of pulling out, I rocked myself back and forth. He liked this one better, and he started saying “Fuck me”. I said "Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you up." I rocked slowly at first, and then faster, harder, driving my dick deeper. And then I came inside him. I blasted a big wad of my poison cum into his tight little ass.

I slowly took my cock out after 10 minutes, and then I saw this gaping hole. I placed my finger inside to feel it, and felt my poison seed. I told him to squeeze his ass, and I saw my cum with some blood and shit on it. I got so turned on that I inserted my cock again and fucked him again. I fucked him 3 times before he had to go home.

He converted a few months later. He still comes around sometimes so I can fuck him.