• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This one's a bit more capital R...

“No, my boyfrie–"

Prey

I was freaking out because we just arrived at the bar and I already lost my wallet. My boyfriend went in without me and I’m outside panicking looking for it. I was excited to wear my Spiderman costume to the bar, my butt looked amazing in it. The lack of pockets was my downfall though, especially where I had already had a few drinks.

A seemingly nice man dressed as a roman soldier came to me and offered to help search. I was in such a panic I barely looked at him, I didn’t notice right away how much of a stud he was.  He suggested I retrace my steps back home, and I agreed it was a good idea. While walking home looking, he walked behind me, I started to wonder if he was looking for my wallet, or just looking at my ass.  I don’t normally show off, but after putting on a lycra costume I felt more bold, so I made a point to stick my butt out while I walked and teased him. I’m sure my boyfriend wouldn’t mind if I’m just teasing.

We made it all the way back to our apartment complex and still no wallet in sight. The panic started setting back in and the man put his hand on my shoulder and reassured me, it’s probably inside. This is when I noticed him. His arms were huge, his pecs were like pillows, and face rugged and handsome. I got butterflies in my stomach and suddenly became shy. When he suggested we go inside to look for it there, I didn’t even think about why he was inviting himself into my apartment. I just wanted to not seem dumb in front of such a hot guy. I opened the door and he came inside without asking, before I could even say anything.

“Where’s your bathroom?”

I told him where to find the washroom as I checked the likely spots for my wallet. I was surprised when he came back from the washroom with my wallet. How did it end up there? I thanked him and he put his big arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to say.

“I think I know how you can pay me back for helping you”

“What!? No, I have a boyfriend.”

“Relax kid that’s not what I meant, I just thought you could offer me a drink is all.”

“Of course” I said blushing, the vodka was out on the counter so I mixed him and myself a vodka cranberry. He took his drink but didn’t drink it. He started walking around the apartment. 

“This is a pretty crappy place, do you share this little apartment with your roommate?”

“My Boyfriend, and yes he lives here too.”

“You’re bed is so small, I guess your buddy must be a pretty small”

“What? Yeah we’re both… omg”

The man sat on my bed and spread his legs, I could see his huge cock hanging there and my mind went blank. A devious smile crossed his face as I stared.

“Go on touch it, you deserve to feel a real cock.”

“I.. I.. I don’t know…” but he reached over and grabbed my wrist and pulled it onto his shaft. I couldn’t think my palm closed around it by reflex. I could barely get my hand around it and it was growing in my hand, I could feel the blood pumping into it. I’ve never felt a dick this big, why was it slick? “My boyfriend”

“He’s not here, it’s okay to be a bit bad, plus you’re not actually doing anything, just holding it.”

He gave a thrust into my hand and a bit of precum dripped out and rubbed onto my wrist. My wrist, his cock was as fat as my wrist.

“Keep that up though and I’m going to have to thank you.”

He thrust again his dick was fully hard by this point and a big glob of pre smeared on my palm. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from his dick, stood up and pushed my palm into my face. It smelled so strong. I don’t know why but I opened my mouth and tasted it. I’ve never tasted cum before, I thought it was gross. He reached behind me and pulled down the zipper on my costume.

“my boyfriend”

“Relax, I just want to see your twink back”

He turned me around and ran his hands down my shoulders and arms, peeling down my costume as he went. He kept my wrists in the sleeves, restricting my movement and raised his hands back up tracing his hands along the sides of my back, grabbed me by my armpits and raised me a foot off the ground. The feeling of being lifted like this was scary and comforting. I felt I was losing control of the situation, but I also felt a thrill. I felt special that such a strong man was interested in me.

“You’re so light, I could have a lot of fun with you.”

“Can you put me down please?” I sounded a bit uncertain, because I did like the feeling of being lifted by this man.

“I can, do whatever I want with you, that’s the point”

That made me nervous, “Please put me down now”

“I will if you say “Please Sir””

“Please Sir, Put my me down. My boyfri…”

Before I could finish he had me flipped and pinned to the bed. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them behind my back with one hand and used the other to rip my costume down and expose my bare ass.

“I don’t want to hear about your wimpy boyfriend anymore.” I felt him press his hard cock into my buttcrack “you’re mine right now”

“Please Sir, I don’t want this to go further, we’ve been saving ourselves.”

“You’ve been saving yourself for me, you just didn’t know it until now.” he pulled his hips back and I thought for a moment he was going to let me go but I quickly realised he was lining up to push into my virgin hole.

“You’re not even wearing a condom!”

“That’s right I’m going feel your virgin cherry pop.” He pushed in, just the tip, but it hurt so much. "Lucky for you my dick is still lubed from the last guy."

The last guy!? How many men has he been inside tonight? He pushed in further, sinking deep into my backside. I’m not a virgin anymore, I can’t give it to my boyfriend like we planned. I started to cry.

“Don’t cry baby, this is what you’re for, and you’re so good at it.” by now he was thrusting into me, the pain had subsided, the whole experience was so confusing, because it started to feel good, like it did when he was lifting me. I felt humiliated, but also protected, and the feeling in my ass when he pumped in was like heaven.

“You like that don’t you slut, I’m going cum inside your tight slutty hole.”

“No, my boyfrie–”

He thrust so fast and hard using his whole cock and started pounding me, the pain was back, but I also felt the pleasure”

“I TOLD YOU DUMB SLUT I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT STUPID WIMP.

Your boyfriend didn’t help you find your wallet and he’s not going to help you now, he’s just going to stand in the door and watch and touch his little prick while I flood you.”

He was pounding me so hard now I couldn’t respond, I could barely see straight, did he say my boyfriend was watching? The hard pounding seemed to go on forever but I think it was just a few minutes. Felt myself cumming against the mattress, and I had started crying again, I could hear someone grunt across the room.  Then I felt the man thrust deep in me and hold it there, his huge cock throbbed and throbbed. He was cumming so much inside me. I turned my head and saw my boyfriend trying to avoid eye contact with me, his hand on his spent little limp prick.

The man, what’s his name? Stood up, grabbed his drink from the bedside table, chugged it and left, pushing my wimpy roommate aside as he left.

Edited by loadgiver
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 7

• 4 weeks later...