• Here's a new story for you guys. I have the first two chapters written and the rest is outlined... Enjoy... xxx •

Our Boyfriends’ Cummy Holes

Chapter 1 of 5.

Andy and I were pals at work. We flirted with each other around the office, but nothing too serious. Andy was a nice guy, and I bet he didn’t know what I pig I could be. I knew Andy had a really serious boyfriend and didn’t want to screw that up for him. I’d been seeing a guy but we’d decided to give each other some space for a while, but more on that later. After a frisky day of Andy teasing me at the office, he invited me out for a beer after work and we chatted. I confessed that his flirtations turned me on. He asked if I wanted to get to know him and his partner better. Andy’s boyfriend, Luke, looked very sexy in the photos he showed me on his phone, tall, husky, furry, and a great smile. He was a bit older and rarely went out. I guess you could say in spite of his handsome looks, he was shy, which made Andy’s biggest turn on a little tough to explore.

Andy scooted closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me towards him and discreetly whispering. He told me that he was a huge exhibitionist and loved putting on a show with Luke. I nodded and told him that sounded hot. He told me he sometimes invited a guy or two over to watch him fuck Luke in their bedroom. He was hoping to get a chance to fuck Luke in a more public setting sometime. I asked if he’d ever seen Luke take someone else’s cum and he shook his head no. I asked why he was telling me this and he told me he’d heard rumors that I had a wild side. I told him he might be right.

I went on to tell Andy that I’d had some fun public times with my former main squeeze. I chuckled to myself as Andy confessed what he thought was so filthy, not knowing the raunchy things I’d done with my boy. I asked if he wanted to know about those kinds of things I had gotten up to with my boyfriend. He eagerly nodded. I told him to get comfortable.

Back when I had a steady boyfriend, we’d done our fair share of swapping and hooking up. I told Andy that I used to love sliding into my boy’s ass after he’d just taken someone else’s load. Andy asked for more details. I told Andy about our trip to Spain, where I went bent my boyfriend over in the backroom of a gay bar. The locals and tourists watched me bareback him and jerked off to us fucking. When I finished inside my boy and pulled out with a juicy plop, a stranger walked over and without asking, shot a big juicy load all over my boy’s cum-oozing hole. Some splattered across his smooth cheeks and crack, but some shot directly into his stretched-open hole. It turned us both on, and freaked us both out. Another guy stepped up like he wanted a turn, and my boy stood up and said, ‘all done for tonight,’ and then pulled up his pants. We made a quick exit. How had we gone from being exhibitionists on holiday to him having a stranger spay his cum right onto, and even into, his open hole?

When we got back to our hotel, my boy asked what we should do. I suggested I eat his ass and suck as much of that strangers cum off and out of him as possible, then maybe a soothing hot bath. Eating that stranger’s cum, mixed with my own made me so hard. I suggested I fuck him again to see if my dick head could squeegee out his guts. He moaned as I railed his tender hole and filled him up again. I ate that seed up too before we climbed into the tub together.

Andy cleared his throat muttering, ‘a stranger’s cum in your boy’s hole, and you ate it…’ I grinned and asked if he wanted me to go on. Andy nodded.

To be  continued…

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Keep the feedback coming, guys. xxx

Chapter 2.

I continued, sharing more of me and my boyfriend’s naughty devolution with Andy…

My boy and I took a vacation to Key West a few months after getting back from Spain, where he’d let me breed him with three anonymous loads. Unsurprisingly, at our clothing-optional resort, something similarly raunchy happened. My boy and I were rolling around in our room and decided to go to the second floor maze area of the main building. I bent my boy over and ate his hole as other guests strolled by. I rawfucked my boy while three guys gathered and jerked off. The first guy, early 60s with a furry belly, jerked his big uncut cock and asked if my boy would take his cock. I started to pull out to give my boy the chance to answer. He was clearly conflicted, so turned to his slutty desire while also holding back a bit. The guy said, ‘make up your mind. I’m gonna cum!’ My boy groaned and hissed, ‘cum on his dick!’ And the stranger did. He shot five big slimy globs of seed right on my dick, my shaft sticking out of my boy’s unprotected hole. I knew I wanted to slide it and inseminate my boy with the stranger’s cum but I waited for him to beg me. ‘Put it in me,’ I heard my boy moan. I slid slowly in and watched as my boy’s hole squeezed that fresh load of cum off my cock and into his guts. The other two men jerked off to the sight of me breeding my boy with another man’s anonymous seed. They both came, shooting their loads on my boy’s upturned ass and lower back. They were both tall, tan, and lean. I later learned that they were locals who often came by to load up visiting tourists. One guy later told me that he liked to leave visitors with something to remember him by, a kind of souvenir. He didn’t elaborate and I didn’t get the details.

I leaned forward, feeling their fresh loads of cum smear on my abs. ‘Do you want their cum inside you too,’ I asked. He nodded, eyes clenched, giving into what he wanted. The men wiped their fresh cum out of my treasure trail. They smeared their fingers into my boy’s crack and onto my cock. I hammered those loads into him before adding mine. My cum mixed with three anonymous loads from total strangers as I shot deep inside him. The guys left and I sat my boy down on the red vinyl bench. He leaned back and spread his legs so I could admire his wrecked cummy pussy, now leaking four loads. I leaned in to start lapping, and he closed his legs. My boy decided that he wanted to let all that fresh cum seep into his hole this time. I slowly spread his legs again and lifted them up, promising to not let him lose another drop. For five minutes, he whimpered as I fingered each pearl of cum seeping out of his loose hole. I was steadily sliding two upturned fingers all the way inside him, making sure it all went deep inside and stayed there to fully soak into his tender guts.

Back in the bar, my work pal Andy was gasping, open-mouthed as I finished my naughty story. With our knees touching on our barstools, I looked down and saw a dark wet forming a spot the size of a quarter as Andy leaked precum. Andy asked if my boy and I had gone farther than that. I asked if getting three strangers cum absorbing into my boy’s raw hole wasn’t far enough. He placed my hand on top of his hard leaking cock and pressed it. ‘No. I want to know if you two got into other guys fucking him.’ I honestly shook my head, no, and added, ‘not yet.’ When my boy realized I would be open to it, he freaked out. He was afraid he’d go off the deep end and become a real cumslut. I assured him I’d be ok with that, but he suggested we take some time to just be with each other. I went on telling Andy what happened next.

Our newly-chaste sexlife worked for us for a while. After a few months of monogamous bareback sex, it got tedious and a little boring. We went from fucking daily to maybe once a week. After we’d had such risky adventures, my cock stretching my boy’s hole open and leaving him filled with only one load just wasn’t particularly thrilling. When fucking him, I’d tease my boyfriend telling him how nice his hole felt loaded with cum. He’d moan and I’d breed him. Sometimes, I’d get hot enough dirty talking that I would stay hard and cum again. That was the best, with his hole already worked open and already lubed with my cum. It felt so good that sometimes I’d jerk off thinking about his beautiful cummy hole while at work with a condom rolled over my dick. I’d fill it up with my load and tie it off, ready to pour into my boy as soon as I was back at home. I began regularly pouring my afternoon loads into my boy’s hole while fucking him. The sounds of that gloppy fuckery really got me going. Two loads was always better than one but not as hot as when I knew I was plowing through someone else’s sticky nut.

After a few weeks of increasingly stale sex, my boyfriend suggested a quiet weekend at a gay resort upstate from the city. I asked if he wanted to be naughty there, and there was a twinkle in his eye. That weekend, we rented a car and drove the four hours north. I thought I’d be able to hold my bladder, but just a few miles away from the resort, I needed to take a piss really badly. We pulled into a sleepy rest area. I walked briskly to the singular urinal and whipped out my cock. I heard rustling and knew someone was in the one large stall. I pissed and pissed and pissed. The urinal automatically flushed but I knew I wasn’t finished. After a few moments of silence, whoever was in the stall started moving thinking that I must have left. I heard moaning and pounding and knew someone was getting fucked in there. I still had to piss, but the sex sounds were making me hard. I stayed there with a growing erection willing my bladder to behave.

From the deep groans, I knew it was two men fucking in the stall. It’d been a few minutes and my boy came to check on me. When I saw him in the door, I held a finger up to my lips as a signal to be quiet. He tiptoed in and heard the hot fuck going on. My boy grinned and grasped his crotch. The guys finished loudly, and I heard the sound of toilet paper rustling and pants being pulled up, and a whisper to ‘see you again as soon as you can get away…’ The other guy replied, ‘thanks for bagging up. I wouldn’t want to get anything that I could spread to my husband.’ I heard them kiss, then the sound of the stall unlocking. The first guy to exit looked mortified to see two people in the bathroom who had clearly heard what was going on. He made a quick getaway, but not before I saw his t-shirt had the logo of the resort we were headed towards. The next guy looked like a lumberjack or a truck driver, flannel and all. My boy waved to the hunky man and we grinned as he left, almost proud of what he’d been witnessed doing.

My boy giggled as he headed to the stall to empty his own bladder. We both laughed as we finished our piss. I went to wash my hands and he joined me. He stood behind me and in the mirror over the sink, I saw his wide eyes. He held up a used condom, steaming with warmth. The reservoir was full of cloudy thick cum. I was instantly hard again. He handed me that rubber and nodded. Without a pause, my boy went back to the stall. I followed him. I knew he enjoyed me pouring my own cum out of a condom to lube my dick, and here he was wordlessly asking me to pour a stranger’s cum onto my dick and fuck it into his hole. My boy pulled down his pants and arched his back, sticking out his beautiful butt. He used both hands to spread his cheeks, leaning his cheek into the cold tile. I unzipped and let my rockhard cock fall onto his asscrack. Like some sort of filthy hotdog between big thick buns, I poured that cum onto my bare cock and eased it into my boy. He grunted and pushed back, fucking himself on that stranger’s load. Within minutes, both of our loads were swimming around inside my boy’s pussy. Only after I’d fuck the cum from that used condom inside my boy did I wonder if it was the lumberjack’s load or the resort employee. I figured it didn’t matter and not knowing definitely turned me on. I thought how raunchy of one of them to allow himself to sleep around and be fucked, but only safely.

Andy asked me if anything more happened at the resort, and I nodded. I told him that I often carried a condom now just in case someone wanted to lose a load and I could bring it home to my boy. Just then, Andy’s phone vibrated, and he grabbed it. His boyfriend, Luke, was messaging to ask if he was headed home soon, followed by a horny emoji. He showed it to me and suggested we take the conversation back to his place. After all, I’d started this conversation with Andy when he gauged my interest in watching him fuck his boyfriend.

We hailed a cab and, on the way, Andy texted Luke to tell him to prepare to put on a show, that he was bringing over company. Luke replied that he’d hop in the shower and that he was already cleaned out hoping for Andy’s load that night. He wrote a reply, showed me, and then deleted it without sending saying ‘YOU MAY GET MORE THAN ONE LOAD TONIGHT.’

I asked Andy flat out if he was into sharing Luke and he told me, while grinning, that he’d not really thought about going all the way. Then he winked. He asked me to describe what it felt like slipping into my boyfriend’s cummy freshly-fucked hole. With the cab driver listening, I described collecting full used condoms and pouring them onto my shaft and slipping that cum into my boy’s willing hole. I described how puffy and opened-up sliding into cum-slick ass felt, like a moist loose glove. I described to Andy how risky it was putting a stranger’s cum in my boy’s unprotected pussy. I could see Andy getting even harder in his pants. As we talked, he had one hand on his crotch and one on my thigh.

The cab driver smirked at us as we pulled up to Andy’s building saying, ‘you boys have fun now.’ Andy raced to the door after asking me to stay outside for a minute to get things ready. He stepped inside and I turned back to note that the cab was still there. The driver was fiddling with his phone trying to pick him his next fare. I flagged him down as he started to pull away and walked back over to the car. He asked if I’d forgotten something. I nodded. I reached into my wallet and pulled out a condom. He looked confused. I pointed to the bulge in his pants and asked him to slip the rubber on and quickly rub one out. He instantly opened his fly and fished out a nice big cock. I rolled the rubber on and jerked him off. ‘I’m straight,’ he said, ‘but getting my wife seeded turns me on too!’ He came within thirty seconds. I tossed my business card at him suggesting we stay in touch. He yanked the condom off and I tied it up. The cab drove off as I arrived on the stoop just in time for Andy to invite me in. I held up the cab driver’s condom as Andy’s jaw dropped and he beckoned me inside, knowing something amazing was about to happen.

To be continued….

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...