A Few Doors Down

Really HOT story! Danny is lucky to have an experienced partner to teach him.  I was hoping Stu was going to whore Danny out to local guys.  Men that Danny has known his whole life but didn't know their secret.  The once little boy has grown up into a "piggy" taking their Hot loads!

• Thanks 1

Part 5

Stu:  Danny surprised me at how quickly he took to being a queer pig.  Within a week of our first fuck, he'd taken over a dozen loads, we snowballed loads I'd sucked out of his ass, plugged his ass to keep my seed in his guts overnight almost every time, took my pierced cock into his throat until he almost passed out, got showered by and swallowed my piss, and almost took my fist.  Not much cleaning of my grandmother's house was getting done but I didn't care.  

Some of the locals weren't very happy that I wasn't fucking them, but then none of them were as good as Danny was.  When he left for school they'd have their chance again but until then he was going to be my sole sex partner.  Even my friends from the city were confused.  "I've never seen you fuck a guy this much.  He must be pretty damn good, but I thought you said he was a virgin a week ago" my buddy Jacob told me.

We were laying on the bed in the playroom, covered in sweat after a long fuck and he was examining some of my tattoos.  He'd trace one with his finger or tongue before asking about it.  After the third day of fucking he had become a lot more open and unafraid to ask questions.  Each day after that he got more uninhibited.  I tried to answer most of them, getting him ready to be a stud on campus.  That's when he asked the question I was hoping he wouldn't ask.

"Do you ever bottom?" Danny asked.

"Uh, yeah.  Not very often" I replied, unsure why I didn't just lie.  He got a big grin on his face and I realized I was about to feel his dick inside me.  It was nice to see him take initiative, even if I didn't really want to be the recipient of his first ass fuck.  He pushed me back and started to rim my ass.  It wasn't much longer before I realized he'd been taking detailed notes of everything I'd done when fucking him.  In some ways it was like my clone was fucking me, he just happened to be thirteen years younger, less hairy, devoid of ink or piercings and twenty five pounds lighter.

The next hour was surreal.  He may have had a few moments where he was not quite as confident as I usually was, but they only lasted a few seconds.  For being his first attempt at fucking a guy it was amazing.  I knew guys that had been tops for years that weren't as good.  We stared at each other for the first part of the fuck, our facial expressions all the communication we needed.  Then, he rolled me over and mounted me.  Danny drilled my ass like he owned it.  I ended up with his load pumped deep into my guts and while I may have been reluctant at first, the more he fucked the more I wanted it.

Like with his first bottoming attempts, once we were laying there with my hole throbbing and his cum leaking out, he wanted to know if he was an OK top.  All I could do was laugh and he took it the wrong way.  It took a few minutes to reassure him that he was much more than OK.   I knew there were going to be a lot of happy bottoms at State after he got there.  

--
Danny: We'd been fucking daily since that first time.  We spent most of the time down in the basement and had tried a few different pieces of furniture.  I had never thought of pissing as being erotic but that changed one day when we played in the big shower in the basement.  Stu showered me with piss and then used my mouth as a urinal, telling me to swallow it. My favorite was the thing he called a sling.  It made it easy to lay back, put my legs up in the loops and watch him drill me.  The only thing we tried that I wasn't big on was when he tried to get his hand inside my ass.   I'd rather feel a cock plowing in and filling me with cum.   

Each night I'd fall asleep with the plug in my ass holding Stu's cum inside me.  The wet dreams I had got more vivid and I had to put out towels on my bed so I wouldn't mess my sheets.  In the morning, I'd find my stomach, chest and face covered in dried cum.  In the back of my mind I knew our play time was coming to an end.  I was going to leave for school the following Sunday.  As much as I wanted to begin the next phase of my life, I wanted to keep playing with Stu.

After another amazing fuck that left me full of Stu's seed, I worked up the courage to ask him if he ever bottomed.  He looked a little surprised at the question and I expected him to tell me 'no', but he didn't.  He just told me he rarely bottomed.  I didn't really ask him if I could, I just crawled between his legs and pushed them back.  One of the things I really didn't like to do when I had sex with women was eating pussy.  I didn't like the taste and I don't think I was very good at it since the few times I had tried it, the girls had pushed me off after only a few minutes.   Stu enjoyed eating my ass and I loved how it felt when he did it, so I was eager to see if I'd like it more than pussy.

I started out slow, just licking along the crack.  The taste of sweat and feeling of the hair on my tongue was very different and made my body tingle, not wretch.   I tried to do all of the things that Stu had done to me to prep my hole, but I was too eager to feel my cock inside him.   The one thing I forgot was to use lube.   When my cock finally pushed in, I realized it was only with some spit and my precum.   It felt good, though, and Stu had a big smile on his face.  Plowing into his ass with my bare cock felt a million times better than when I'd fucked those girls with a condom.  

The longer I fucked, the deeper I got.   I kept waiting to hear the complaints like the girls I'd fucked had made, but instead Stu kept encouraging me.   Harder, faster, deeper, pull out and thrust back in.  They were all the things that he had done when fucking me and I was now doing them to him.  We already had a long fuck earlier when he topped me, but this fuck was just as long if not longer.  We started out missionary and moved to doggy after at least thirty minutes.  I could fuck him harder like this, but I couldn't see his face to see if he liked what I was doing.

With girls, I tried to rush sex to get it over with.  With Stu, and I assume guys in general, I wanted to make it last as long as possible.  I just couldn't believe how good it felt or how hard my cock stayed.   About the time Stu started groaning again I felt my orgasm start to rise.  This time there was no willing it to hold off.  I began to pound him faster for a minute and then pushed him flat on the bed.  My hips thrust in twice more, making a loud thud as our bodies slammed together and then I began shooting my cum into his slick tunnel.

Ropes of cum shot out unlike any other time I had blown my load.  I couldn't believe how good my whole body felt.  The cum that surrounded my cock felt so much better not being constrained by a condom like when I'd fucked girls.  It seemed that Stu was turned on as well, since I felt his hole squeeze and release, trying to suck as much of my cum out my cock as it could get.  We laid there, me on top of his back for a few moments before I rolled off him, pulling my still hard cock from his ass and laying on my back next to him.

"Damn, that was good" Stu told me, grinning back at me before he said "Someone has been taking notes" and chuckling.

I know I was blushing but it felt good to have Stu compliment me.  Finally I replied "Thanks.  I have a good teacher."

--
Stu:  My thoughts about Danny were very wrong on one big point.  He wasn't a bottom.  As willing as he was taking my dick and cum for nearly two weeks, he was also a good top and I hoped that lots of other guys would feel him fuck and breed them just like he had done me.

I smiled back at him when he told me I was a good teacher.  I replied "A good teacher would have given you the chance to show me your top skills earlier so I could experience them more.  You're only going to be here two more days."   

He looked a little sad and replied "Not even that.  Tomorrow my parents are having a going away party for me and then Sunday morning I'm moving down to school.   You should come over to the party.  It starts at four."  I realized I'd screwed up and my thoughts of having a party of my own with him was not going to happen.   My friends would probably be even more pissed since they were looking forward to sampling the ass I'd been raving about for the past week.  

--
Danny: I had invited Stu to come over to the party my parents were throwing me before I left for school.   I didn't really expect him to show, but he did later in the evening.   I heard lots of comments from the neighbors that were there and was surprised when my dad told them that they should be more accepting of our new neighbor and that he was a good guy.  Stu greeted me with a bro-hug which surprised me but it fit the situation.  Once he released me, he handed me an envelope.  I found out later it was a gift certificate for a piercing and tattoo shop near the university.

A few of my friends were surprised that I knew Stu and some made rude comments about his tattoos.  I told them "Just cuz he doesn't look like everyone else around here doesn't mean he's not a nice guy.  You should cut him some slack."  My friend Ben seemed to be fascinated by them, though.  Soon, the three of us were talking and Ben kept asking questions.  I knew the next time I saw Ben there would be some ink on him, I just didn't know where or how visible.

Stu finished his beer and gave me another bro-hug and told me to keep in touch before he headed back to his house.   Ben turned to me and we talked a bit more.  "Can I tell you a secret?" Ben asked twenty minutes later.  

"Of course.  We've known each other since the fourth grade.  I think we know each other pretty well and you know that I won't tell anyone's secret" I replied.

He looked down a moment and then looked back at my face.  I could see he was scared and shaking.  "I think Stu is really hot."  

I was shocked.  Ben and I had been best friends for years and now I knew why we fit so well together.  "You're gay too?" I asked.

The look in his face was a mixture of relief and surprise. "Too?" he asked.   

I nodded and we moved even further away from everyone else at the party.   We talked more and I found out he had figured it out in high school, unlike me.  Also unlike me he was still a virgin and never had those awkward experiences with girls trying to be straight.   

The party started to wind down and Ben helped my parents and me clean up.  We hid a couple beers and when my parents went inside we cracked them open and kept talking until the fire in the pit went out.  The two of us went inside and I locked the door to the basement before we started fooling around.  I gave him his first blow job and he sucked his first cock.  He moaned so loud when I started to rim him, I had to push his face into the sofa cushions.   Ben wasn't ready to get fucked, but I wanted to be the one to take his virginity and it was now or never.

We sat on the floor after I'd pumped my second load into his ass.  "God, that was so hot.  We should have done this years ago" Ben said.

"Yeah, but I was too dense to realize I was attracted to guys" I replied.  

"When did you figure it out?" he asked.

"A month ago" I told him, embarrassed.

"Wow.  You seemed to know what you were doing when we fucked... Uh... Can I ask who... Uh... Was your first?" Ben asked, scared and shaking again.

"You met him tonight" I replied grinning back at him.

"Stu?  Oh my fucking god.  You lucky dog.  He was ok with you not having a lot of experience?" Ben asked.

"He was a really good teacher, but I spent most of our times on the bottom.  Just once on top.  And then you.  I hope you enjoyed it" I said.

"Oh yeah... it was amazing and I'm glad you were my first" Ben replied.  A few moments later he said "I have to get home before my parents start calling to find out where I am.   Thanks for tonight.  I won't ever forget it.  It was so much better than I dreamed it would be.  Too bad you're leaving tomorrow.  I hope we can keep talking even though you're going to be hundreds of miles away."

--
Stu: I knew I had to make an appearance at Danny's party.  I wasn't sure what to get him for a graduation/going-away gift, but finally it hit me.   A quick call and the place I'd gotten my first few piercings and tattoos in college had no problem setting up a gift certificate for his choice of body mods.  Danny introduced me to a bunch of people at the party, some looking at me suspiciously and some were friendly.  Even some of his friends were wary of me, but I'd gotten used to it and it didn't bother me.  By the time I went back home, I think I'd proven to everyone that I wasn't as scary as they thought.

One of Danny's friends was one of the accepting people.  He was cute too.  Ben was about Danny's height with dark curly hair, a trimmed goatee, a covering of fur on his chest that I could see poking around his tank top and below his shorts.  He asked several questions about the tattoos and as he talked I realized he was checking me out.  

Sunday morning I was making breakfast when my phone buzzed.  I read the message while I ate.  

"Thanks for the gift certificate.  Not sure what to get but you'll know soon" Danny's text said.

"Youre welcome.  Do what you want, not what others tell you to do" I sent back.

"BTW if u need someone to help u clean last few rooms Ben might be able to help" Danny texted a minute later.

"Good to know, thx" I sent back.

Almost immediately Danny sent another message telling me "He thinks ur hot ;)"

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 3