A Cheater Gets Pozzed

Hotload84

This is how I got started barebacking in the first place. It was November of 1999 that I took my first load. I had a partner at the time and was cheating every chance I got. All the dudes always wore condoms and I always had them shoot off on my face. Well my partner was called for yet another business trip and I was gonna make the most of it.

No sooner was he out that door my dick was hard knowing within hours I was gonna get pounded in his bed by some other guy. I went to club that night, hooked with a dude from out of town on a business trip, and went back to our house to fuck in my partners bed. As usual, I requested the condom, in fact even rolled it on his dick. The party drugs had kicked in and God could this dude fuck. We fucked for what seemed forever, all over the house. Then back to bed we went. He wanted to fuck me on all fours, which I did without hesitation. It was at this point the dude took his rubber off to breed my ass. I had no clue.

He had told me before that he was poz, but with a rubber I didn’t have a problem with it. Little did I know, that he had shot inside my ass with his poz load unprotected. I found out later after he left that in the garbage was the condom with no cum in it. The after using the toilet I found that my ass was full of cum and the dude was gone. I tried to call the number that he had left for me, it was disconnected. I had gotten FUCKED.

• 3 years later...