Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

18 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Your instincts do you credit. The cage needs to be snug and have no gap at the end, but for a new locked nub its not a good idea to compress the clit. You need to be conditioned to sleeping in it to tame and blunt your clit's regular nightly swelling first, as well as wearing it through the day. Some discomfort is expected.

If your goal is respectful limpness while being used, I really think you should also consider adding hypnosis to your arsenal. I thought I had a small dick, but keep getting feedback that it was both not small and a "very pretty dick" as well. I didn't want that distraction from serving men with my cunt, so I used hypnosis to focus my arousal and attention on my cunt as well as getting a cage as a visible symbol of restraint.

My dom top friend and other tops that use my cunt enjoy how my limp dick and balls look as they penetrate me and how, as they fuck me, it emits ropes and ropes of precum clearly illustrating my arousal and engagement in their use of me. 

I recommend you take it one step at a time in your journey towards a limp nub. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and advise. I am increasingly more ashamed of my clit and want it to be both limp and ineffectual to my breeding experience. I believe it is respectful to the tops even if they say it’s not an issue. I am not in a relationship so I have to go through the process of explaining over and over to men that may not fully understand why am not getting hard or why I don’t want to touch my clit during sex. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Thank you so much for your feedback and advise. I am increasingly more ashamed of my clit and want it to be both limp and ineffectual to my breeding experience. I believe it is respectful to the tops even if they say it’s not an issue. I am not in a relationship so I have to go through the process of explaining over and over to men that may not fully understand why am not getting hard or why I don’t want to touch my clit during sex. 

It is also important that you express your identity and truth as dedicated fuck hole with a useless clit. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2020 at 7:29 PM, Tallallman said:

I do not find what is being said here to be true at all.  I am very masculine and very, very tall with at best an average dick.  I could not get a Top to fuck me if I was the last bottom on earth.  Frankly, I gave up even trying years ago.  Tops only want twinks with big dicks.  If one is over the age of 30, you might as well be dead as far as all Tops are concerned.

Actually no. I prefer guys  30+. If you are tall and masculine, most gay men will assume you are a top. I'm on the shorter side and guys use to try to make me bottom until I flip and fuck them. They assumed because I was short I had hung small. They were wrong. If you don't fit one of the stereotypes hooking can be more difficult, but don't give up or think that all guys think the same.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, find91 said:

Actually no. I prefer guys  30+. If you are tall and masculine, most gay men will assume you are a top. I'm on the shorter side and guys use to try to make me bottom until I flip and fuck them. They assumed because I was short I had hung small. They were wrong. If you don't fit one of the stereotypes hooking can be more difficult, but don't give up or think that all guys think the same.

I'm looking for *strength* in the men who fuck my cunt. I certainly have a size difference kink, and l am always happy to have a big man cover my body completely with his and overwhelm me mentally and physically. However, the size difference kink cuts both ways, I'm just as happy to have a powerful man smaller than me, and with more strength per pound, own and overwhelm me in the same way. If I can serve their needs and be true to my nature at the same time, it's ideal.

To Tallallman's observations: I connected with my receptive and hungry cunt less than two years ago. I'm 57 and, after being raped as a child, I'm a very new and authentically submissive bottom. I've experienced agism, there is no doubt. But at the same time, I've found men who value and enjoy my nature, my cunt, and my authentic self. I've been fucked and filled by a super hairy muscular daddy 6" inches shorter than me who, at 74, controlled me exquisitely and made me feel like his boy receptacle, by a 40-something muscular athlete who after 4 months without fucking just needed to breed a dad and fill him, and by a 29 year old son who slipped me his name and number on a receipt because he knew I was destined to be on his dick. There are flawed human beings who will dishonor your offering, but there are worthy breeders who will use and own and fill your cunt if you can let go of resentment and anger and be who you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, find91 said:

I mean, it could be your profile pic, or everything of yours that I've read, but I'd never assume you were anything but a top. But yeah, I get it. I'm a tall guy, and people who haven't met me often think I'm a top, until they meet me, at which point it's pretty obvious I'm just a big sub cumwhore. But I definitely disagree that anyone over 30 might as well be dead. I mean, hung twinks will always have an appeal for some, but there are a ton of guys like @find91 who prefer hooking up with someone who's got a little more experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have a small dick, im a total bottom. for me its all about the man breeding me like a woman, his sperm is all that matters. i want a black man, older, pot belly, nice 9 inch cock. my dick is tiny next to his

Yup, I'm  a 5'5 "fun size" boy with a 6'0 cock (fully hard)...luv occupying the "bottom bunk" when being raw fucked and bred by my hung 6'3 Nordic/Viking stud...but once in a while...while at CumUnion (how I and eveyone else miss it) or on "deck 17" on a gay cruise...I flip and breed a hot ass...Mmmmmmmmmmm...  oink!!!!🍆🍑💦😛🐷 Oh, by the way, I never ask status...☣️