Pounding my Straigh FB

Guest iJoey

NOT MY STORY

ENJOY

I hadn’t fucked my mostly straight fuck buddy in about two months and we decided it had been long enough. We sexted a bunch before hand and decided that I was going to completely dominate him. I used to be more of a bottom but now that I’ve gotten older I love fucking the shit out of guys. I told him to be naked and ready for me when I got there.

As I got there and walked up to his glass door I saw him on his back with his legs semi up so his hole was exposed to me. I walked in and stripped my clothes off as I neared towards him. It was completely dark other than his Xmas tree lights and a couple candles. I grabbed his legs and brought his ass to my face. Fuck his hole tasted so fucking good. Hairy and warm just how I like it. I ate his ass sloppily until saliva was all over my cheeks and chin.

After a while I moved to his cock which was about 7in and very thick. He had so much precum already that all I tasted was salty semen at first. He wanted to go to his bedroom so we got up and I followed him up the stairs. About 3/4 way up the stairs I couldn’t control myself and I grabbed his ass and started fingering his hole and pushed him down on the stairs. He was moaning so loud now and I ate his ass again while we balanced on the stairs. About I was done I spanked him harder than I ever had and I could tell it was hurting him but he didn’t tell me to stop, so I kept doing it. Finally he got up and we moved to his bed.

I went for his hole again and devoured it. He had some lube already out and I grabbed it and lubed my 8in cock up. After I fingered him for a moment I stuck my cock in him slowly. I could feel the rim of his anus grip my pole tighter than normal. I pushed in as deep as I could go and he whimpered looking me straight in the eyes.

“You missed this dick didn’t you?”

I didn’t give him time to answer because I had opened his mouth with my hands and spit down his throat. He loved the taste of my spit and I loved depositing it into him.

I didn’t give him much warning before I started pounding the fuck out of him. He moaned and said how deep I was and kept screaming “holy fuck”

That made me only go deeper and harder. We fucked in every position imaginable and I kept pulling out to eat his gaping hole. Every time it gasped open I’d spit in his hole and then into his mouth.

I started fucking him again and told him to put his hand above his head and forced his legs up while I jack hammered his hole. I could hardly keep my sack of cum from flooding through him.

He kept saying I’ve never fucked him this hard before. And I knew I hadn’t. I was ready to cum and I asked him where he wanted it. He said in his mouth but I decided on my own that I wanted my seed to be planted in his hole. I told him he better not fucking stop my while I’m cumming and to keep his hands behind his head.

I started thrusting harder and faster than I had all night and told him I was going to flood his guts

As I shot my load in him I kept fucking him so hard he was on the verge of crying and I kept Fucking him harder. I was so light headed from fucking that hard that I fell on him and sat for a minute with my cock still in him. When I pulled it out it was completely covered in my cum and I made him lick every last drop of it off.

Since then he’s been begging for another one of my loads