Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

Two words: Condom Fatigue.

When I started having sex, no one knew about AIDS. (It didn't even have a name yet.) Condoms were for guys trying to avoid causing a pregnancy not gay guys. Not long after (sometime in the 1980s in my experience) condoms became required and expected for sex because the possibility of HIV infection was so frightening. Men of my age all saw friends die around us and it scared us. (The HIV cocktails only became available in that later 1990s.) I hated condoms but just put up with them (and insisted on them) because becoming positive seemed so dire.

When the HIV cocktails arrived they gave a glimmer of hope and it was years more before the drugs became far less toxic, simpler to take and, for the majority taking them, well tolerated. Today we know so much more about the low risks of sex with guys who are undetectable and the opportunity to protect HIV- men with PrEP. Condoms are no long the "only" way to protect yourself if you want to remain negative.

I hated the condoms I felt compelled to carry and use for decades. Now, on PrEP, I feel I can have the sex I really want to without that nagging concern and worry I was taught for so long to have.

The "safe sax" messages worked on me for a long time but now falls on deaf ears. I know I'm not alone.

That's what I mean by Condom Fatigue.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

As a bottom I am here to please the man who is fucking me. Skin on skin is the natural way to breed and giving him the pleasure to make him cum is my goal. His seed/DNA being delivered inside me is my reward and the greatest bond between two men. If his seed is poz, then I can only hope that it will survive and grow inside me as his baby would with a woman.

for me, three reasons:

Putting on a condom breaks the flow and often causes the top to go flaccid and when you're gagging for it, there is nothing more frustrating than that.

I love to have a top fuck me for a while and then turn around and suck him so i can taste my own ass on his cock (even better if it has been cum in before then), which leads me too...

The thought of cum as lube for the next bloke.... drives me nuts.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

For me it is the feeling of skin on skin as I pump my cock up an ass.  I can't imagine not pumping my cum up an ass the taking the top's cum load up my ass.  I usually wear a PA when I fuck so using a condom just is not going to happen.

Guest bbbearlover1

It's the way sex should be, period.  I still remember how mad I was, when I fucked raw for the first time.  His pussy was so fucking warm, and it felt like home in so many ways.  I had no idea that THAT was what I'd been missing.  That was October 2006.  I haven't worn a condom sense, and I changed every profile I had at the time to note that I only played raw.  It's the best sexual decision I've made.

• 1 year later...

I want to go rough because I'm just a dirty slut who only deserves to be fucked, filled, seeded and raped.

I'm a slut who thinks he's a normal guy, too bad that every time I get fucked I remember who I really am, who my uncle made me to be.

My ass Is for others to use and thats it. Getting cum in me is a sign of apreciation and it reminds me of who I am.

Everything about putting a condom on ruins the moment. Having to stop to put it on. The loss of feeling and sensation. Condoms are tight and uncomfortable.

Bareback is the only way to do it. Feeling a wet mouth sucking, then straight to pushing my cock into his hot, tight hole. That connection that my cock is in his arse and at any moment I can pump my cum into him. Its all about the moment, an intimate, primal act and it has to bareback.

• Upvote 2

I don't even know, the feeling is definitely better without rubber but something else really turns me on too.

I definitely love creampies but that comes after as a bonus.

For me bareback IS sex. Anything else isn't proper sex.

Guest Bearman

Just has to be bareback for me.Having been through the initial Aids scare and reverted to condoms I am so pleased I have now gone back to Bareback.I love it when the top slides his raw cock into me and pumps away.Love when he he reaches the point where his thrusts increase and I know he is going to fill me full of his creamy cum.I love it when he withdraws his cock and I get to lick it dry.This is why bareback is the only way