Asking How Many Loads a Bottom Has - Why?

ErosWired

How Many Loads Question  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Why I Ask “How many loads do you have?”

• I don’t want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I only fuck a hole after it has multiple loads in it
    • I want to find out how much action is available as a bottom
    • I want to compare my performance with another bottom
    • I just like to hear how slutty these guys are

• Moderators

One time I was at the baths. It had been a good afternoon. I had just taken a load in the sling. I was lying there enjoying the afterglow of a hard fuck and hoping there would be another. A cute Asian guy stepped up to my ass. He slipped inside me. He wasn't fully hard; I could tell he only got inside because I was opened up so well. I asked him if he had a load for me. He said he wasn't sure because he had cum not too long before. He stroked slowly a few times. "You feel nice and wet. How many loads?" I told him 6. His cock went rock hard in an instant, and he started to fuck me hard. "Fucking cumdump, that is so hot." He shot load 7 just a few minutes later. 

We are still buddies. Anytime I run into him at a sex party or bathhouse, he does his best to line tops up to breed me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 2/2/2020 at 3:25 AM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Firstly, I've had one too many experiences where a guy's asked me to fuck him and then he couldn't take it.  (I'm above average, but not huge.)  I'm not interested in breaking anyone in...I want to fuck guys who really like getting fucked.  If a guy already has a load or two in him when we meet, then I know we are going to get along just fine.

Also, it is a turn on fucking a guy knowing that someone else was just inside him.  Not sure why.  Nothing hotter than standing in line for a hot bottom.

And finally, sloppy, loose hole just feels great!  

A lot of my tops (including my ex) love gaping cum filled holes.

When I top, I ask because it turns me on to slide into a cummy hole. Shameless pigs are also a turn on. I consider it a bonus to find a freshly bred hole, not a requirement.

When I go cumholing; announcing the number of loads in me is a point of pride. It tells the fucker that I am a public cumdumpster. I have only been denied a ready cock once, and that was when I told the fucker that I’d just arrived and that he’d be my first load of the evening. 

21 hours ago, drscorpio said:

One time I was at the baths. It had been a good afternoon. I had just taken a load in the sling. I was lying there enjoying the afterglow of a hard fuck and hoping there would be another. A cute Asian guy stepped up to my ass. He slipped inside me. He wasn't fully hard; I could tell he only got inside because I was opened up so well. I asked him if he had a load for me. He said he wasn't sure because he had cum not too long before. He stroked slowly a few times. "You feel nice and wet. How many loads?" I told him 6. His cock went rock hard in an instant, and he started to fuck me hard. "Fucking cumdump, that is so hot." He shot load 7 just a few minutes later. 

We are still buddies. Anytime I run into him at a sex party or bathhouse, he does his best to line tops up to breed me. 

That shows good etiquette, unless the top is balls deep in the bottom or slurping loads from the hole, the top doesn't deserve to know.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I don't like this question pre-meet.   I agree with the perspective above that it's either a trick question or indicative of someone home jacking with no intention to meet.  I have two perspectives:  

Top Perspective:   Nothing feels better than the slickness of a cummy hole.   However, for random cumdump hookups, I I don't ask in advance and just hope for the best.   I will ask a regular fuck buddy since there's no trick to the question in that case.  They know I'm going to cum unload and I don't annoy the hell out of them by demanding to wait until someone else blows inside them.  My regulars know I like sloppy seconds and will sometimes suggest I wait 30 minutes if they have someone else lined up.  I also really gets me off if know who's load I'm squishing around in. I have two favorites.   1) A mid 30s bottom who lives a few blocks from my apartment.   He'll occasionally leave his phone on the bed and tell me to open Grindr and/or Scruff so I can read the messages / look at the pics of the guys that loaded him up before me.   2) A BA flight crew member.  He stays at a hotel near my apartment and you could set your watch to when he'll be taking loads.   He also organizes the guys very efficiently, one after the other so sometimes,  as I'm walking to the room, there will be another guy heading to the elevator, sometimes with a visible chub in their pants. 

Bottom Perspective:   If I do the work to clean up, I'm greedy and I want multiple loads.   I get aggravated as soon as I read "how many loads".   If you're a top that wants to fuck a stranger bareback, what protection does being first offer?  I don't get it.  Similarly, if you're a top that needs to cum and only wants some raw action, why would you turn down a willing hole just because there's no cum.   Again, I don't get it.  (And to be clear - these are guys in my sex demographic - I'm not shooting for the stars.)  Upon arrival, ask whatever you want.   Call me a slut for having cum, ask to taste some, whatever you want.  I find that the vast majority of guys upon arrival are somehow turned on or otherwise indifferent to being somewhere in the middle of the queue of tops. As a bottom, I don't really seek out regulars but don't turn down repeats.   I like the variety and get off on taking loads from complete strangers.   That said, I love when a top with whom I have some real-life touch point shows up.   An example includes a guy who either owns or is the son of the owner of a little neighborhood food mart.   He's fucked me a few times (doesn't seem to mind sloppy seconds but has never commented on it) and then he'll nervously ring me up a few days later for coffee or something.  (I've never said anything but it's very clear he recognizes me.)   Another example is a guy who works for another company in my office tower.   I live close to the office and he's come by my place a few times when I'm "working" from home.   Clean cut, slim small frame, introvert., always in a perfectly tailored suite.   Who would expect he's a piggy top with a giant cock that can take in an obscene amount of poppers while breeding a bottom.   He completely ignores me in the office tower but I can tell he sees me.   

Soo.. I went beyond topic there but in today's Social Distancing environment, I have plenty of time to write!

• 2 months later...

Most of my recent hookups are 1 on 1 or a couple fuckers in each one of my  holes.    Occasionally,  I go to a sex party, and am the bottom du jour.    I love it when my fuckhole has multiple pearl white cumloads pounded into it.     The tops fucking me agree verbally and physically that they enjoy immensely seeding my cum sloppy cunt .    Will be glad when the social distancing rules are relaxed, and the cumfests can resume.

6 hours ago, btm2bbred said:

Most of my recent hookups are 1 on 1 or a couple fuckers in each one of my  holes.    Occasionally,  I go to a sex party, and am the bottom du jour.    I love it when my fuckhole has multiple pearl white cumloads pounded into it.     The tops fucking me agree verbally and physically that they enjoy immensely seeding my cum sloppy cunt .    Will be glad when the social distancing rules are relaxed, and the cumfests can resume.

... I’m not sure I understand how you’re relating this to the topic, which is asking why guys who ask bottoms how many loads they have in them ask the question~?