What are your favorite sex acts?

Guest DetroitAnon

What Sex Acts Do You Enjoy The Most?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which “Combination of 2 Sex Acts” below is closest to defining your Top 2 Favorite Sex Acts?

• Bottoming Raw and Eating Ass
    • Bottoming Raw and Sucking Dick
    • Topping Raw and Bottoming Raw
    • Topping Raw and Eating Ass
    • Topping Raw and Sucking Dick
    • Intercourse (Raw or Safe) and Kissing
    • Piggy Raw Sex and Golden Shower
    • Piggy Raw Sex and Fisting
    • Piggy Raw Sex and Nipple Play
    • Bodyworshiping and Massages

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 04:59 AM

Guest DetroitAnon

Curious to know what your top 2 favorite sex acts are?   Mine are Bottoming and Eating Ass.    I think I’m one of those rare bottoms that would choose eating a hot ass over sucking some good dick.  Getting fucked raw and taking loads as a cumdump always comes first, but I also love to deep rim and suck the juices out of a freshly showered bubble or phat ass.  I one time ate an ass over two hours of a black guy with a beautiful ass.  He didn’t want me to stop.  My lips eventually got very sore and puffy and I had to stop.   He then fucked me raw doggystyle and gave me his load. 

Edited by DetroitAnon

Guest DetroitAnon

Interesting, what truly delicious whores we are on this site.  The only two polling options with no votes out of more than 50 is “making love” and body worshiping/massages”.  

This poll certified for me that this is truly my community of people I have the most in common with for attitudes and desires when it comes to sex and why it is so important to each of us.   Nobody outside this site would truly understand the frequency, the anonymity, and the rawness of the sex I love so much.  

I’m not an addict.  It’s my hobby.  It’s my joy. No different than the thrill a hunter gets from the hunt, a person who loves ice cream and gets a choice of 32 flavors at baskin Robbins, a person who dines out frequently and loves to tryout different restaurants and dishes, a gym rat that needs to be at the gym in all his/her free hours, a sports nut who watches college football all day religiously on a Saturday with a beer in hand.  Friday nights and Saturday nights are for me, when I get to indulge in my favorite hobby....anon raw sex and taking loads.  Variety is indeed the spice of life.  That spice may be the hunt, food, vanity, sports, sex, and more.  I don’t need another poll to know that we all will overwhelming choose sex as the spice in our lives.  

I’m very thankful to this site where I can express the true me and never be judged for it.  

Getting fucked raw for sue, but so hard to pick between sucking dick and eating ass.... I'm a bottom but i'm a total ass man too, love eating ass almost more than anything. I think it edges out sucking duck cause at least i still get to experience the guys dick in my ass, which is the most important

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Since the 1st time I was barebacked with Quite thick (though not overly long) cock and felt the load oozing out of my asshole when I stood up, I was hooked beyond "saving"  and only used condoms out of pragmatism until I finally started using PrEP last year.

Being fucked raw gets all my votes. After that it is whatever turns the Top on most: rimming him, toe sucking, cock sucking, licking armpits, being beaten, being flogged, verbal, etc etc.

Edited by fatbottom
changed my mind