What are your favorite sex acts?

Guest DetroitAnon

What Sex Acts Do You Enjoy The Most?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which “Combination of 2 Sex Acts” below is closest to defining your Top 2 Favorite Sex Acts?

• Bottoming Raw and Eating Ass
    • Bottoming Raw and Sucking Dick
    • Topping Raw and Bottoming Raw
    • Topping Raw and Eating Ass
    • Topping Raw and Sucking Dick
    • Intercourse (Raw or Safe) and Kissing
    • Piggy Raw Sex and Golden Shower
    • Piggy Raw Sex and Fisting
    • Piggy Raw Sex and Nipple Play
    • Bodyworshiping and Massages

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 04:59 AM

Hot post. It’s too late to vote but if I could I would have picked eating ass and bottoming raw. I love sucking dick but to me there’s nothing better than having my ass stroked out while someone sits on my face. It’s practically soul cleaning. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

37 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Hot post. It’s too late to vote but if I could I would have picked eating ass and bottoming raw. I love sucking dick but to me there’s nothing better than having my ass stroked out while someone sits on my face. It’s practically soul cleaning. 

YES! Agreed, with the addition in my case of extended ass/body worship of the top(s) prior to that, with them ordering me to smell, kiss and lick their ass(es). Heaven...so fulfilling.

• Piggy 1

Would have to vote for bottoming raw, and eating ass ... DEEP. Also have to throw in having my hole eaten deeply and aggressively too, especially overflowing with loads, while I'm deep throating all the ass juices off of every cock breeding me. Sorry ... just a greedy pig.

• Piggy 3

I'm a "bottoming raw and sucking dick" guy. Like soooo many others, which makes those ever elusive tops harder to find. But we persevere, right?

Don't get me wrong though, like so many others those are the standard activities that I hope for. If I encounter a truly adventurous top into all sorts of interesting things, oh the fun we can have...  🤤

I wouldn't have chosen any of the listed options. For me rimming and felching are two completely different activities. And I would take felching over rimming every day of the week! Since I'm limited to two options, I'm really torn between fucking/topping raw and kissing. I could kiss without fucking and be OK. But fucking without kissing just seems anachronistic to me. So I guess my two choices would be felching and kissing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I wouldn't have chosen any of the listed options. For me rimming and felching are two completely different activities. And I would take felching over rimming every day of the week! Since I'm limited to two options, I'm really torn between fucking/topping raw and kissing. I could kiss without fucking and be OK. But fucking without kissing just seems anachronistic to me. So I guess my two choices would be felching and kissing.

Man, we need to fuck and make out.

• Like 1