Do Older Men really want Younger Guys?

Sunovabesh

Ideally, I would like to find a hot guy in his mid twenties. I am 57.

I will need someone to take care of me in my late senior years, and will leave him my assets in return.

Plus I love to eat ass, and younger guy's asses are more appetizing.

1 hour ago, Muscledadbod said:

I will need someone to take care of me in my late senior years, and will leave him my assets in return.

So you're considering to become a Sugar Daddy? That could attract guys who have more eyes for your bank account than for you?

• Upvote 2

On 2/20/2020 at 6:43 AM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

As i get older, it seems my thirst for younger guys are now older too.

My bestrelationships have been with younger guys

I was 33, he was 22

I was 37,he was 18

I was 43, he was 21

I was 45, hewas 34

I was 55, he was 31

I like to think I bring a little wisdom and a bigger credit limit. He brings younger ideas that help keep me young.

It's worked for me,

"I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave". -Charlie Sheen

Hell yeah, I've always enjoyed relationships with a large age difference. My current boy is 20 and inexperinced- I'm a 57yo blue collar worker. I love that he enjoys getting down doggy, spreading his ass for me. Heaven is mounting and breeding my young boy. It works for both of us - he keeps me young and I each him new things.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NLbear said:

So you're considering to become a Sugar Daddy? That could attract guys who have more eyes for your bank account than for you?

They don't have to know my intentions at first. It can be a natural relationship that just happens to end that way. There are young guys who are only attracted to Daddy types.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:27 PM, Muscledadbod said:

I just turned 22!! leave em to me daddy :))) lol

I love sex with younger guys because they like to venture sexually out of their age group. They take care of their bodies for the most part. They can be “old souls” enamoured by the life experience of older men. I love younger pigs because they sniff out older pig daddies readily! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I know I'm late to this thread, but I'll speak from personal experience. 

I've been on both sides of this.  As a young 18-20s guy, I loved sex with older men.  It tended to be better overall due to their being more experienced.  There were obvious exceptions, of course; though, I think the guys where I had the best time were guys who were sexually self-aware.  For them, it was less the fact that I was a young twink and more about the fact that I enjoyed connection without regard to age difference.

This is a fact that I'm now experiencing on the opposite end, now that I'm in my 40s.  I still enjoy sex with men my age and older, but I'm also appreciating sharing my experience with a younger guy.  

To be fair, this is not about top/bottom.  I can be either (or both) with any age group.  The trick is to find a guy in which both of you are genuinely interested in one another.