What makes you go bareback?

Guest Nwibottom

I love the [banned word] that goes with gay sex. The visual is so important to me  im allowing a man to cum inside of me and I want him to cum inside . I bottomed for the first time when I was 11 years old and he didn’t wear a condom so since then I’m against condoms 

Guest Sithis

Only ever done bareback, never even thought of asking about rubbers when first I started getting fucked. Got hooked on it, loved the feel of a guy 'owning' my ass by cumming in it to mark his territory (until the next guy's load at any rate).

Guest ff-whole
On 3/4/2020 at 4:55 AM, theplayerking said:

1. Because PrEP is available 

2. Because it’s easier to stay hard without a condom

3. Because it often provides access to hotter guys, especially in groups 

4. Because of the psychological thrill of swapping fluids with a bud

Yes, and for a slut that I am... 4 times yes... give me a gangbang anytime... next please...

DSC03564.thumb.JPG.6f731827804ce1d94731a2396e56f83d.JPG

On 3/24/2020 at 8:47 PM, Poz-Mcr said:

The pure connection with another guy - skin on skin, sharing intimate fluids - no other thing like it and why, once I started barebacking, I have never wanted to go back to using rubbers

Exactly how I feel - all the fuss with putting a rubber on, seeing his hard on go down, working on getting him hard again - with bareback he gets hard and he can stick his cock in me straight away ... it is more intimate, it is more natural, and when I get a load of cum it is the best thing ever.

Personally I love the feeling of cum in my ass. It feels so filling Dick feels so much better raw as well, it's such a primal carnal thing. Just a hot top pumping away at your hole and owning your hole as he fills you up. Its also such a rush to be bred by random guys and not know what he's giving you

On 3/25/2020 at 6:51 PM, bottombunny said:

Exactly how I feel - all the fuss with putting a rubber on, seeing his hard on go down, working on getting him hard again - with bareback he gets hard and he can stick his cock in me straight away ... it is more intimate, it is more natural, and when I get a load of cum it is the best thing ever.

Exactlyyy. It feels so natural and once he's hard we can get right to it

It started for me after many years of depriving myself. I was a school teacher that didn’t want to get caught up in something career damaging. So fast forward I changed careers after ten years. I moved to LA where I knew no one and it’s such a big city. So I discovered the bathhouses and sex clubs etc. I never let anyone fuck me. Mentally I was afraid of hiv still. But I fucked a young pretty boy one night. He was wild and uninhabited. He had me put it in and I discovered that it felt incredible. I remember fucking that ass and cumming inside of him. All the well tell myself that I deserved that hot sensation. And it became my preference. I would find ass sometimes in the darkroom and pound and shoot my load. So that became my secret that I liked to fuck boys raw. I had this professional conservative look that say I wouldn’t do such a thing. Anyway, one night I was out at a straight bar and I saw a woman running away from a man. I chased after to make sure she was ok. Anyway, the man told me that he wasn’t trying to hurt her. She was a friend who was drunk and angry. So he offered to buy me a beer and we ended up chatting it up. Turn out he’s bisexual? Hmmm . So we actually end up making the rounds to two more places. He this guy who fights the big fires in California. He is there for training. So the night ends and he gives me a ride home and I ask him  to come up . I had told him how I hadn’t really liked getting bottomed. Some friend in college tried it and it hurt and was very uncomfortable. So I always just assumed it wasn’t for me. He tells me that he doesn’t get fucked and that it really isn’t that important. But I was very young and horny. I think it was because I was attracted to him and he was a good listener with a bulging crotch, plus the firefighter thing. So anyway, It was weird at first because my house was very nice and for some reason he thought that I was married and that a woman might show up any minute. He finally relaxes and we go to the bedroom and  he ends up rubbing this Palmer oil all over my body to relax me, He was very strong and went commando. He takes his jeans off and I am like... nervous because he’s bigger than the guy that fucked me in college. 
So to make this story short, he ate my ass for over and hour. I remember him telling me that my ass was smooth and hard from working out. I am like jello now and very horny. I remember him having a little graze of hair on his chest and sexy nipples. I was horny and he took the lead that night. I realize later that the condoms I had wouldn’t have fit him. What went down that night was crazy. He slid that big tool in me and He fucked my 24 year old ass so good that on the second  time while he was inside me I came and discovered that I was doing it all wrong. This was how you fuck an ass. He was a young hot daddy with hot body and big dick. This was during the middle of the hiv. So I took a big risk with him. But I learned that I love my ass eaten, I love big dicks that keep coming. I called in sick the next day. And we never met again. But he fucked my ass like a man. I do remember looking at my hole later because it was a little sore in a good way.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1