Life on Tour Part 2

blkoraltm

Having had such a good time at The Club Fort Lauderdale the previous week, I debated returning for ½ priced night again.  I've always had bad luck returning to the scene of my most recent whoring when I am on a trip, and as a long term vacation whore. That was what was in the back of my head the whole time. But I decided that the number of folks there on a Tuesday, I could at least swallow a few more loads.  Decision made, and when my day off came I set off.

This time I arrived to be in line at 345pm or sox having learned from my mistakes. I also arrived fully prepped and cleaned out in case the action started just as fast. I was quite a bit further up in line, but I still figured that I would have a good time nonetheless and swallow a few loads. Boy was I wrong.  

Once I got settled into my room I noticed that I recognized a few of the guys from the last week.  Some who had let me suck them. Some who hadn't. Even then I also noticed that I was a familiar face, walking around as a black man in a Bathhouse or sex club there is an assumption that I am a Top and you have a BBC that you will give to almost every willing, fit or twink bottom. I had less hands pawing at my jockstrapped cover crotch and more hands on my ample cub ass. WooHoo! 

So once I started the night never ended until I walked out the door. I spent time on my knees in the darkroom, which for someone who had osteoarthritis is a very piggy move.  But any cock that came towards my face went into my mouth. It was early so I had a few who let me tease them but no one really blew early on.

After a while I went to my room and a guy came in to let me suck him some more,  and after A while of teasing his HARD cock I asked him to fuck me. He obliged. And pounded away until his stroke became more erratic and steady and before I knew it he was loading me up. During the entire experience which was too short for my underused hole to accept I had left the door open and a crowd had formed and one of the guys who I had been sucking on in the dark room swapped places with him and followed suit. He closed the door not wanting a crowd and cancelling my exhibitionist nature of my kinky side. But he treated my hole well, however he just arrived and didn't want to come yet. But promised he'd give me his load when he was ready. I always hate that, since we arrived on different schedules.  So my departure is scheduled for a different time. 

All in All the night was more whorey for me than the week before, I missed the hot muscled guy who's pumped cock made me come just with it in my mouth.  He fucked a few guys with it the week before but having had fewer cocks in my ass his humongous cock wasn't going to fit well up there. This week with all the action it saw I was stretched enough that I would have given it up and not had that feeling of being ripped up.  Still didn't get multiple loads in my ass but stayed on pace to swallow 100+ loads while on the road.

20200310_215044.jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.