Barebacking folks: embarrassing cum leaking stories

Teneo

Guest JackEdJIZZ

stopped at a local grocery store early one morning while doing my walk of shame.   Running shorts, tee shirt, two loads of cum and my favorite butt plug.   A little cough in the dairy isle turned into a big cough.   And...the plug popped out, cum leaked out.....and the stockers just watch as I picked it up, abandoned my cart and hurried on.   no doubt, somebody looked at the security cameras to be sure what they saw.       combo of full ass,  well loosened up hole, lube on the plug and a little cough turned into an adventure to add to my collection.    But that damned bright blue glass plug (yeah it made a good noise when it hit the floor) is still my favorite.....but has never escaped like that again.

Impossible for me for this to be  embrassing.

I love that look for me. Its my badge of honour. I love it.

And always has. Like my finger to the world. I am a bottom faggot and proud.

• Thanks 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ
2 hours ago, bocini said:

I

And always has. Like my finger to the world. I am a bottom faggot and proud.

love a fellow bottom faggot who is proud and owns his desires.   Proud freak, faggot here as well.   Hope more guys embrace really moving to the freak side of faggot life.

This has happened a few times, most recently in January.
I was at work and it was early afternoon. I had been out to Steamworks the night before, until about 3 am and had taken five loads.

I had to piss and went to the mens room where there are four urinals and five stalls. A couple of the stalls were occupied, but the urinals were free. I stepped up, unzipped and started to piss. At the same time I felt my ass relax a bit and a small fart emerge. Except instead of a fart, a gush of cum slid out of my ass. I was surprised as it had been about 10 hours since my last breeding and I assumed all the cum had absorbed or leaked. Judging by the pool in my shorts, my assumption was incorrect. I clamped up and pulled my pants up and shuffled into an empty stall.

Sitting down on the toilet, I could see my underwear was flooded with cum, probably two or three loads worth,  and as soon as I loosened my sphincter the rest flooded out of my ass into the toilet. The stall smelled like cum and I quickly tried to mop up the cum from my underwear and wipe my ass clean with toilet paper and flush the evidence away.

When the other guys left the mens room I quickly removed my pants and took off my cum soaked underwear, got cleaned up and returned to my desk to finish the day commando.

I do love the feeling of walking around with last night's load in me. I just get surprised when it stays with me that long.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest ltncumdump88

When I first started getting fucked, I was just a fresh teenager (15) and had gone to my local top daddy in the apartments I lived in. I got fucked by the married daddy in his living room. My mom had sent me over to his house to pick up some things from his wife that my mother was going to use for thanksgiving turkey dinner. I was fucked, stuffed and bred by Roberto the apartment maintenance guy my moms friend husband. Got the stuff and went back home. Sittin on the couch with my family waiting on dinner we were all watching tv. My dad asked me to help mom in the kitchen rotating the turkey in the oven. As i get up from the couch my ass is leaking a huge load of thanksgiving cum from the maintenance man. I was scared, turned on and didn't know what to tell my parents what was leaking out of my ass. lol

Guest CuriousDallas

My freshman year at SMU I discovered one of the cruisy bathrooms on campus and would go there before class, between classes, after classes. A lot of it was JO, sucking, BJs, and such but some guys wanted to fuck and get fucked. Usually when I’m specifically cruising bathrooms for sex I dress in just nylon shorts and no underwear so it’s easy access time, but didn’t do that on campus as it would look out of place. And it wasn’t my first time at the rodeo either...I knew that I had to be careful with it leaking out afterwards and make sure to take care of that before heading to class. I got hit on by this average looking guy and we took it to the stall. We started off jerking each other and he asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said yeah and got up against the wall and handed him a packet of lube and I could feel him living up my ass and dick as he slid in me. I didn’t ask him to wrap and was pretty sure he was in me bare which I wanted. He wasn’t at it long before he shot an intense load balls deep in me...I could totally feel him cum. He kept at it and busted another load inside me...almost as intense and again I could feel him cum. I knew his cum had been leaking out and down my legs and was cool with that. I had time to clean up. He thanked me, pulled up his shorts, and left. I locked the door and tried to clean up as best I could, knowing that I’d still smell of lube and cum. 

in class I sat to the back and apart from everyone else as that particular class wasn’t totally full. I could feel my ass spasm and did the most I could to try and control it, barely able to focus on the professor and hoping things didn’t get worse. The spasms continued and I was starting to worry if I should leave class and go to the bathroom or if I could hold it. The pleasure of the bathroom was now turning into the terror of the classroom. There would be no easy way to get out of this and my worry was his load was now leaking out of my ass and soaking the ass of my shorts. I discretely slid my hand under my ass and it still felt dry but there were more spasms. I’d been down this road before doing this and got lucky as I was wearing jeans that could contain the mess. That wasn’t gonna happen here. A gathered my stuff and headed for the door as the spasms picked up. I could feel a definite puddle in my underpants and was praying my ass didn’t show wet as I left the classroom. I could feel liquid dribbling down my leg and I quickly moved to the nearest bathroom as my ass spasmed more, releasing more liquid down my leg. All I could smell was lube, cum, and shit and I was dying of embarrassment but glad no one was seeing my distress. Finally at the bathroom I entered just as another spasm hot and a blob of liquid spattered the floor behind me as I headed for the stall. The guy at the urinal asked if I was OK and I muttered yeah as I fumbled with my belt, button, and zipper to yank my shorts down. I hadn’t even hit the seat before my ass erupted with an explosion of liquid. The stench of lube, cum, and shit was overpowering and again I heard the guy ask if I was OK. I said yes, but asked him to bring some paper towels as I knew I’d need them for cleanup. He brought them and said he’d hang out in case I needed more. Part of me was relieved and part mortified. I didn’t recognize his voice and was glad for that. I cleaned up my ass and legs as best I could and built a nasty pile of used paper towels to the side. My underpants were beyond hope and I gingerly took my shorts off to survey them. They were OK on the outside but pretty nasty inside. They’d survive the walk back to my truck but my underpants were beyond hope. They went into the pile with the used paper towels. Eventually I was good to go and the spams stopped. I cleaned the toilet as best I could and told the guy who’d handed my the paper towels I was OK and good. He left and I sheepishly carried the nasty paper towels and my underwear to the garbage can and washed my hands. I knew I had to go home and shower and quickly made my way home. After that happened I decided it was never worth it to get fucked before I have a class and stuck to getting it after class was done. I would regularly run into the guy who’d fucked me with those huge intense loads and would gladly take them still but knew that I’d have issues after that. I started hosting him outside of bathroom hookups and am amazed at how big a load he shoots. Not quite like the hyperspermia guy I hook up with but more than most guys.

Guest tristian
2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

My freshman year at SMU I discovered one of the cruisy bathrooms on campus and would go there before class, between classes, after classes. A lot of it was JO, sucking, BJs, and such but some guys wanted to fuck and get fucked. Usually when I’m specifically cruising bathrooms for sex I dress in just nylon shorts and no underwear so it’s easy access time, but didn’t do that on campus as it would look out of place. And it wasn’t my first time at the rodeo either...I knew that I had to be careful with it leaking out afterwards and make sure to take care of that before heading to class. I got hit on by this average looking guy and we took it to the stall. We started off jerking each other and he asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said yeah and got up against the wall and handed him a packet of lube and I could feel him living up my ass and dick as he slid in me. I didn’t ask him to wrap and was pretty sure he was in me bare which I wanted. He wasn’t at it long before he shot an intense load balls deep in me...I could totally feel him cum. He kept at it and busted another load inside me...almost as intense and again I could feel him cum. I knew his cum had been leaking out and down my legs and was cool with that. I had time to clean up. He thanked me, pulled up his shorts, and left. I locked the door and tried to clean up as best I could, knowing that I’d still smell of lube and cum. 

in class I sat to the back and apart from everyone else as that particular class wasn’t totally full. I could feel my ass spasm and did the most I could to try and control it, barely able to focus on the professor and hoping things didn’t get worse. The spasms continued and I was starting to worry if I should leave class and go to the bathroom or if I could hold it. The pleasure of the bathroom was now turning into the terror of the classroom. There would be no easy way to get out of this and my worry was his load was now leaking out of my ass and soaking the ass of my shorts. I discretely slid my hand under my ass and it still felt dry but there were more spasms. I’d been down this road before doing this and got lucky as I was wearing jeans that could contain the mess. That wasn’t gonna happen here. A gathered my stuff and headed for the door as the spasms picked up. I could feel a definite puddle in my underpants and was praying my ass didn’t show wet as I left the classroom. I could feel liquid dribbling down my leg and I quickly moved to the nearest bathroom as my ass spasmed more, releasing more liquid down my leg. All I could smell was lube, cum, and shit and I was dying of embarrassment but glad no one was seeing my distress. Finally at the bathroom I entered just as another spasm hot and a blob of liquid spattered the floor behind me as I headed for the stall. The guy at the urinal asked if I was OK and I muttered yeah as I fumbled with my belt, button, and zipper to yank my shorts down. I hadn’t even hit the seat before my ass erupted with an explosion of liquid. The stench of lube, cum, and shit was overpowering and again I heard the guy ask if I was OK. I said yes, but asked him to bring some paper towels as I knew I’d need them for cleanup. He brought them and said he’d hang out in case I needed more. Part of me was relieved and part mortified. I didn’t recognize his voice and was glad for that. I cleaned up my ass and legs as best I could and built a nasty pile of used paper towels to the side. My underpants were beyond hope and I gingerly took my shorts off to survey them. They were OK on the outside but pretty nasty inside. They’d survive the walk back to my truck but my underpants were beyond hope. They went into the pile with the used paper towels. Eventually I was good to go and the spams stopped. I cleaned the toilet as best I could and told the guy who’d handed my the paper towels I was OK and good. He left and I sheepishly carried the nasty paper towels and my underwear to the garbage can and washed my hands. I knew I had to go home and shower and quickly made my way home. After that happened I decided it was never worth it to get fucked before I have a class and stuck to getting it after class was done. I would regularly run into the guy who’d fucked me with those huge intense loads and would gladly take them still but knew that I’d have issues after that. I started hosting him outside of bathroom hookups and am amazed at how big a load he shoots. Not quite like the hyperspermia guy I hook up with but more than most guys.

I loved getting fucked before class.  When I was getting fucked by my swim coach we would sometimes have morning practice, and he'd fuck me before I went to class.  Fortunately I was pretty tight and the cum mostly stayed in.  I usually got a pretty good wet spot in my briefs by the end of the first couple periods, and Id change them at PE.  A couple times at PE a huge wad would leak out into my compression shorts, but fortunately I changed after PE. I really wish they'd had showers for PE those days. Most of my white briefs hasd stains in the back, and Id have to toss them and get new ones before anyone started asking questions

Many times had the fear of leaking collected cum but I always was able to avoid embarrassing situations except in one case. I spent hours in the sauna collecting lots of loads. It was early evening when I arrived from Budapest to my weekend house. I went by car, it’s only thirty minutes on motorway. One of my best friends spent the summer in the neighbourhood. A seventy years old couple and their children and grandchildren. The real openminded straight family. Everyone knows that I am gay. So, they invited me to have a dinner with them just after I had arrived. 

After dinner I felt a weak pressure in my hole. I immediately knew that th full of loads were going to leave but it was too late. I felt my underpants as well as my shorts totally wet. I stood up and realised that the pillow on the chair under  me was also wet.  I turned it over quickly and almost literally run home. Fortunately, we were in the garden and it was dark enough didn’t let be visible the huge stain on the bottom of my shorts. 

I don’t know if they realised either the spot or the smell of cum on that pillow. Anyway, they didn’t look at me strange next day. 

• Haha 1

Many years ago and the 2nd ever guy to fuck me. 

He had a wrist thick dick and used to BB me no less than 4 times a day..

One day at weekend I'd already had 3 loads up me when I said we needed to go to supermarket for some groceries... We get the and up n down a few aisles and I feel a tiny amount of cum leak out me so hurried to the checkout queue... I let out an "oohhh" in panic as I felt my hole relax and the cum gushed out me and I felt it run down my legs... I left the bf to pay groceries while I rushed back to car..... Bf got back to car and we laughed discussing my wee accident.... When we got back home I stepped out of my cum soaked trousers.... The bf licked cum of my inner buttocks, rimmed then gave me a good fuck and BB load... Then said I should never be empty of cum.... Although initially embarrassed I wasn't after... I love that feel of cum running out your hole.... Very slutty. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, CuriousDallas said:

god ill want to enjoy you if i saw you in the hall

The night before my birthday years ago,  my boyfriend at the time and I were up all night fucking. Waking up late to an appointment to renew my license, I basically threw on clothes, brushed my teeth, and ran out the door.  It wasn't until I was in the line to check in that I began to feel the loads from my hole leaking down my leg. Lol. I never checked and just prayed that nothing was soaking through. Went home after that and fucked some more.

• Like 3

On 5/9/2020 at 8:37 PM, fisterm8 said:

Many years ago and the 2nd ever guy to fuck me. 

He had a wrist thick dick and used to BB me no less than 4 times a day..

One day at weekend I'd already had 3 loads up me when I said we needed to go to supermarket for some groceries... We get the and up n down a few aisles and I feel a tiny amount of cum leak out me so hurried to the checkout queue... I let out an "oohhh" in panic as I felt my hole relax and the cum gushed out me and I felt it run down my legs... I left the bf to pay groceries while I rushed back to car..... Bf got back to car and we laughed discussing my wee accident.... When we got back home I stepped out of my cum soaked trousers.... The bf licked cum of my inner buttocks, rimmed then gave me a good fuck and BB load... Then said I should never be empty of cum.... Although initially embarrassed I wasn't after... I love that feel of cum running out your hole.... Very slutty. 

Once had a bf that told me the first day we met he wanted a bf that always had his cum in him.   I thought it was a hot fantasy.  We dated and as things got serious he made it clear he expected to fuck me daily a few times and always have cum in my hole.  It took some getting used to not always being "prepped" and getting fucked literally when he wanted.  There were often moments that could have been embarrassing but luckily nothing outrageous.  He wasn't hung but he could cum 3-8 times a day.  Riding with him and him pulling over somewhere to "get into position" if I didn't react quickly enough so he could unload was hot and sometimes inconvenient.  We kissed, he was romantic and nice, but rarely touched my dick and just with his hand.  I was his receptacle and he said so.  If I leaked he'd just smirk and tell me he has more.  Fuck, wish he was still here.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Last week my long term FB wanted to breed me on lunch break while he was working from home during the quarantine.  This would work out perfectly because I had a lab appointment to test for Covid antibodies at 1 pm. He hadn’t fucked me for a month and claimed I was the last guy he fucked. I cleaned out and was at his place just before noon.   

My FB usually breeds huge loads into me and normally can pound me hard for about 20-30 minutes.  I didn’t exactly time it, but from the time he slid into me until he grunted and came in me was maybe 5-15 minutes.  When he came there was a flood inside me to the point I’ve never felt so much liquid pumped into me before during a fuck.  He wiped my ass with a towel and I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.  I sat on the toilet and a bit of cum squirted out of my hole.  But my FB is about 9 inches hard so I figured most of it was pretty safely inside looking for an egg to fertilize. 

I went to the lab to get my blood drawn for the antibody test.  I sat in the empty waiting room   of the lab waiting for my name to be called.  While sitting there I farted but rather than gas, a huge load came out.  The search for an egg to fertilize was aborted. The back of my underwear was soaked and my jeans were damp to the touch.  I smelled like cum and they called my name. I walked into the exam room and the tech (wearing safety goggles and a mask) drew a vial of blood as I sat in a puddle of my FB’s semen. I couldn’t gauge the look the lab tech must have had as the smell got through her mask. The lab tech put a bandage on my arm and I got up to leave.  The seat I’d gotten up from was damp.   I hauled ass out of there and went to the rest room in the hallway to clean up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4