Tops: Do You Like Hearing"Breed Me!"?

TallHungNYC

• I'm a top.  I do not like it when a bottom asks me to cum in him.  I prefer that there be no discussion at all about cumming inside.   We never even discuss status.  We just start fucking.  When I'm about to cum, I'll moan louder to signal the bottom.  If he continues holding on to my ass, I'll shoot it inside.  
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, drscorpio said:

Once he's past the point of inevitability, it's most likely going to turn him on. If he is working up to it (especially if he is having to work hard to get there), it can easily put him off. 

I love the dirty talk but don't tell me to breed you if it's only been two minutes of fucking. I may stop in mid-thrust and say something dirty like, "Oh, no. Not yet. I'll tell you when I'm ready to unload in you. I'm going to enjoy your ass for awhile."  And when I do get close, I'll tell him "I'm almost ready to cum in you. You want my load?"  Or some other way to say that, when I'm close, you can tell me you want my cum.

• Like 3

As a bottom, I've always wondered about that. I usually stay quiet with the exception of moaning. But love it when a top talks dirty about breeding me. Especially in a bathhouse where there is a crowd around and watching.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm vesratile... so I guess I can answer from both angles (so to speak).

For me? It's about the connection.  I love verbal talk and dirty talk on a good day.  Some guys don't take to it very well, so, I back off.  Whether I'm topping or bottoming.  But the guys that DO appear to enjoy it? Let's do it!!!

When I am topping a guy, I only fuck raw.  As some others have already stated - if I met you on BBRT or BZ or any other site where I say I fuck raw - don't be surprised when I don't suit up.  In fact, when I'm fucking I start talking to the bottom and asking him questions.... none of this 'is it good baby' shit.... I ask him if he can feel me swell my head up in his hole? Does he like it when I open his second hole? I tell him I haven't decided where I will shoot my load... on the outside of his hole or inside his hole or right up deep in his second ring.  Usually the bottom starts talking back - if he is into that kinda thing.  Then the game is on.  And I mix up asking him questions with telling him what I am going to do TO him.  I find that most bottoms are happy to hear my teasing them about where they will get my seed... or telling them to GRIP my cock with their hole and squeeze it... almost ALL do it!!!  So, the entire conversation about cumming and breeding and dirty talk is all underway.  A couple of folks have suggested making sure that is clear right up front.

When I am getting fucked, I squeeze and grip the guy's cock as it slides in/out.  Seeing which methods get the groans of appreciation.  Then I will ask him if he can feel my ass ring squeezing his cock? Most will start answering right away.  Then it is a little banter to see if the top is into this kind of talk... (in my experience a LOT enjoy this play).  If he is not into it, then I just tell him what his cock feels like in my guts, and when he bottoms out, I tell him I can 'feel that'... etc.  That also seems to turn guys on a lot.  

I certainly don't like going on and on about do it man, or shoot it now man etc... I agree that this is no fun at all... almost 'performance pressure'.

I've also noticed that when I hookup for a quick pump-and-dump - the other guy is usually horny and in a piggy mood and willing to talk back/forth while pounding in a load to my hole or taking mine in their hole.

It's all about the connection for me.... 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I take my cue from the top. I gauge what they respond to and what gets them harder.  As to the question of whether they can nut in me, I settle that before meeting - don’t want anyone pulling out out of respect or any such nonsense. 
I love a top who wants me to ask for it though...

Faggot females should primarily obey and endure with muted vocalizations of pain and pleasure. They do not give orders.

Men fuck to breed, so they ask "do you want my load"? only as a test of faggot loyalty and gratitude. They're demanding worship, not asking for permission. Enthusiastic begging is the only correct faggot response.

• Like 1

Yes.

Definitely hot to hear a verbal bottom expressing his eagerness.

And when it's irritating he just might get slapped a bit. Or I'll just put a pillow over his head to muffle the sound. 😈

On 5/24/2020 at 11:53 PM, endowed said:
  • I'm a top.  I do not like it when a bottom asks me to cum in him.  I prefer that there be no discussion at all about cumming inside.   We never even discuss status.  We just start fucking.  When I'm about to cum, I'll moan louder to signal the bottom.  If he continues holding on to my ass, I'll shoot it inside.  

Sure agree that there should be no discussion about summing inside. 

Sperm goes into the mouth at least, and preferably in the ass. 

• 1 year later...

Fuck I got complete slut in heat mode as soon as I hear I'm going to cum . I start riding that dick like no tomorrow begging to ne bred  deep till I feel that cock throbbing deep in my bussy and warm cum filling it. Even better are verbal Dom tops who verbally abuse my as the slut I am . My fav position is pinned down under a Dom who tells ne take my loads u  faggot slut  a d breeds me who still holding ne down and telling me I'm am nothing more than bussy for cocks to use and fill as they please

My obligation is to get on all 4s at the view of dick and offer up my bussy and beg them like the pathetic little breeding slut I am. Add me on snap guys Savoie8498 

On 7/16/2020 at 7:54 AM, Phallarchist said:

Faggot females should primarily obey and endure with muted vocalizations of pain and pleasure. They do not give orders.

Men fuck to breed, so they ask "do you want my load"? only as a test of faggot loyalty and gratitude. They're demanding worship, not asking for permission. Enthusiastic begging is the only correct faggot response.

This faggot will beg u the whole way through till ur fully satisfied.  Then y can whore me out and enjoy other guys breeding me sir🥵

On 7/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, BareLover666 said:

Yes.

Definitely hot to hear a verbal bottom expressing his eagerness.

And when it's irritating he just might get slapped a bit. Or I'll just put a pillow over his head to muffle the sound. 😈

This slut  expresses its eagerness whole way through. Love gripping dicks with my raw bussy and milking them dry till my bussy is gaping n gushing cum