Tops: Do You Like Hearing"Breed Me!"?

TallHungNYC

Tops -- when you're fucking and close to cumming -- do you like it when a bottom says "breed me!" or something similar (e.g., "give me that load!," "cum inside me," etc.)?  

I know there's not one categorical answer - and I always try to read the guy (if he says things like "you want this nut?!" of course I'm going to beg for it), but my default is to avoid it.  It's just I've noticed more recently (on Twitter for instance), tops saying "love when he begs for me to unload" or hearing the bottom beg for it in amateur videos.    

When I've topped, I've always found it annoying and demanding, and I feel like it creates pressure, which can fuck up the flow.  Even in my online cumdump ads, I'm careful to never write anything like, "Come give me your load!" -- always something like "use my hole until you need to nut." 

And it's not because I don't crave that load.  I'm way more of a cumslut than a cockslut (to use the terms of another BZ forum).  To me, nothing is more erotic than the feeling of a warm load(s) seeping out of my hole.  But I would never want the top to feel like it's about that. 

At the end of the day, I guess I'm actually a "topslut" -- what I'm most into is that the top enjoys himself as he pleases.   If he wants to unload his DNA, that's his gift, not my demand.  

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, TallHungNYC said:

Tops -- when you're fucking and close to cumming -- do you like it when a bottom says "breed me!" or something similar (e.g., "give me that load!," "cum inside me," etc.)?  I

I love verbal play...and you can beg for my load anytime.......

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

What a good question. I have often wondered myself about the risk that a Top will be annoyed versus stimulated. I’ve been particularly hesitant to offer up “breed me” unless the Top has used the term first, because I don’t know how Tops generally feel about the idea that they’re “breeding” the bottom if they’re just fucking the hole to get off.

For me, it ramps up the intensity of my service to the next level if the Top adopts an attitude of breeding - my whole body reacts differently, becomes more fully receptive, takes deeper penetration, and I think Tops usually come away more satisfied with their fuck. But for me to be the first to suggest “breed me” never seems quite right...

I’m very interested in hearing what Tops have to say on this.

• Upvote 2

With my Alpha Top husband, it's always "I want your babies", "knock me up", or "get me pregnant" that sends him over the top.  To each his own, I guess.

Guest CuriousDallas

I agree...It can put pressure on me and I do not want to hear nor do I care for the “breed me” phrase. Nothing else brings my orgasm to a screeching halt faster than those two words. I’m OK with talkative bottoms to a point and I guess it depends on their voice and what they’re saying. The guy I was kinda dating back in Dallas had a deep butch voice and loved hearing him beg for my cum. But if the voice is higher pitches, whiny, needy, demanding, my dick goes limp. That said, if a guy is begging for me to cum in him I usually play along and lean into it, ask them about their last load, how many loads they’ve taken, slut talk basically. I wanna hear how slutty they are cause for me nothing is better than fucking a slutty bottom. I wanna hear how they like it raw, how many guys have fucked them, how they like it anon. Or that they’re a scared prude who doesn’t do things like that and I’m hopefully turning them into a slut that takes anon loads raw.

I'm a bottom but love verbal Tops.  Ones who just build up the desire by saying things like, "Damn, nice warm hole", "Do you want my seed?", "I am going to breed you so deep", etc.  I want to know when they're getting close and then I can't help but start pleading, "Fuck me, breed me.  Breed me Sir.  BREED ME!!!"  Inevitably we both share in yet another great breeding and deep seeding.  Can't wait to get back to it after quarantine.  Oink!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My partner likes me to be quiet, other than my moans of course but when he’s close he’ll make me ask for it, beg for it mans and all the rest of it. I get the impression if I asked for it from the off it would disrupt him completely, I certainly don’t want that 😈

Also following this with interest.

i am never passive, but always measured, trying to respond to what i perceive my Top wants... or more accurately,  i don't want to do something my Top doesn't want.  i hate pretend or 'role play,'  this is all real for me and i feel silly and fake trying to produce 'dirty talk' that may not be there.  It's different every time, the actual connection produces the results... i suspect on both sides, Top and bottom?  

The Top evokes the response in me, He's in control, so what i say and how i respond is very connected to who and how He is.  I typically do not hook with guys who don't want to be in control. Even if they are versatile, we aren't hooking unless they are feeling in Top mode. It's a thing with me, i'll forego sex if i feel the chemistry isn't there because i Hate a disappointed partner, 

"Breed me" sounds and feels demanding to me, not my personality, though i have been known to say "please breed me."  Some Tops want begging and know how to get it. For instance with me, if a Top rubs the tip of His cock along my crack or on my hole, teases me with hope of Him penetrating me, i start to feel desperate and begging comes naturally... though i won't usually volunteer begging words, they are right there and real if He says something like: "you want my cock?" or "beg for it."  But it's a response to Him.  

A Top asking for response is one level, and one He evokes with His power.  What sends me over the edge is when a Top announces what He wants or is going to do. When a Top tells me He is going to breed me,  it's like He is putting an emotional/psychological collar on me right from the start... i'm already His. When a Top announces while He is breeding me or cumming, that's probably the most powerful moment of our connection.  

Sometimes i say things, sometimes i don't... it really is a response to Him. i almost always moan, cannot help that. i have also whimpered, but that takes a very particular kind of Top, and it's one who wanted it and worked for it. i am not a natural whimperer lol, and if i whimper, it's because He knew how to get me too. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

As a bottom, I have gotten both reactions. It helps if you know the top well enough to judge where he is in the process of orgasm. Once he's past the point of inevitability, it's most likely going to turn him on. If he is working up to it (especially if he is having to work hard to get there), it can easily put him off. 

I get the desire to reassure the top you want his load; I have lost too many loads to nervous tops afraid to breed without explicit permission to not get that. It's best to have the "yes, I will take your load" conversation before you are in the heat of the moments. Tops and bottoms should both try to make sure that happens. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

As a bottom, I have gotten both reactions. It helps if you know the top well enough to judge where he is in the process of orgasm. Once he's past the point of inevitability, it's most likely going to turn him on. If he is working up to it (especially if he is having to work hard to get there), it can easily put him off. 

I get the desire to reassure the top you want his load; I have lost too many loads to nervous tops afraid to breed without explicit permission to not get that. It's best to have the "yes, I will take your load" conversation before you are in the heat of the moments. Tops and bottoms should both try to make sure that happens. 

Oh wow, good thoughts.  Honestly, it never occurred to me that i could lose a load without giving permission... which is prolly presumptuous on my part.  it's so hard for me to grasp any bottom taking a Man and His cock and not wanting the load, though i know it happens lol. 

Also a good point that once a Top is in the process of orgasm, prolly anything said at that point will end up having a positive connotation haha. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I’m hit or miss on that.  Sometimes there is nothing hotter than hearing that this cunt wants my load.  And other times it sounds needy and is a bit of a buzzkill.  Mind you I’m gonna breed no matter what if I’m in there raw.  

I think a lot depends on the fella, the chemistry and delivery.  But ya probably also timing.  Once I’m really really really close it’s probably always hotter than when I’m still stretching you out.  

• Like 4

It does seem to depend on the man and the scene.  Sometimes it can be incredibly hot--sometimes not. 

I know that if it is the first words out of a bottom's mouth--when I have been fucking for 3 milliseconds--I hate it and sometimes I just stop.  It makes me feel that I'm only good for a load when I am all about the fuck.  Of course I want to cum in him--but not until I have been working that hole, in so many ways, for quite some time.  

And that is why I rarely take advantage of pump and dumps in motels.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2