Things you have put in your ass to get off

meatmonkey

Growing up on a farm, there was loads of weird things I would shove up my ass, I can't even remember them all. I'm just glad I never ended up with tetanus or anything. Nowadays I have a good number of bad dragon and bigger toys, but still look for weird stuff. Oke of my favorites is to take toys that are smaller from when I started my journey, and shove them completely inside, base and all. 

19 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

Haha...this could be a long list!!! Carrots, cucumbers, a whole host of vegetables..., soda bottles, brush handles , cooking tools (glad mom used a dishwasher to clean), golf club handle, a vase, assorted dildos and toys, backed-up my ass onto a door knob while standing on a box...most fun thing in my ass besides a real cock; a fucking machine! 

Love to be your neighbor - be my teacher - transforming my pussy cunt hole for fisting - becoming a whore - slut !  Helping me !

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

Living either in a home with 8 people sharing one bathroom and me sharing bedroom with my brother, or at a boarding school in a dormitory with 20 other boys meant that the only time I had even the remotest element of privacy was in the shower at school, or when I went out wandering as a teenager at home, so most of my early anal exploration was with soapy fingers, soap bars and shampoo bottles.

Later in life I've used bicycle pumps, stool legs and just about anything cylindrical as long as it had a rounded end, but the best of them all was finding that I could get my own cock into my own ass, so I could get and give a hot load at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

Living either in a home with 8 people sharing one bathroom and me sharing bedroom with my brother, or at a boarding school in a dormitory with 20 other boys meant that the only time I had even the remotest element of privacy was in the shower at school, or when I went out wandering as a teenager at home, so most of my early anal exploration was with soapy fingers, soap bars and shampoo bottles.

Later in life I've used bicycle pumps, stool legs and just about anything cylindrical as long as it had a rounded end, but the best of them all was finding that I could get my own cock into my own ass, so I could get and give a hot load at the same time.

Oh Fuck Yes !   Yes !   I had a Older Fem style male bottom teaching me - transforming me  - having me calling my hole a pussy cunt hole - seeing my sister's pussy - pictures of Rose Bud's - Prolapse holes - then Fisting holes - raised on a farm of cow's and horse's -  Heavenly , Craving having a Big Cunt Hole for anything - being a Whore - Slut !

A Wooden 'fish bonker' hand carved by my grand dad - like a super fat billy-club.

a lot of empty glass coke bottles - lucked out didn;t break them I was rough on myself

Like many on here - tried a Jumbo magic marker and a hammer handle and...

Eventually I became a young slut MacGyver

Used a long handle screw driver - covred it with every sock I could find in the house and then a bunch of my older brothers condoms alternating which end I put them on - used a lot ( but he always had them in his bedroom drawer - never rhad a girl over... hmmm?)

Ended up with a 2 heded dildo the size of my own wrist - in my mind (or did someone hint it) an ass can take the size of our own wrist LMAO!

After my ass was 'broken in' by my drunk uncle (another story on here somewhere) 

and he was HUGE to me - I looked for a lot of things to try - always bigger...

but by 15 had discovered the cruise trails in Beacon Hill Park.

Live over dildo objects...

Moslty TOP but still cant help trying random things around the house LOL

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 3/18/2021 at 9:10 PM, Faggotuser said:

I will literally shove anything up a faggots ass.

thats so hot even if ive been hurt deep inside throat by similar and left with stuff inside ass after ive passed out from fucking..

worst ive had to get out was 3 parts inside same time and think might fucked while it inside or other used without knowing it been shoved inside when i was left there passed out..  bleed taking it out

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had guys fuck me with their cock, fingers, hand, and foot. Dildos, plugs, anal beads, and piss. Hair brush and broom handles. During one session, the top penetrated my hole with toys, plus a tv remote, a toothbrush,  and the handle of a dustpan. He would tap and bang on the dustpan so I would feel the vibrations. 

Basically, any fruit or vegetable that is shaped like a dick. However, thinking back I did have a preference for zucchini probably.

Used several 'cans'/bottles you can find in any generic shower area (deodorant or shower gel, etc.). A lot of candles were used. In really horny moods, I tried brooms or duster.

In most cases I did put the stuff in a condom prior to insertion. Found out the hard way that stuff can break inside your ass……

• 1 month later...

Haha! Amazing. I’ve tried all kinds of things since I was a teenager. Plunger handles. Veggies. Then toys. Used condoms. Things I’d find on the street. 

it’s one of my big kinks. Random objects. Especially things that belong to friends. Stuffed a few socks up me that belonged to dudes I fucked. 🙂 

got vids and pics for anyone that wants to chat. 

I have used fruit and vegetables, and I multiple size dildos the one in my avatar is a 3rd largest at 15" and 2.5" wide, and can it balls deep, my largest is 20" and 4.5" wide I have managed to take 12" inches of that, but my best one that gives me a sissygasm is my 8 inch dildo, I start riding that one and within 10 minutes my clit is spraying cum without touching it.

I have also gotten off on a 600ml bottle of coke.

• 2 weeks later...