Douching problem- help please

9 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

With my bowels, I find that there's a significant difference between powdered psyllium (Metamucil et al) and whole psyllium husks (Now brand is what I use, available at Trader Joe's). The whole ones are much better at accreting into a solid mass and sticking everything else in there together with them.

I too find that brand makes a huge difference. I tried the ones made for men and they were awful. I use either Now or Nutricost and have a completely different reaction. 

As @WelshBBCigarFuck said, many tops don't have issues. Hell, they roll over in the morning wanting to breed...there may be a surprise and you just wash it off.vIvlove morning fucks too! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Last time I went to the sauna I douched for just under an hour and I stayed pretty much squeaky clean for hours.  Today I douched for a similar time and I noticed it wasn't quite right after the first fuck. It was OK, but when I checked there was "something. I recognised the guy (he fucked me last time and fuck he is hot) when he dashed off to get some lube (lots of which I'd fingered up me anyway) and he fucked me senseless. Three or four fucks later (those seemed fine, including one massive load from a hot guy with a lovely big fat cock), another guy fucked me hard and things were definitely not "OK." I figure I know what NOT to eat the day before or in the morning (i.e. I'm doing a trial and error exercise on my body). Once I know I have it spot on, I'll get back out to sex clubs where there aren't showers. That's when the load count will skyrocket!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 3:52 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Last time I went to the sauna I douched for just under an hour and I stayed pretty much squeaky clean for hours.  Today I douched for a similar time and I noticed it wasn't quite right after the first fuck. It was OK, but when I checked there was "something. I recognised the guy (he fucked me last time and fuck he is hot) when he dashed off to get some lube (lots of which I'd fingered up me anyway) and he fucked me senseless. Three or four fucks later (those seemed fine, including one massive load from a hot guy with a lovely big fat cock), another guy fucked me hard and things were definitely not "OK." I figure I know what NOT to eat the day before or in the morning (i.e. I'm doing a trial and error exercise on my body). Once I know I have it spot on, I'll get back out to sex clubs where there aren't showers. That's when the load count will skyrocket!

I find a couple of anti diarrheal pills just before I douche really makes a big difference for me in the hours following.  

• Upvote 1

I have a big day planned at the sauna today. It seem nature has been kind to me (fingers crossed), with a good "clearing" ahead of douching, which is about to begin. 

I'm also going to try the dildo trick, when I get to round two. It will also help open me up of course. I've discovered I have a lovely looking butt plug that I won in a pub competition (yes, a gay pub of course), so I'm tempted to use that too. 

Wish me luck! I want some serious loads today. It's raining here today, so hopefully there'll be a lot of guys wanting to breed. 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:05 AM, subpig00 said:

Hey
I meant a shower attachment.

But isn't that too long? 1-2 hours?

I know people who do it every day, morning and evening, as they are cumdumps and the arse is always clean and ready.
And so many say "just half an hour" etc

The pressure tops put also proves to me that most bottoms they fuck get ready quickly. I keep them waiting constantly.
Just today the guy said he was gonna be at mine in 45 mins. I said no way. But his expectation that I could be ready in 45 mins means that most bottoms he fucks are able to get ready in that time.

I had a fellow bottom friend that was like you. He tried everything but could not get clean. He asked my advice and I told him all of the things you have already mentioned. It still did not work. Another friend suggested he fast for at least 4 hours prior to douching and start with two fleet enemas. That seemd to work and he has not had issues since.

What started out very slowly turned out to be a very successful sauna visit today. 4 raw cocks in me and 3 loads. At the end I loaded a young gent's very attractive arse.

I'm pleased to say the douching worked today. I don't think I was 100% squeaky clean at the very end, but there was nothing of any concern. Considering the pounding I'd had at times, I was very pleased. 

I always douche in two stages. Today I douched for a good half hour in part 1. An hour later I did another half hour, also using a dildo to open me up and help clear the way. In between I normally have a mug of coffee, but I realised that actually makes things worse, so I had a mug of tea instead.   

By the way, this is using a basic big black bulb douche. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Douching should NOT be your main line of defense as bottom. It’s not meant to be. It’s really just meant to finish things off, after you complete a proper plan.

Unfortunately, bottoming does require some prior planning. We do not have the luxury of being able to fuck spontaneously, as Tops do. On the bright side, as bottoms we can last much longer and fuck in higher volumes. Which totally makes up for it IMO.

Anyway, here is my protocol if I plan to bottom or be cumdump on a specific day. It took plenty of experience and frustration to get it just right. 

The day before:

- Eat healthy and whole meals, with plenty of fiber. Use fiber supplements like Psyllium Husks, Metamucil, or FiberOne, if necessary.

- Avoid greasy, oily foods. No fast food whatsoever, sorry!

- Also try to avoid foods that trigger digestive issues for you. Such as dairy, gluten, complex spices, etc. Replace meat, which is slow to digest, with quicker digesting and filling carbs such as potatoes, rice, or semolina pasta.

- Absolutely no eating after 6PM!!! (4PM, if possible.) 

- Drink MiraLax or insert glycerin suppository to induce evacuation overnight. Drinks lots of water.  Go to bed. 

The day of bottoming:

- When you wake up, go to the bathroom and take your morning dump with patience!!! Do not try to push or squeeze anything. It will stress your body and force it to tighten everything. Just let it fall out naturally. Invest in a squatty potty, if you can. 

- ABSOLUTELY NO COFFEE OR ORANGE JUICE. Too acidic. I use to think coffee would help at cleaning me out, since it’s a diuretic. But it just makes things much worse, especially if you add dairy to it. 

- Workout, take a shower, or just move around to agitate your bowels. 

- Now you can douche. Give yourself 3 hours before you plan to bottom, to douche. With all this, it should just take about 30 minutes to be empty, but some days our bodies just betray us and it takes longer. 

- If goes without saying, but you probably shouldn’t eat or have carbonated drinks before bottoming. It will make you bloated and make the experience uncomfortable for you. I recommend Gatorade for energy and to replace electrolytes lost while douching. 

***If you want to be fully safe and confident. You can take Imodium. I still take it sometimes. Just don’t make a habit of it.****

And that’s it. I know a lot of people online try to glamorize bottoming, as just this magical thing. The bottoms you see online cruising and taking countless loads will never show what an arduous and conscientious process it is. But it is rewarding. If a Top wants to meet right away, and you’re not physically ready. Forget it. You won’t enjoy it. Better to plan and bottom with complete confidence. Honestly, I can’t think of a better experience than being able to erase your thoughts and worries, and just take all the cock you want. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, NastyRawBottom said:

Douching should NOT be your main line of defense as bottom. It’s not meant to be. It’s really just meant to finish things off, after you complete a proper plan.

Unfortunately, bottoming does require some prior planning. We do not have the luxury of being able to fuck spontaneously, as Tops do. On the bright side, as bottoms we can last much longer and fuck in higher volumes. Which totally makes up for it IMO.

Anyway, here is my protocol if I plan to bottom or be cumdump on a specific day. It took plenty of experience and frustration to get it just right. 

The day before:

- Eat healthy and whole meals, with plenty of fiber. Use fiber supplements like Psyllium Husks, Metamucil, or FiberOne, if necessary.

- Also try to avoid foods that trigger digestive issues for you. Such as dairy, gluten, complex spices, etc. Replace meat, which is slow to digest, with quicker digesting and filling carbs such as potatoes, rice, or semolina pasta.

- Drink MiraLax or insert glycerin suppository to induce evacuation overnight. Drinks lots of water.  Go to bed. 

The day of bottoming:

- When you wake up, go to the bathroom and take your morning dump with patience!!! Do not try to push or squeeze anything. It will stress your body and force it to tighten everything. Just let it fall out naturally. Invest in a squatty potty, if you can. 

- ABSOLUTELY NO COFFEE OR ORANGE JUICE. Too acidic. I use to think coffee would help at cleaning me out, since it’s a diuretic. But it just makes things much worse, especially if you add dairy to it. 

- Now you can douche. Give yourself 3 hours before you plan to bottom, to douche. With all this, it should just take about 30 minutes to be empty, but some days our bodies just betray us and it takes longer. 

- If goes without saying, but you probably shouldn’t eat or have carbonated drinks before bottoming. It will make you bloated and make the experience uncomfortable for you. I recommend Gatorade for energy and to replace electrolytes lost while douching. 

***If you want to be fully safe and confident. You can take Imodium. I still take it sometimes. Just don’t make a habit of it.****

And that’s it. I know a lot of people online try to glamorize bottoming, as just this magical thing. The bottoms you see online cruising and taking countless loads will never show what an arduous and conscientious process it is. But it is rewarding. If a Top wants to meet right away, and you’re not physically ready. Forget it. You won’t enjoy it. Better to plan and bottom with complete confidence. Honestly, I can’t think of a better experience than being able to erase your thoughts and worries, and just take all the cock you want. 

Sound advice. Bookmarked this 😉

There are no short cuts in feeling confident about your colon. It requires borrowing all the shared knowledge in this forum to really "figure yourself out" and learn what is going to work best for you. It's going to take some time, you owe it to yourself to be patient and enjoy the process.

The sad reality that must be underscored is that unless you are a "lucky" bottom who never shits or has a loose stool and can take a cock super deep anytime without any issue...then join the club of not really being able to have spontaneous sex and be confident you won't hit some dirt in a colon along the way.

I love this community for the fact that it shares it lived experiences!! Hugs and kisses all.

As we approach Canadian Thanksgiving, I just want to let you know I appreciate you and your willingness to share.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 9:09 AM, JimInWisc said:

I find a couple of anti diarrheal pills just before I douche really makes a big difference for me in the hours following.  

I second that recommendation.  Imodium multi symptom prevents bloating and can be chewed to get the desired effect faster.

I immediately follow up with some fiber pills, which help get things started again the next day.

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2022 at 1:59 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

The day before:

The day of bottoming:

GREAT advice and MANY thanks!

Where it gets difficult for me is when I’m away on a sexcation for any length of time, aiming for multiple fucks and multiple loads one day after another. It’s impossible to stop eating completely (and neither do I want to), and neither is it a good idea to take Imodium every day.

Generally I’ll have a good breakfast, and then pretty much nothing till after I’m done bottoming for the day, at which point hunger (and sometimes alcohol) will drive me right into the nearest fast food joint. Fortunately I’m fairly regular in my bowel habits and eat healthily most of the time, but there is an element of just winging it and hoping for the best. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1