Back to the Park

latinobb

I went back to T-107 today. The weather was perfect. Within about five minutes, I was sucking on an older guy with a small cock and then bending over for him. He came super fast and absolutely flooded my hole. I actually really like small dicks, fast cummers, and big cummers, so it was perfect. I walked the trails and sucked another guy who wanted to suck me for a while. Sucking me got him hard and I offered my hole. He bred me fast too and apologized. I told him not to worry, that it made me feel like my ass is magic.

There was a pretty hot daddy walking around and I sucked him and lubed him, but he didn't want an audience and someone walked up. He said he'd swing back around, so I sucked the new guy. When I offered my hole, though, he took off.

Fortunately, there was someone else pretty fast. Short, thick cock and another fast shooter. A guy was watching and was shy. When I got on my knees, he resisted letting my touch his cock. I could tell pretty quickly what he needed though. I began a lot of body contact, working his nipples, touching his legs, letting him feel my body. And shortly, he pushed my mouth to his balls. I licked and sucked them and got his cock in my mouth. Then he started feeling my ass. I offered my hole and he told me he couldn't since he didn't have a condom, but I lubed his cock and stroked it and then he started humping and I guided his cock to my hole telling him he could and then he finally let himself give in and take what he needed. He slammed into me hard and fucked like an animal, grunting as he bred me. He seemed shaken by his own urges and took off.

About that time, the guy who didn't like an audience showed back up and I offered him my hole again. No audience so he took it. Very nice cock in my mouth and my ass and another nice load. 

I swapped sucking with another bottom and was thinking I might be done when a guy came up. I sucked him and he was really close to cumming in my mouth, so I turned around and pushed back and had him breed my hole.

With that, I was out of time and headed home. Hoping to go again tomorrow while the weather is still nice.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2