anal health for bottoms

Guest Footprints

4 hours ago, wood said:

This is actually a pretty good rule. Even fingers that are not your own can be problematic because the nails can easily cut you. 

I have found fingers the most potentially damaging common “insertable” that isn’t actually meant to cause damage. I a forever having to ask men - and for some reason it’s usually men above a certain age - to refrain from fingering me because of the length of their nails.

I can always tell when it’s going to be an unpleasant probing, too, because a man will usually come into me not with his finger loosened and flexible, but tensed up and hardened, to the point that if he has knobby knuckles or dry, rough skin on his hands, I definitely feel that like sandpaper.

Worst, though, is when we get to the hallmark of the finger-fucker, the 360-degree crook-and-swirl - he’ll sink his index finger inside me, form it into a bend like fucking Captain Hook, and give it a quick full-circle swipe around the inside of my assring like he’s trying to scoop me out from the inside.

That always hurts, and it hurts worse when nails are involved.

Plus, fingers touch everything when it comes to sex, so they’re probably even more likely than cocks to be an STD vector if you let them spend a lot if time inside.

I’ve toyed with a no-fingers policy for my cunt before, but here’s the thing: Every once in a while I’ll be ass-up hosting in a dark hotel room and I’ll hear the door open and shut. There’s the sound of clothes hitting the floor behind me, and then a long, long pause, until suddenly I feel the warm tips of fingers sweep across the hot, wet lips of my cunt and the man draws in his breath in disbelief... his fingers seem to freeze in place as though he fears that if he blinks he’ll lose this unbelievable moment when he realizes through his fingertips what his whole body is about to enjoy. That moment is heady, potent, electric. I could no more deny that to another man than I could cut off my own arm.

And then, there’s the one, very special, memory from Cincinnati, the night I learned for the very first time what it meant to be broken in submission. I had met a Too there who really got off on finger fucking. He bent me over the back of a tall couch so my chest was low, my ass at his elbow level, and my feet unable to touch the ground. He tied me in firmly that way and began to finger-fuck me continuously until it became uncomfortable and I wanted him to stop, and said so. He didn’t, no matter what zi said. Thar night I understood true submission for the first time, at the end of a finger that would. not. stop.

When I bottom, I don't mind pencil-thin, even thicker cocks in me. I'll even try to fit longer, beer-can cocks in me (a challenge to the say the least as I don't like poppers; I get headaches from all that I've tried in the past). But what I do mind is guys with sharp long nails who've tried to shove their hands or several fingers up my ass. They should get their fingernails clipped regularly. Unless you like sharp fingernails.

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m not surprised at all that you haven’t had much injury considering the nature of your use - it’s the equivalent of a high-performance athlete staying at the top of his form. Constant training prepares the body to endure the full range of potential events. Contrast this with a guy who hasn’t worked out in five years deciding to go hit the free weights. Something is going to get sprained, strained or torn unless he is very cautious.

I don’t have your access to sexual use/training (if only) but in my own way I work to stay flexible in all the ways that ward off damage. Contrast this with my general gymnastic ability though - I can tear a rotator cuff just looking at hand weights online.

Awww thanks! I think being called a sexual athlete is a huge compliment. I regard my body as a Temple and a place of masculine worship. I build and train it in the gym, my church, and I share it with my fellow males any place I can, especially in the high energy of group use settings.  

• Like 1

Great thread. I'll add how important is to keep track of your existing but dormant diseases, the most annoying one being anal warts. Say what you want, few things are more disgusting than warts. I still remember the time, more than 10 years ago, a dude pressed his hole into a gloryhole wanting to be fucked, and his wart infested butthole showed up. Nightmare material. Get that stuff checked and treated.

Ask your doctor about what's new in the scientific community. Doctors love to talk about their job and it strengthens your bond with them. Sometimes they know things before internet websites: my doctor told me free HPV vaccines are now available in my region even for gay men, which is something not a single healthcare website reported yet. 

On 8/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Read1 said:

When I bottom, I don't mind pencil-thin [...] cocks in me.

[Looks at pencil he’s holding]  I honestly cannot claim to have ever seen one that narrow, and having had hundreds of cocks rut my cunt in a dizzying array of sizes and shapes - 😲 - I would say my sampling has been... comprehensive.

Still, human phallic anatomy seems astonishingly diverse for a single species; maybe that’s why I never, ever get tired of looking at them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:59 AM, Rubberbanned said:

I'm glad we're talking about this here. I've has syphilis thrice since 2017 (in fact, I'm on treatment again now). I'm seriously reevaluating my no loads refused lifestyle because of this.

I’ve had syphilis twice (along with gonnorea 3 times and chlamydia 2-3 times all since 2009). None of these weyany y

trou other than my forced abstinence during recovery/treatment.  

The key to me is having doctors you can be open with. My regular doctor is into bdsm and he knows other doctors who won’t flinch at whatever may be an issue. So I discuss and ask questions with my regular doc, ass doc and urologist. They are all cool.

I just wish we were not programmed to view STD's as a source of shame. For the most part, they can be cleared up easily - except for Hep C, which I got 6 years ago and was able to rid myself of after taking part in a clinical trial for a new drug. After that, I really cut back on sex in groups. If I do find myself in such a setting, I check that the tops are cleaning up in between fucks. No coming out of another bottom's hole directly into mine. My theory remains that I got from Hep C after a top had rough fucked a Hep C positive bottom, made him bleed and then fucked me with the blood on his cock. To the bottoms who say it's part of the risk of raw fucking, no, there's levels to risk. You invest time prepping to be fucked as a bottom, so why not take whatever precautions you can to reduce unnecessary risk? Don't let the heat of the moment cloud your judgment and result in unnecessary illnesses that cost you time, money and effort to clear up. 1 in 4 HIV+ men are said to be Hep C+. PrEP provides zero protection against Hep C.

If you get anal warts, my advice is to get those removed asap. Not only can tops see those on your hole, you are at an increased risk for cancer if you ignore them. I do feel bottoms' holes for warts before I fuck them and tell them if I see warts.

The other thing I'd advise other bareback bottoms to do is to devise a strategy for getting treated before you get infected with anything. Find a clinic, especially one that caters to gay men, and bookmark that website. 

This has been my public service announcement. 😅 I believe in slut safety not slut shaming.

• Like 4

I've had anal warts and gono a few times.. that was the worst I've experienced. Recently, I'm noticing that parts of the lips of my pussy are bulging out and i THINK this is what people refer to as hemroids? though its not really painful... I honestly just wish the whole ring of my pussy was as busted and swollen as that one section. some guys look like their vag lips have been put through a meat grinder and I think thats hot. that's how I want to be. but hopefully wont be too painful?

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, bbzh said:

I just wish we were not programmed to view STD's as a source of shame

I do not view it as a shame when i test positive on STDs, in fact i see it as a award for being a good cum whore. knowing i have served guys good.

with barebacking comes risk and these bugs are a totally normal consequence of having unprotected sex. nothing to shame about it

• Like 3

Imho, the level of risk depends on how & where we do our duties as cumdumps. Doing it at home, in saunas, in private parties or on international events is not the same.

At home, during Covid, I was able to put myself at tops disposal at least 4 months without catching a single STI. But each time I attend an event such as BiohasardMen, I come back with a whole set of STDs: hepatitis C, gono, chlam, syphilis, diarrhea... That made me think 🙄

Not being the only bottom on an event clearly increases the risks, given most tops mount more than 1 bottom without thorough cleaning in between. And fucking with people from all around the world clearly expose us more than just sprawning with our neighborhood.

• 3 weeks later...

We all from time to time have issues. As a bottom it is our duty to stay healthy.

Get tested regularly, eat proper and increase your fibre intake also things like Yakult, ginger tea, lemongrass tea, peppermint tea are good, coffe in the morning is also beneficial. And atleast once a month for a few days stop taking cock and stop douching, to allow your gut to recover. I call those few days my boipussy period, my regular tops understand, I'm happy to help releive them with blowjob but my bopussy is off. Also stay hydrated this will help with avoid haemorrhoids along with exercise the pelvic floor too with kegels.

And again can't stress get tested regularly and to avoid some of the STI's you go get vaccinated for all the Hep's.