First time being group fucked

Bokkierob

What was your first time being group fucked. First time I was group fucked when I was 18. The group was (only) 4 men in their 40s. I knew one of them as he'd beed fucking me for a year. They had a sling set up. They undressed me and put me in the sling. Chained my ankles and raised my legs up high and pulled them wide apart. I never felt so vulnerable - my asshole was on show. One thing I noticed was that they never spoke to me - they only spoke to each other - they talked about what they were going to do to me and who was gunna fuck me first. The first guy stood between my legs and forced his cock into me. I winced but the other men encouraged him to "fuck him deep, wreck his hole, shoot your load man" 'he shot inside me and pulled out. The next dude was big - not a long cock but easily the thickest I'd experienced. I moaned but again the other men encouraged him to ignore me and "rip him open, force your cock in deep, don't worry about him he loves it" I loved being a fuck toy for these men. They didn't see me as a boy - only as a tight young asshole to be fucked and seeded. I was so turned on by servicing and pleasing 4 horny dudes.

• Like 4