Guys who fuck purely because they love sex

NWUSHorny

On 9/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual.  I do not into any of those, I don't like the drama that goes with the gay lifestyle, I don't use drugs, and can't understand why anyone would want to get a disease let alone have it as the primary or only reason they have sex.

i don't question the sincerity of this, but i do question the notion that sex is ever a "purely...physical act?"  Which is not to minimize the physical part of it, but we are also mental and emotional beings.

When i first divorced (from a woman), i thought i might be Bi. After all, i'd managed to have sex with a woman and a part of me got pleasure from it. Orgasm always feels good to me physically. But marriage to a woman almost destroyed me psychologically and it long controlled my physical sex life as well (that by itself is a long story). Even masturbation for me (and i think most, if not all) involves thought and fantasy... one has to think about it before doing it. 

Ltr is complicated, short term less so?  i think a hook up is relationship, just a very short one lol.  i think a lot of the motive and energy behind hook up sex is minimizing to avoid the conflicts, disappointments, work, of ltr.

Conversely though, i think hook up sex can be limited. For instance, i have lots of detailed fantasies that involve finding a compatible Mate to experiencing them with, which is not as simple as a hook up. i have one fantasy where a Top who i suck off on a regular basis begins to condition me to take His piss in a subtle, mind fuck way. That's not something that can be accomplished in a quick, simple hook up. 

As to the list of three:

1).  i spent most of my life trying to not be gay (my story is all over this site), so i know that being gay is not a "lifestyle," but a state of being.

2). i have never been high or drunk. i've never even had a beer. i have been poppered by a Top before and when He was fucking me, that was hot, but i won't do drugs.

3). i found out i am poz when i went to get my routine STD testing, i actually was planning on getting PrEP, instead i found i am poz and went on meds and have been undetectable since. i don't want STD's and would take the cure tomorrow if there was one for HIV. i don't want to give any disease to another either. i think i get the appeal, but i think there are lots of other ways guys can impregnate and be impregnated that do not require disease transmission to get that desire/need fulfilled. 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always [had sex] with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act. 

It's not that I like men more than women, but what I do like more is the way men like having sex. Women like to merge love and sex, and because I prefer to keep them separate, I prefer anonymous sex with men.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, 90PercentStr8 said:

1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual. 

1).  Then they're searching for some kind of hook to hang their "identity" hat on, They are not gay - just shallow pretenders.

2). Drugs will do all kinds of things to the mind, so it's foolish to take anything a user says seriously.  

3). How on Earth you arrived at that possibility is beyond me.  

18 hours ago, 90PercentStr8 said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act

As have most of us.  Almost all, I would guess.  It's the behavior that I find compelling. A backroom full of rutting men is for me, what a #fix# must be like to a drug addict.

I'm wondering how you figure your percentages though .... 

12 hours ago, Gimmiethatload said:

I figured thats most gay men no? What could be hotter than gay sex? I do enjoy partaking in the gay lifestyle as well though. I love being gay and everything about it

You are Extremely HOT and Beautiful - while being young / submissive - being trained / transforming into a Fem Boy - makeup , smoking , and poppers - being offered to black males - HOT times for sure !

• Thanks 1

Although I don’t think your points are all encompassing, I think I agree with the sentiment you are trying to convey.

It seems like there is just less sex gay happening. You would think it would be the opposite with Prep and the Internet. I meant at least two-thirds of the men who hit me up are looking for “head only.”

Edited by BlackDude
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

It's not that I like men more than women, but what I do like more is the way men like having sex. Women like to merge love and sex, and because I prefer to keep them separate, I prefer anonymous sex with men

I'm pretty much the same way.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:15 AM, tallslenderguy said:

3). i found out i am poz when i went to get my routine STD testing, i actually was planning on getting PrEP, instead i found i am poz and went on meds and have been undetectable since. i don't want STD's and would take the cure tomorrow if there was one for HIV. i don't want to give any disease to another either. i think i get the appeal, but i think there are lots of other ways guys can impregnate and be impregnated that do not require disease transmission to get that desire/need fulfilled. 

I agree, I did not intend to get it, and would never even consider spreading it intentionally.  Maybe the problem is that I list myself as either versatile or versatile top on the apps and here on BZ, but I get hit up all the time by guys who hoping to get pozzed. Even if it is just a fantasy and they don't actually go through with any hookups, I still find it highly disturbing. Unfortunately I don't think it is entirely fantasy since I have seen too many guys in sex clubs with "poz cock only" or something to that effect written on them taking as many loads as they can get, and generally speaking you only see those guys there a handful of times at the most.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I have always fucked and got fucked with guys purely because I love the pleasure from the physical act.  This is pretty much a rant, but it feels like I am in the minority. At least here, it seems likes guys fit into a few different categories: 1) they are gay simply because they like the gay lifestyle; 2) they are heavily into drug and are willing to occasionally have sex if they are high; 3) they are looking to get pozzed, and once they accomplish that they can go back to being asexual.  I do not into any of those, I don't like the drama that goes with the gay lifestyle, I don't use drugs, and can't understand why anyone would want to get a disease let alone have it as the primary or only reason they have sex.

I've always thought the phrase "gay lifestyle" was... weird. I mean, what is it? Every gay I know has a different lifestyle, as we're not a monolith. 

Myself, I fuck guys (well, get fucked by guys, though I have had some inclinations toward attempting topping lately) because I'm attracted to guys. I like dick. I like the scent of a man. Beyond that, none of my interests revolve around who is putting what in where (except for gaming, when I can pull off a m/m relationship for my characters.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

I've always thought the phrase "gay lifestyle" was... weird. I mean, what is it? Every gay I know has a different lifestyle, as we're not a monolith. 

It's a phrase used by stupid religious people to put us down. It's a meaningless phrase but really means "MEN WHO HAVE THE BUTT SECKS THAT I WANT TO HAVE, BUT JESUS TELLS ME IT'S DIRTY SO I WANT IT MORE." 

or some such other nonsense. "I don't have a lifestyle, I have a life," is a cliche but completely reasonable response that stupid, insulting phrase. I particularly am amused when I say to stupid homophobes that straight people have way more anal sex than gay men. Just because there are more OF them.  It blows their tiny little minds, which is always amusing to watch play out on social media.

• Like 1

Well, I was a little late to the game (total virgin until 34).  Probably due to my trying to figure out my situation and exactly what I wanted.  I did find it and I enjoy sex with men; I would never go back and choose otherwise.  I have done the boyfriend thing believing it would satiate my sexual appetite for constant, reliable sex but it did not.  So, now I play the field and I do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, although I am hunted as well and can rely on quite a following of young twinks who need their daily dose of daddy.   So, yeah, I am fucking so I can purely enjoy the sex.  

10 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

You are Extremely HOT and Beautiful - while being young / submissive - being trained / transforming into a Fem Boy - makeup , smoking , and poppers - being offered to black males - HOT times for sure !

Mmmmmm that definitely sounds like a very hot time!

5 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

It's a phrase used by stupid religious people to put us down. It's a meaningless phrase but really means "MEN WHO HAVE THE BUTT SECKS THAT I WANT TO HAVE, BUT JESUS TELLS ME IT'S DIRTY SO I WANT IT MORE." 

or some such other nonsense. "I don't have a lifestyle, I have a life," is a cliche but completely reasonable response that stupid, insulting phrase. I particularly am amused when I say to stupid homophobes that straight people have way more anal sex than gay men. Just because there are more OF them.  It blows their tiny little minds, which is always amusing to watch play out on social media.

I always thought of the gay lifestyle as those who are actively in the gay community, have a group of gay friends, frequent gay bars, go to gay events, pride, etc etc....i know many religious people make it out to sound bad but i think its great 

9 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Although I don’t think your points are all encompassing, I think I agree with the sentiment you are trying to convey.

It seems like there is just less sex gay happening. You would think it would be the opposite with Prep and the Internet. I meant at least two-thirds of the men who hit me up are looking for “head only.”

Ughhh i hate those types....as much as i love sucking dick, im going to want to get fucked after

• Upvote 1