Passed out in the wrong place

My names Mark, 25 yeara old.  It had been months of planning but it was finally here... our annual big group camping trip.  Me and a bunch of friends get together every summer and choose a different area for camping.  Four of us, all straight as hell, drove out to a good part of the woods just outside of town and set up camp.  Little did we know that this was a gay cruising area.  It was a beautiful Friday, clear skies.  We drank all fucking day and then were sitting around the fire that night.  Clear skies days bring the darkest nights.  My buddy Jared pulls out a bottle and says he brought some special-k (ketamine).  I had never tried before.  After a little coaxing he got me to try a bit.  Oh my fucking God.  Felt amazing.  They all ended up passing out but my head began to spin.  I took a walk to clear it.  I dont know how fucking long I walked into the forest.  I must have drank alot cause I had to like a racehorse.  Their was a massive tree laying on the ground so I walked up to it, totally spun outta my mind.  Fumbling to undo my pants, I ended up dropping them to the ground.  Whatever, took the most satisfying piss ever, then the head spins really hit me.  I leaned over onto the log and what I didn't know is that I was falling into a k-hole.  I fell onto my stomach over the log and couldn't move. And then passed out.  I came too, must not of been long, it was still dark.  I still couldn't move but what was more, my ass was sore.  Suddenly I felt someone grabbing at my ass.  Must've been Jared, went looking for me and found me in this weird position.  I couldn't turn my head and all I heard was a gruff voice I didn't recognize say "Sweet hole".  WTF.... then the same voice said "Do you care if I do bare"?  WTF he wants to do bear?  My head was still spinning?  Then he said "sweet, I love a bitch that just wants to lay there and take a load"  out of nowhere i learned what he meant.  He spat on my ass and started to fuck me BARE!  Horrified, I couldn't move i couldn't scream.  Amid grunting, he said "for a slut you're tight as hell, especially after I just watched those 2 other guys pound your hole".  WTF 2 other guys!!!! While I was passed out.  He grunted again and said "I'm Cumming bitch".  He pulled out and then I heard him talking to someone else..... To be continued 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...