hungryanalvirgin

virgin fuck nut stupid fuck slut looking for cock, or better yet cocksssssssss. in Missouri

looking for anywhere willing to travel as i cant but geographically speaking from central mo south into northern arkansas. i cant suck a dick (of course if you put it in my mouth what can i do????) so the head will suck but i can and regularly do put a large dildo up my hole with ease, not large in length but in girth. i am a fat fuck, i can shave not skin smoth, but close everything but my back....again im a fat fuck or stay as is. shaved it all two months ago.......its growing back... can wear panties if needed. fine with pics taken and/or being live streamed in a chat for others to watch. if they watching they gay so.......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DrippingHole
      Thanks for giving me the time of day years ago RawTop, I was very unsure of where I fit in and I found this site and saw your blog and videos and emailed you. You were very kind and I knew then there was a place here among this group even as fem as I was, I knew it was ok for me to be a man, and yes, I like wearing panties and thigh highs, a little makeup, but it doesn’t mean I’m trying to be a woman or pass as a woman. I’m a sissy, I’m a very weak and submissive male, I have a small tiny cock, but I’m male.
      Another person who gave me the time of day who gave me a boost was Drew Sebastian. He almost fucked me and my wife But I was too fucked updated on adderall to answer back. 

Knowing I didn’t have to compete with CDs and TVs etc. and just could be me I found the best method of meeting men. Now I’m taking prep and I’m super excited. I will ask for a condom, but before prep that wasn’t enough to overcome my fear. I now suck without a condom and yes I will swallow loads as often as I can. I have this desire to suck homeless guys lol. I can also feel free to be pissed on and in my mouth which I’ve wanted, of course I make out often, lick my top’s butthole and be fisted without a glove. so thanks RawTop without this site I wouldn’t have known there are real men who drop loads for real. If ever I have a chance I would love to give you my ass. Love always Sissy Chrissy

• By backdoorjimmy
      This might be a silly question, but I'm really struggling with thoughts of quitting my job so I can enjoy being a full time cock slut. I don't have to work because the house I live in with my mom belongs to me and I have enough money from my dad's passing to be okay. I really dislike my job and one time I actually stormed out in tears because I was frustrated over how horny I was (I didn't say I was horny, just that I couldn't do it anymore). My boss called me and calmed me down and let me take the rest of that week off, then let me come back on Monday without any kind of write up or anything. So it's not that I have a bad job. I just have a job that I resent because I have to be there for 10 hours a day, 4 days a week when I'd rather be getting laid.
      On the other hand, I'm worried that if I don't have anything to do with my time besides having sex, I won't enjoy sex as much because I won't have to be horny for any length of time. Also, my mom and my boyfriend are against this idea so I have external pressure from the two most important people in my life to keep my job and save my money. BF knows I like to slut it up and isn't against that part. He's just against me leaving my job because he thinks I'll regret it pretty quickly. Mom knows I like to slut it up too but doesn't know that's why I want to leave.
      I guess my question for other sluts is, how do you separate fantasy from reality? I have this vision of a paradise where I prance around without pants on with my ass lubed up and tops lined up to fuck me all day. I know it's not realistic but there's a side of me that wants it so bad that I'm willing to quit my job just to try to make it happen. I just want to experience the feeling of being able to have my ass used nonstop for a whole week/month/year.
      Sorry for the self absorbed post. I've been getting more and more emotional about wanting to take this chance for a while and want someone who's been through the same thing to tell me what they did or what they would do in my case. Even if the advice is to pull my head out of my ass, I'd appreciate hearing it.
    • By Scandianviantwink
      all of the stories here are about great sex, well, I have had some disappointments. men who really want to fuck me, who can't get it hard, too stones, or who cum all over me before I feel their cock inside me. I know I am really tight (verdammt eng as a German businessman said), and I have often been so in need of cum that I have cried on my way back home after these misses.
      Yesterday was different, I had hooked up with a man through a fried of mine, he had warned me and said he was brutal, didn't use any other lube than spit and precum, and he liked to use a dildo after fucking. He was not very tall, but fit. I met him in his office late, when I rang the bell I was so excited, wearing just my bike shorts and a tight tshirt showing my nipples. I had lubed my hole - big mistake
      he looked quite good, beard and gray hair. he was sitting in his chair, I had to turn around, take off my trousers and bend, when I saw the lube traces he got angry and slapped me in my face, He demanded that I licked his cock - big head, thick, nbot circumcised, he was wearing a cock ring and his balls were impressive. he closed my nostrils and held my head in a grip until I almost fainted. and his cock went deep into my throat.
      then he made me lean over his desk, and said that since I was a fuckings sissy who had luber, he didn't want to open me with his tongue or hand, and tyhen he just forced my legs apart and his cock deep inside me, sooooo PAINFUL, but he really took his time, after a while he sat on his chair and made me sit on his cock facing him, all the time he said that I was so good I deserved something more, he opened a drawer and pulled out a dildo, pushed me off him and on the desk with my legs apart. he managed to get the head of the dildo inside , but i begged him to put some lube on, he did and then he started fucking me with it. he could see it turned me on  to be abused like that and told me to cum, I DID.  after that he masturbated in my face,
      told me tolick him clean, asked if I had been fucked much (yes) by more than one (yes), and said he wanted to call a friend next time, and then we could go to his house and he could piss in my hole after fucking.
      I almost came again.
    • By SFCumCatcher
      Any places to cruise in Oakland? Ideally looking for park or alley for pump n dumps for a few hours. Bonus points for mask wearers and uncut guys.
      Prep chubby Asian bottom here.

• By nastystephen
      cumpig in north phx looking for cum host or travel, all loads accepted, just ask me ill say yes, avg looking 50yo  needing bred tonight 6ohtwo4three5three two fiive8 text only please i do not answer unknown callers i do how ever take there loads.... open to filming, gangbangs, dp, rape, and piss in ass

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.