Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Last week went for a walk about midnight in Palm Springs. There is a bridge over the wash famous for cruising. Sure enough there was a guy loitering about and as soon as I got closer he leaned over the railing. Thirty seconds later I was balls deep in his hole. No condom, no talking. Rutted and nutted and went on my merry way. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Yesterday afternoon on Wellesley and Jarvis, my little baby girl slut sat on my cock right on the entrance steps to Jarvis Collegiate high school. A few people walking by noticed her locked cock bouncing up and down under her skirt, and a car full of guys stopped to take pics, and they set up a play date with her ass tonight.

• Like 1

I've had this top who occasionally fucks me at my place.  It's kind of routine....we go up to my spare bedroom, we both strip, he sucks my cock for a while then he orders me to kneel on the edge of the bed.  He gives me a great rimming then he stands, lines his cock up with my hole then slips in and fucks me hard.  From experience I know that hot verbal turns him on so I continually tell him to "fuck me", "fuck me harder", "cum in my ass", "please breed me" and so on.  

Well, two nights ago I convinced him to meet me at a busy local cruising spot.  Instead of the bed we used the tailgate of my truck, so I stripped waist down, leaned over the tailgate and after his usual rimming he slipped his cock into my eager hole.  By this time we had 4-5 guys watching so I proceeded to get verbal while he pumped my ass good and we gave the audience one hell of a show.  After he pulled out I was hoping for another cock but instead one of the guys ate the cum out of my ass while another sucked my cock.  This was one of the hottest fucks that I ever had.

Saturday night (well, Sunday morning about 0130) I drove to a cruising spot about 30 miles from me - Wisley for anyone who wants to know. Was fairly quiet and seemed like nobody was actually doing anything, so I wasn’t sure I’d get any action. However, on the third time of walking across the car park with the back of my trousers lowered to show the top of my ass to anyone looking, I noticed a guy follow me along one of the paths and around the back of the building that’s there. I lowered my trousers so my ass was properly on display and he came over to me. After a few minutes mutual sucking I told him to fuck me, and I bent over to give him access. He slid into my pre-lubed hole and fucked me hard for about 5 minutes until I heard him begin to grunt and the thrusts become more erratic. I told him to give me his load and breed me, and that’s what he did, making sure not to pull out until every drop was squeezed out of him and into me!

We exchanged a few words (he was predominantly bottom and came from Portsmouth to see what was happening) then he went back to his car and left.

Sadly after that there was no more action for me, so I drove home with his cum leaking into the back of my trousers! 😈

A few weeks ago. Met a guy on another bareback website who was local. We opted to meet at riverfront park. We met at a shelter house, talked for a bit, then walked down the long trail to a spot far away from all the typical morning walkers. There are small concrete bunkers along the river to sit and watch the water or so people can sometimes fish from them. Well I caught a worm that late morning, or more like a snake!

Guy was black, 6'4", about 230 lbs., very nicely built, just over 8" in length. I sat down on his lap facing him and we kissed for a while as I felt his snake growing from our making out. He wanted to be positive we'd not get busted by doing something "innocent" for the first little while, but after about 15 minutes (maybe more) he had me drop my pants and reveal my pantyhose underneath them. He fondled my nylon covered dick, slapped my tight ass a few times, then ripped open the hole I'd made in my hose in the rear for his easy access. He slipped a lubricated condom on three of his fingers and proceeded to lube up my ass and open it. I moaned and hissed like a total slut begging him to fuck me.

He then had me drop to my knees and take his pants down to his knees and suck him. I got my nice black guy all hard and wet before he demanded I sit back down on his lap and ride his cock. He had to finger me a bit more, then slipped a lubricated condom on his dick and penetrated me. He got me all nice and wet with the lube from both condoms and finally slipped the raincoat off and tossed both into the nearby river. Then I got his snake all the way up inside me. It didn't take him too long to inject me with his venom either .... and I came inside my nylon without a single stroke of my dick as I felt his sperm shooting up inside of me.

We cleaned up and got dressed, walked back slowly as he kept spanking my ass telling me he loved our outdoor fuck. I have one set again for tomorrow (Tuesday 11-16) at the same location. This time he's not bringing a condom, just some trial size lubricant and his big anaconda!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago, I was parked and edging at a rest stop, hoping to get lucky when a dominant top I've played with before walked from his car into the woods. I quickly pulled up my shorts and followed, my boner obvious to anyone who looked at me. I arrived at what I call the "fuck tree" and dom top quickly took charge, shoving his tongue into my mouth, and pulling up my tank top to start roughly working my nipples - he knows exactly how to get me fired up and begging for cock. I was soon on my knees with his thick 7 inches in my mouth, sucking like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed by head and started forcing his cock deep into my throat, chuckling as I gagged and slimed over him. He pulled out, grabbed my nipples and pulled me to my feet, pushing me back against the fuck tree. He dropped to his knees but ignored my cock, wiped my throat slime off his cock and using it to lube his fingers as he shoved them into my asshole. Every time we play he jams 2-3 fingers into my hole and starts jackhammering my prostate, turning me into a quivering mess until my cock spontaneously erupts into his hand and he smears that load on my face as a badge of shame. I was just starting to feel my load build when I opened my eyes and saw another man in front of me, an older gentleman I had played with on a regular basis a few years ago before losing touch.

Older guy pulled out his thick 8 inch cock and I bent at the waist, letting the dom guy abuse and stretch my hole while I throated those gorgeous 8 inches. I was in bottom slut heaven when the two tops switched positions, dom guy grabbed my head and started face-fucking me, older guy started jacking off behind me and teasing me with his cock, taking a break from stroking to rub that cock up and down my asscrack and roughly pinch my nipples. A few hits of poppers and my head was flying, consumed with nothing but thoughts of animalistic sex. The nipple play and slow thrusts up my asscrack were driving me nuts but my attention was focused on the cock in my throat. Suddenly I felt the sudden stab of a thick cock invade my ass, burying itself ballsdeep in one thrust. I tried to scream but dom guys hands held my head firmly, and kept his cock buried deep in my throat. Together they started spitroasting me until I felt a pair of hands grip my hips and a hoarse shout telling me to "take that hot cum boy!". They pulled both cocks out and I slumped against the fuck tree. Older guy walked off but dom guy moved closer, kicked my legs apart, and jammed 3 fingers into my stretched ass - "we're not even close to finished yet" he said with an evil grin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

2 days ago. I checked a cruising area nearby which i sometimes do after gym because i got horny.

I wasn't expecting someone because of the bad weather. But i found a younger guy giving a blowjob to an older guy. The younger guy was completely naked and was pointing his ass to my direction.

I walked to them and watched a bit to get hard. I then fucked the younger guy bare while he kept sucking the older guy. I could feel he took some loads already because no lube was needed. I shot my load pretty quick after 2 minutes banging his ass.

When i finished and pulled out he touched his hole with the finger to feel the cum and smiled to me. Then i left.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, nokiax88 said:

2 days ago. I checked a cruising area nearby which i sometimes do after gym because i got horny.

I wasn't expecting someone because of the bad weather. But i found a younger guy giving a blowjob to an older guy. The younger guy was completely naked and was pointing his ass to my direction.

I walked to them and watched a bit to get hard. I then fucked the younger guy bare while he kept sucking the older guy. I could feel he took some loads already because no lube was needed. I shot my load pretty quick after 2 minutes banging his ass.

When i finished and pulled out he touched his hole with the finger to feel the cum and smiled to me. Then i left.

Damn so nice.....hope to find you someday .....

• 2 months later...

Mine was a few nights ago, a pervy mate set it up. I was in work, got a text message from him saying he was chatting with a horny older guy on Growlr. Cut to that evening, I arrived home from work and there is a stranger sat in his car parked on my driveway. I parked up on the street, got out and when I walked towards my house and looked into the car he has his cock out and winds his window down. He says he recognises me from the pics my friend sent him and that he had come for the blowjob my friend had promised him. I quickly looked around to make sure none of the neighbouring houses could see us. I got out my iPhone and saw my friend had sent me a message saying ‘enjoy’.  

I invited him into my house, got on my knees and worked his cock and balls as he sat on my stairs with his pants around his ankles. He was mid 60s, beard, belly and exact the kind of daddy I go for and made a mental note to both chastise and thank my friend for setting this unexpected meet. As I licked his balls my nose could smell his man musk from his arse cheeks. He took out his phone, made me look up mid blowjob and took a photo of his 6” in my mouth. 

A few minutes later my phone pings and the Home Screen pops up with a message from my friend with the word ‘slag’ on it. I look up at the guy and he’s grinning so I’m guessing him sending my friend the photo was planned. 

As I go back to licking his balls I try and stretch my tongue to the very hairy crack of his ass. He adjusts his weight and this cheeks loosen slightly so I can get further in there. After a few minutes of lapping my tongue like a thirsty dog at a water bowl, he starts moaning and grabbing the back of my head tighter. He is enjoying this and starts to kick his trousers off from around his ankles. This gives me full access now to his hole and I work my way into him. He wraps his hand around his cock and starts to pump. As he’s getting close I move off his hole and take his cock head in my mouth. I lick his piss slit and I’m rewarded by a mouth of hot, thick cum. His breathing starts to subside and I reach for my flies as I want to cum. He tells me to stop that, makes to stand up, I suck the last drips from his cock and he retrieves his discarded trousers. Within a minute he has gone and I hear his car start up and drive up. 

I go into my kitchen, pour a large glass of red wine and enjoy the mixed taste of cum and red wine as I reach for my phone to message my friend. 

• Like 2

I recently tried out a new cruising area I read about on Squirt, a 25 minute drive from my house. I drove over late Sunday afternoon to check it out and get my bearings. I had douched the night before and I had poppers in my jeans pocket. After about 20 minutes of being the only person there I heard a car park up close by, then a few minutes later a guy walks down the path between the bushes. I reached into my pocket for my poppers bottle as a sign to him I was there for a reason. He nodded, started to undo his jeans and turned around to show me his arse. Being a versatile guy who was I to refuse, so I stepped up behind him and started to rub a finger over his hole. It was moist and sticky and he had preluded. 

I got my cock out and started rubbing it on his hole and it didn’t take much resistance and I was balls deep in him. I fucked away, thankfully he didn’t ask me to wear a condom. I shot my cum into him and he slipped off my cock, I expected him to clean me off with his mouth but he just said “thanks” and walked off doing up his trousers.

I cleaned myself up, and hung around for another 20 minutes but no one else arrived.

I will go back though, I will try Saturday night next time. 

• Like 3

Was driving home from work and stoppped at a rest area to take a piss. I noticed two guys at the only urinals. One an older guy with a huge shroom head jerking off the other, younger bent over ass out. I start rubbing my crotch and the older guys steps behind the guy with his ass out and starts fucking him. I start getting hard and pull my cock out. The older guys cums and pulls out. I take a moment to finish getting hard before I slide my aching cock into that warm freshly bred hole. No lube necessary as his hole was just freshly filled with a hot creamy load. I enjoyed the older guys cum on my cock as I pumped in and out. Eventually shooting my load deep inside of him. Unfortunately it was only a quickie though as it tends to be rather busy that time of day. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

On 10/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I just took a load from a big fat cock in a mall restroom. he messaged me to "meet me in that restroom stall I fucked you in last time faggot. be naked and have your pussy lubed. when I knock on the door get on your knees and open it." I did it, he walked in and spit in my face and I went right for his zipper. said "suck my cock faggot" I pulled out his cock, sucked him the rest of the way hard then I stood up and bent over the toilet with my hands against the wall and he shoved his cock in me and fucked me HARD for 5 minutes, then blew his load in me LOUDLY saying "take my load you whore" for a mall restroom lol. he pulled out and said "clean me" so I sucked him clean then sat naked on the toilet while he zipped up then hocked a huge spit in my face and left, swinging the door wide open so 2 random men saw me naked on the toilet with a face full of spit before I closed it.

Fuck yeah. That is how a faggot should be