Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

16 hours ago, barebackbro said:

The older guy sounds a bit creepy, but I can't really blame him. It sounds like it was a great performance!

Yeah the fucking was amazing. What’s really funny that I see the old guy around the gym all the time but he has never said anything to me.

Happy negative STD test date! Let’s fuck as many guys as I can on my day off kind of day! The video arcade was a bust so I decided to be a traveling Cumdump, went to several parks collecting loads. The first park was literally dead with no activity and too many city recreational tree cutters. Saw a short Filipino boy 26yo, 5’3” who gave me the signal, not my usual type and not hung at all… maybe 3? He asked me if I suck snd I said I do. I was in my jock so he knew what I wanted. I turned around and without spit he started to rub his tiny raw cock up my pussy. Whatever’s I needed more lube up my dry cunt. He planted a huge load. I left the area after getting a message on sniffles of a top wanting to do me at another park nearby. 

I drive down to the other park as my phone was loosing power. Coordinated with another local boi, 29, 5’10 and about 6”. He could get it up but kept grinding his raw dick against my trying yo get hard. At one point he was semi hard and got in. I felt his raw cock expand then become hard as rock. Load number 2 was fast, anon and raw. He pumped his babies in good. 

3rd load was at an FB house, 5’10 175lbs about 42 white guy. My favorite kind of top. First time he hosted but I was on a mission. Went up to his place and tried to successfully get him hard… not sure why I was so tight after two loads. He finally gets in and starts fucking. Real dick snd I feel pain from the skin to skin friction but he doesn’t stop. My hole is the squelching and burping snd he hits the wet loads in my hole which lubes his raw fuck tool. He unloads with a satisfying grunt all the juice in his balls. 

Try as I may, I was starving and the pickings were lame… it was becoming a chore getting more dick after that. I farted and I thought I was dirty but a gallon leaked out, so much cum I couldn’t believe it. I rinsed myself up and was able to get two more tops to use me. For some reason… it was still not enough… not sure if the guys weren’t big enough or it wasn’t enough cum or enough guys?? I wish Hawaii had a bathhouse again….

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 8 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 12:37 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I have been fucked and sucked guys off on the Go train many times. even gotten completely naked and bred right in the train cars in the middle of the aisle. I got fucked on a Go train this week. I was on the upper deck of a train leaving Toronto and there were 3 guys up there with me at the other end. one of them came over to talk to me and told me he's fucked me a bunch of times and knows what an exhibitionist slut I am and told me he bet his buddies $20 he could get me to get on my knees and suck his cock right there. so I of course did. his buddies both came over to watch. it was late at night so we were pretty sure there would be no fare checker guys. so I actually sucked all 3 of them for about 10 minutes. then one guy said "I'm pretty sure we could all fuck this slut right here if we wanted to" then asked me "would you let all 3 of us bareback your slut ass right here slut?" I said yes. so I pulled down my leggings and bent over so 2 of them could take turns fucking me while I sucked the thirds cock and they all shot their loads in me before we got to the next stop. then they went back to their original seats. when they got off the train, the original guy gave me the 20of the 40 bucks (20 times 2) he won from his buddies and said "thanks for being such an easy slut. you deserve half" funny thing is, for a cumdump like me, actually seeing the men who fucked me and hearing their names makes taking their loads on a public train feel vanilla lol btw it turns out the other 2 guys had also fucked me before

Any stats or pics if these dudes?

• Like 1

Early october, met up with a guy from discord at à public park at night. As he arrived i went on my knees because i wanted to suck him at first but he orderd me to get completely naked. So i undressed infront of him. He grabed my clothes and shoes and throwed them into the next waste basket. Then he started to fuck me without sucking or lube. Just spit. Didn't took him long before he cum inside me. After that he sat on the next bench and orderd me to stay on my fours for 30 minutes. I felt so humiliated and hot at the same time. A group of guys about my age walked my and tried to talk to me but i couldn't say à thing. They all took pictures of me and walked away... After 30 minutes my hookup left and i quickly got dressed and walked home.... damn long answer but it was to hot sry 🙃

• Piggy 2

Two weeks ago went to the ABS.  This one is a little weird with 3 video rooms, filled with couches, and one of the rooms has a “private” section in back.  There is a bed in the corner with a wall blocking the side.  You can still see the video playing and others can join you from the end.  I walked in, got naked, huffed my poppers, and got on all fours.  Immediately had an older white daddy placed his cock in mouth.  It was average size, but tasty, and he rewarded me with a nice load.  While I was sucking him, a younger Latino guy started playing with my hole.  As soon as daddy came, he slid his cock into my mouth, and used the spit and cum to lube up my tight hole.  He then got behind me and slid his cock into my hungry ass, and I could feel it slowly stretching me out.  He started to fuck me like piston, and my moans attracted some attention.  A thick black daddy walked over, pulled his cock out of his pants, and forced my head down onto it.  He fed me poppers as the Latino guy came deep in me.  He then flipped me over onto my back, and got my legs up over his shoulders.  He stood up, and slid his BBC into my wet hole, moaning loudly as he thrust deeper. The Latino guy was breathing heavy, but took this opportunity to have me clean his cock off, before he started sucking on mine.  The black daddy was lifting up his belly do he could duck me deep, and the Latino guy had access to my cock. I soon came hard, flooding his mouth, as the BBC bottomed out in me and I felt the warm rush of cum flooding me. At this point, we were all spent, but I made out with the Latino guy as fellas jerked off onto me, and I felt a few more fingers probing my spent manhole, but no more action.  I proceeded to get dressed and head home, as my ass was quite sore.  Any cum that leaked out I used to masturbate with when I came home.  What a visit!

Edited by MascCumSlut
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...

About four days ago. I plan on going to a park tomorrow to give some Christmas relief to any and everyone. Public sex is great and preferred honestly. At the park I go to there's a guy that no one really messes with, and he'll hog the restroom. So I let him breed me since he won't last long, and then he'll leave satisfied & everyone else will enter the restroom. It works out since I have a load up my ass that'll be used as lube for the next guy. I'm also not opposed to sucking off any of the guys in there. As long as they cum in my mouth or ass I'm happy.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Last Thursday. At a regular leather social in my city I was behind the curtain where the public sex happens chatting with a friend as we watched. A sexy, shorter South American man with his shirt off and big juicy nipples with piercings in them walked by. I smiled big and asked if I could touch him. When he agreed, I stroked and then licked and sucked his nipples and he got pretty horny. It turns out that he knew me, we'd worked at the same company together and he saw email I sent to large groups regularly, and took the same bus home that I did. He even remembered the stop I got off at. I think he was surprised by me being in leather, behind the curtain, and sucking his nipples. 

We made out and groped each other, then I sucked his very hard uncut cock for a while, earning some tasty precum. He suddenly started fucking into my mouth and, especially with Latino men, I know what that means. He groaned that he wishes he could fuck me, so I said "You can", unbuckled my jeans, turned to face away from him, pulled them and my briefs down to rest on my calf high black boots and present my ass while holding out a small bottle of lube I always carry to him. All in much less time than it took you to read it. He lubed my hole and his dick and plunged in. It felt so good having dick inside me and I realized there were a bunch of men watching me get railed, one of them an owner of the bar we were in. My top was tired and needed to work in the morning, so I didn't get his load, but he said he wanted to do more and gave me his number so we can arrange to have a good long fuck in the future.

• Like 4

I've been discovering some cruisy areas in the city the past two months. If anyone is in Los Angeles, hit me up to join me on this journey. The last fuck I had was at a park nearby my apartment that attracts an eclectic mix of horny dudes from 11p until about 3a. I left an event buzzed so I was on a mission to blow this load without any app games.

I was stroking watching someone suck two dudes (I love watching more than participating sometimes), then a tallish late 20's/early 30's toned white dude came up to me with a hoodie on, dropped his black basketball shorts and presented his delicious fat white ass to me. I had to stick my cock inside immediately. I felt some else's cum drip out, making me rock hard. I pumped a fat load into him then sent him on his way.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

On 12/31/2022 at 4:32 PM, Rawboipussy said:

Halloween—me n my bf went to the shady part of Detroit in an alleyway where a lot of homeless men hang out. I pulled my pants n underwear down, n my bf gave some money to 4 homeless guys who then fucked me while we were there. 

Where's the shady part of Detroit? I was in your city once but didn't know a place existed.  Thanks.

Last Friday early am, between a couple of parked cars, 15th St & 4th Ave.  Hispanic guy, full, delicious wet Hole, bent over the front fender of a parked car.  Other guys Breeding between other cars, walking around, watching, jacking, sucking Cocks off.  

• Like 1