Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Last night. my Pimp Daddy came in on a run and he wanted to meet for dinner and talking before going back to his truck to do what we do best. We ate dinner and then because it was such a warm evening still we opted to drive over to a spot along the river. We walked, talked and opened up about a lot and before long we were checking around to see if any park personnel were out or if anyone else was around. We'd parked at a local hospital across from the river, crossed the road and down into the park before starting our walk, so there was no chance any ranger would have spotted a car and become suspicious, but we still wanted to be careful.

I'd say we were out for at least 30 minutes before our more amorous feelings came over us and we were kissing as we walked, he was caressing my ass and I was fondling his manhood through his pants. He asked me "you wearing a special pair of pantyhose tonight, baby?" I told him I always wore a special pair for him, kissed him, and asked him if he was so horny he needed to fuck me right now. His reply: "I'm always horny when I spot you coming toward me because I know my gurl has nothing but love and desire for her Daddy."

He's right. I do. So we kept walking, checking around carefully since once the sun sets the park is supposed to be "closed" but we'd seen a jogger already once we got there just as the sun was going behind the horizon. We found a very secluded place and decided that we could not wait any longer. I dropped to my knees and got Daddy's viper out and began to lovingly suck on it, kiss it and lick it. He just rose as fast as ever. He stood me up, felt my clit and knew how hard I was. He reached in and released it from my tight black jogging pants and caressed it through its nylon encased confinement. He told me "no cumming" because he wanted another feel of it in his ass tonight, but right then he needed to release his "Daddy venom" into me and reclaim my pussy after two men had me the night before.

We went into a slightly more secluded part of where we'd found and I put a condom on Daddy's sweet viper, then turned around and spread my cheeks to let him tear at the hole in my pantyhose and insert his viper into me. Gawd it felt good sliding in! Even though I'd had two dicks the night before, Daddy's felt so perfect inside me. After a few mintues of pumping and pushing into me, Daddy pulled out and tossed the lubricated raincoat into the bushes and re-inserted his viper and began the conquest.

"Baby gurl that pussy belongs to me and I'm reclaiming it as mine with my special sexy sauce." I always love when he gets wordy as we fuck. He comes up with some really hot things to remember. I just begged him to enjoy himself inside me and to take back his pussy from the Canadian trucker and the other trucker who had me the night before. AS we fucked he asked how good it was. Of course I didn't lie, "None of them fuck me as good as you Daddy. None of them treat me the way you do. None of them make me feel like I complete them." We kissed as he kept his hard snake inside me making me moan quietly as I whispered his real name several times.

"Oh gawd Kara I just love when we're together like this. I forget everything except you, our passion and how much I am grateful I took a chance on you that night when I saw your perfect little ass in those tight silky jogging pants and all I could think about was breeding you." Anytime we date now as "two guys" just chatting about stuff I wear them for him as a reminder of our first encounter and how it felt when he claimed me. Tonight was no different. But I think the fact we were outdoors, somewhat concealed but still exposed, had us both loving this moment. He reached up and caressed my breasts with both hands and said he could not wait any longer, he needed to power-fuck my ass. We moved against a tree and I spread my legs a bit more as Daddy grabbed my hips and began to really pound the crap out of me. It was taking every ounce of self control not to scream in ecstasy as he was bitch-fucking me because when he gets like this, the feeling is incredible! I could feel loads of precum in my nylon and I still kept my composure even though I wanted to sissy cum so bad.

Then Daddy let out a small groan - muffled by far from his usual moan and groan of conquest - and I could just feel a bit of his load in me so I knew it was buckets full of cum. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my plug. Daddy put it in me to keep his viper venom in there and act as a nice lube for later when he really could focus on fucking my ass without people possibly hearing much from us. We kissed a bit as we got cleaned up - a water bottle poured over his cock and me sucking it sweetly to lick it dry and make sure it was nice - and then both of us adjusting our pants and clothes.

We made it all the way out of the park area and across the street to my car. We started to make out then before i could even start the car. "Damn Kara that was so hot! We've got to find more places like this to do it." Well {used his real name} I know of several other spots along the river further east and west - some with parks, some just very wide open places with no one around so maybe when we fuck you and I can make a little more of our love noise." This got him all hard again and anxious for us to drive back to his truck.

We got to the truck stop, I parked near his rig and we both went in. He started it up just enough to get a bit of heat going and then we killed the lights and we spent the next 2 hours making love. HE had a special extra-lube condom for me to wear and I got to penetrate Daddy and make love to him, then after I was done he was so ready. I spent the next 45 minutes on my back being his obedient and devoted lover as he slowly fucked my pussy and made me cum one more time before he once more deposited a big load into me.

We talked more as we cleaned up and got dressed - him ready to sleep and me to make the drive back home. I told him that next time I am going to get him to come to me - fuck me in my bed .... make me feel like "my bed" is now "our bed" whenever I sleep in it. We kissed passionately and said our little goodbyes to each other.

• Like 1

Gave my top friend an extra long blowjob in the back of his van parked on the street.

Loved sucking his cock and hearing people walking by not knowing what was going on in his van.

2am Friday morning I sucked a stranger's fat 7 inch cock in an alleyway behind a club in Newcastle. There was people walking by close enough to hear the moaning and slurping sounds, I took this guy in my throat for a little under 10 minutes, I sucked him deep and hard and used my left hand to cup and play with his heavy balls and before long he busted a big big load in my mouth, I had to swallow twice to stop my mouth from overflowing as he continued to thrust into my mouth cum still leaking I to my mouth as swallow twice more. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and squeezes the lest drops of cum onto my face as he slaps his wet, still firm cock onto my face before putting his cock away and leaves my catching my breath as he walks out of the alleyway and away into the night.

• Like 6

I was shopping for clothes , jeans , in a store and ran into 1 of my friends that I have had some sex with !  We started chatting and remembering some Good times ! I found a few jeans I liked to try on - went to the dressing both - he also came in with me !

One thing to another - I took off my old jeans and his hands grabbed my dick - started sucking it while in the dressing booth .

Soon , his hands started squeezing my ass - fingering my cunt hole - he unzipped his pants - pulled out his cock - started fucking me !

He knew , i was a smoking fucking bottom whore bottom . I could not refused a hard cock !

After he released his cum load up inside me , I  was taking my fingers up my wet cunt hole , licking the cum load off my fingers and moments later licking his wet cock off !

It was a true quickie i really needed !

Seems like the more I become a  bottom whore - stretching and using my pussy cunt hole - more I can not refuse a cock load - looking for to Pleasing 4 or 5 tops loads !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was at the parking structure in a shopping mall. I was approached by a buff macular  security guy ...next thing I knew he was fucking my ass with me pressed up against the back of his security truck......I was kind of worried to get get caught by the security cams...but He told me that I should not be concerned since he was using his phone to make video of his cock pounding my tight ass.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

15 hours ago, Dandy said:

2am Friday morning I sucked a stranger's fat 7 inch cock in an alleyway behind a club in Newcastle. There was people walking by close enough to hear the moaning and slurping sounds, I took this guy in my throat for a little under 10 minutes, I sucked him deep and hard and used my left hand to cup and play with his heavy balls and before long he busted a big big load in my mouth, I had to swallow twice to stop my mouth from overflowing as he continued to thrust into my mouth cum still leaking I to my mouth as swallow twice more. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and squeezes the lest drops of cum onto my face as he slaps his wet, still firm cock onto my face before putting his cock away and leaves my catching my breath as he walks out of the alleyway and away into the night.

Wow he's a really lucky guy that sounds amazing 

Last saturday in at a public park in my hometown.  I was so horny. Cleaned my ass and wentbto the park There were a few guys playing with their dicks. I got on my knees a started to suck a random dick. The other guys played with my ass. I positioned my ass towards them and within seconds I had a bare dick up my hole. I was sucking the other guys and it did not take long before he shot a nice load in my mouth. I did not swallow, because I like to have cum hanging on my chin and getting fucked. I really feel like a slut. The guy Who was fucking me wanted to shoot his load in mouth as well, which he did. There were still two other guys. One of them fucked my quite hard and shot his load deep in my ass. The other one did not fuck me pissed in my mouth. I gratefully swallowed it. Unfornately there was no more action in the park after this anymore

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

The last time the stars aligned and I found a guy who was into getting fucked in public was right after Thanksgiving. We had been messaging back and forth to work out what we were into and we finally agreed to meet up at a local park. Totally anonymous, after dark. He was going to tie himself to a tree and I was supposed to come find him and free his hole.

Well, it didn't really work out because there were a lot of people at the park for Christmas activities and the park was closing early, so we went back to my apartment and I fucked him right on my stairs. 

The stairs to my apartment are right on the side and no other tenants use them. The stairs are sandwiched between my building and a house beside me and at the bottom of the stairs, we could only be seen from one neighbor's window or someone standing right in the street in front of my apartment (and even then there are some bushes hiding us).

We got naked right there outside my apartment and I fucked him hard until I bred his ass even as a couple cars passed. None of my neighbors had a clue what had happened and I sent him on his way with my cum leaking out of him.

• Like 3

About a month a go at a small park space in the woods. An older man, when he was in my town asked if I want to get fucked. He fucked me a couple of times before in the woods and once in his car. We arranged meeting at this parking space in the woods. It was dark outside. We got out of our cars, he began to french kiss me, I pulled his pants down sucked his dick wet, pull my pants down, rubbed my ass against his dick, he lubed my ass, put his dick bare in my ass, began fucking my bare ass, after 5 minutes he shot his load in my ass.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Couple of weeks ago in a library car park with a main road and bus stop in front and a park behind. Scary as fuck as there were people passing behind and in front albeit some yards away. In truth I wasn't that keen as although I really love public sex, this was a bit too dangerous for even me. I was just trying to give a handjob and get the top off that way, but he wasn't having any of that. After a few minutes of jerking him as hard as I could to get him off, he grabbed my neck and forced me down onto his cock. I was sucking hard and being face fucked and trying to focus while certain we would be caught. After a few attempts to pull away and to sit up, he made it clear I was taking it until he was done and I got back to work. Took the load in my mouth without incident. Have half been expecting something to happen, but nothing so far.

• Like 1

Two days ago. Was about 11 pm last night and I had just finished my workout when a 19 yo Latino guy who I’ve fucked with before from the gym waved me over. He asked me what I was up to. Told him I just finished up and was probably gonna head home. He said he been feeling mad horny all day. Told him I can help him out with that but the gym was about to close down. He said we can fuck in the parking lot. Told him I was down. So we headed over to his car, pushed the back seats all the way up and got busy. Was decently dark out and there was still a bunch of cars in the lot so it was pretty isolated. We stripped our clothes and I began sucking him off and feeling his abs and body. His dick got hard in seconds and he was thrusting his dick down my throat. My dick was also rock solid. Once his dick was covered in my saliva I straddled him and pushed down his dick inside me. We both let out a loud moan as I began to ride him. We were getting hot and heavy he was working my hole so good and deep the car was starting to rock. All of a sudden he looked over to the side and so did I. There was an older white man leaning on the car next to us just looking at us. He didn’t say anything or do anything was just looking at us. I started slowly riding again and picking up speed. My dick was grinding on his abs as his was working my ass deep. He told me to turn around and bend over the console. He got behind me and pushed his dick balls deep in me. He started pounding me with strong backshots. The man was still just standing there. I couldn’t help but moan loudly. After a few min the Latino guy told me to lay on my back and get my legs up. Being a good slut I did as told. He got between my legs and pushed my legs back and pushed his dick in my guts. He started to fuck me like I owed him money. Herd deep and fast the car was rocking and the man was still staring. I was moaning loud and my dick was dripping precum on my abs. After some time he began to grunt louder and said he was gonna cum in me. I told him I want his cum in me deep. I grabbed my solid dick and started to jerk it hard and fast as I was also getting close. After a couple more minutes he let out a moan and I felt his dick explode inside me. His dick was throbing in me as he shot multiple ropes. I shot my load all over his abs. He kept his dick inside me for a few minutes. By then the man got into his truck and drove off. The Latino guy slid his dick from my cum filled hole and we got dressed. He dropped me off by my car and drove off and I went home.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

5 hours ago, Nagato20 said:

There was an older white man leaning on the car next to us just looking at us. He didn’t say anything or do anything was just looking at us. I started slowly riding again and picking up speed. My dick was grinding on his abs as his was working my ass deep. He told me to turn around and bend over the console. 

The older guy sounds a bit creepy, but I can't really blame him. It sounds like it was a great performance!

• Like 1