Hi, I’m looking for all the BBC’s in Toronto that want to take part/help me with my epic fantasy/goal.

I want to get my tight virgin white boy body barebacked gangbanged by a group of well hung huge BBC’s non stop for a entire weekend (meaning starting friday night and not ending until sunday night) the BBC’s will not have any limits, do what you want and use me however you feel like. I want the BBC’s to break in and stretch my virgin holes as hard as they want, actually the more painful you make it for me the hornier you will make me.

I don’t want the weekend to end until every ounce of boyhood is brutally and painfully fucked out of me, and I am fully feminized into a white BBC addicted sissy slut.

here is a pic of my white boy bum that I want turned into a BBC craving boi pussy. I want It left gaping and winking at the end of the weekend

9B7C5ECB-E044-4090-9F0A-48E6237C9887.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LBCwhitefemboy4bbc
      White guy
      great legs
      told by a couple guys my pussy is wet like a girl
      available to service u with frequent sex
      i ONLY am attracted to Black men... no offense to other guys, but i just don't see sex as being with men, but when i meet a yummy big-dicked horny Black man, i melt and always do everything i can to make the man happy and drained
      5-ft-9 180lb perky nipples

• By Texasbislut82
      Bi vers bttm but more sub bttm looking to take anon loads from hung tops @ Inn  Leather 12/30]-1/4.

Looking for a dom hung top to get me ready bt making me piggy and restrain in sling in room for anon tops to fill me up with anon loads. Will be blindfolded and restrained. Booked room 8 but if changes will send out new room when arrive. 
      Would love to do nothing but poz tops on NYE's to ring in new year. If intrested let me know and check out BBRT profile for full intrest.
    • By Texasbislut82
      Coming to ftl 12/30-1/4, just read slammers is reopening unser new owners. Is this true? Does anybody know when it will reopen? Hopefully be open when in town so i can spend some time in the darkroom or gh taking loads. Hope to find a hung top to smoke up at Inn leather than go to Slammers and become a cumdump.
    • By ericbb99
      My name is Eric. I was 19 years old at the time, in college, and I desperately needed money. I was 5'9" and 120lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes, nice 6-pack and a cute butt. I was still a virgin with guys, and I wasn't out, but I knew I was gay. I was pretty inexperienced and extremely naive. But I needed money.
      I went on Craigslist and started looking around for gigs. I scrolled until one caught my eye. "Young Male Server Needed for Election Party" Huh... I wasn't sure why it mattered that I was young or male, but I figured I fit the description, and I could definitely sling drinks. The presidential election was this coming Tuesday. I just hoped they still needed someone. I emailed, and almost immediately heard back: "Send us a picture. -Aaron"  Again, it was weird, but I wasn't in a position to be picky. I sent over a picture of myself. I heard my email ding: "You're perfect. It's $150 for the night. And if you win the election, you'll get $1000. You can be casual, but wear something cute. Here's the address... See you around 7pm on Tuesday." I was so confused, but the lure of $1000 kept me from asking too many questions... I emailed back, "See you then."
      I pulled up to the house a bit nervous. It was huge, probably a $3 million house. It was modern. There were lots of cars there. I went to the door and rang the bell, and a man came to the door. He was in his 30's, fit with brown hair and a stubbly beard. He was hot, and dressed very well. "Welcome," he said, "I'm Aaron. You must be Eric. Come on in." He showed me to the bar. There were about 3 dozen guys there walking around, and the election results were on the TV as they came in. They were drinking and having a good time, and no one seemed to be paying much attention to the election. I jumped right in and started making drinks and passing them out. There were four other guys there all working with me, all young and hot.
      I realized quickly that the men were gay. It began to make sense why they wanted young male servers--a little eye candy for the night. One of the men slapped my ass and winked at me as I walked past and no one found it weird. Others were checking me out as I walked around. I kind of liked the attention. I'd never been in a group of gay guys before where I could be myself. It was strange, but I liked it.
      The night went on and it started getting late. But the guys weren't slowing down. Eventually, the election result was called on the TV. Most of the guys were pissed. A couple were pleased. And I figured things were done, and I could go home soon. Instead, Aaron called us into the living room, asked the four of us to stand in front of the TV. Then he said, "Now it's time to see who wins the election." A few of the men cheered. "Here's how it works: all of the guys here had a ballot at the beginning of the night. They've chosen one of you and voted. I'm going to pull out the ballots one by one. And if it's yours, you have to take off a piece of clothing. The first person naked gets 'elected' and the others can go home with their $150. But the guy who wins the election, gets $1000--and to stay and play with us, of course."
      My jaw about dropped. One of the other guys shook his head no. Aaron handed him $150 and he made his way to the door. The other two said they were in. Aaron looked at me. "So, what's it going to be, boy?" he asked. I paused for a moment and looked around the room. This was the kind of thing dreams were made of, and I needed the money. I nervously nodded yes, and Aaron smiled. "Good, then let's get started."
      (to be contintued)
    • By Passaround
      Hey guys, I am finally getting ready to be a sloppy fuckslut and one of my long time dreams is to get anonymously fucked and bred by an all-night line of guys in a sleazy motel. I live in SF, so there are a few to choose from, but where would you guys suggest? Maybe somewhere in San Jose even? Love big burly white guys and cum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.