CAN MEN LOOK AT YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE GAY FAG? OR ITS NOT SO OBVIOUS?

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I wonder about this, though - to a strongly Alpha type, almost every other male is subordinate to him, so he’s naturally going to assume, in his worldview, that the other men around him are targets for penetration to some degree. Add to this the general trend we see on these boards demonstrating a roughly 66% demographic of bottoms, and the Alpha’s impressions are strongly reinforced by his experience that he’s usually right - just not for the reasons he thinks.

Looked at from the other direction, a bottom may be more quick to respond to the more confident, overt, aggressive advances of an Alpha type, and by ‘tipping his hand’ more easily, make it appear that the Alpha could see something about him, when in fact all he did was reveal himself to the Alpha voluntarily.

I think you are right about that

Posted 6 hours ago

20 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I wonder about this, though - to a strongly Alpha type, almost every other male is subordinate to him, so he’s naturally going to assume, in his worldview, that the other men around him are targets for penetration to some degree. Add to this the general trend we see on these boards demonstrating a roughly 66% demographic of bottoms, and the Alpha’s impressions are strongly reinforced by his experience that he’s usually right - just not for the reasons he thinks.

Looked at from the other direction, a bottom may be more quick to respond to the more confident, overt, aggressive advances of an Alpha type, and by ‘tipping his hand’ more easily, make it appear that the Alpha could see something about him, when in fact all he did was reveal himself to the Alpha voluntarily.

Expand  

(Hotguy02):  I think you are right about that

I agree, in that self-perceived Alphas seem to feel entitled to take whatever catches their eye, regardless of any disinterest on others part.  When a guy inclined to Top is too handsome, too "built", too this or too that, that guy can develop that sense of entitlement merely because he usually does get what he glances at.  This characteristic often develops into aggression, which is self-focused and unseemly.  It's all about what the men do for each others needs, not just what one guy wants.  Yes, some bottoms "need" to feel humiliated, and while that's perhaps unfortunate, it's valid.  That instinct is not shared by most men however, and aggressive behavior by self-perceived Alphas is often off-putting, even repellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes & no.

My Dad said he knew, and my sister too. A few coworkers suspected.  I am short n slim not big n burley so fall easily into gay ssuspect.

No rainbow flags or painted nails anywhere near me but I do openly live with my hubby now. 

I like tent camping in plaid, getting greasy with engines, and drinking beer after.  But outdoor fun, greasy holes, and swallowing loads makes me gay 😄 hehe 

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 1:38 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

fuck yeah. guys have always known that not only am I a faggot but I’m clearly a cocksucking faggot bottom boy. the only guys who think I’m straight are the ones who think I’m a girl. but anyone who sees me prancing around knows I get fucked and bred by men. no mystery. many times men think I’m a hooker when they see me walking down the street, specially if I stand in one place for a few minutes. lol

Correction faggot. Men don’t THINK  you’re a dirty hooker, they KNOW you are a dirty, dirty tranny hooker faggot. The way you dress makes it obvious, plus you already look like a cumdumpster and walk like a slutty girl. The wet spot on your ass and cum trickling down your legs also help that. Fuck you are TRASHY 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I really doubt many people pick me right away. I’m tall, burly and masculine. They’re probably more worried I’m a criminal.

After that first meeting, any observant person should have suspicions pretty quickly. I’m absolutely shameless in assessing and maybe cruising any decent guy who walks past. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

With me generally not (unless I am out in leather gear), general question I get from people including some relatives is if I am married or have a girlfriend.

I don’t hide my sexuality, not since I got outed by a female manager I confided in many years ago, she let slip to someone and next thing is I get phone calls from our help desk manager in Scotland and a close colleague in Birmingham saying that they’d heard a rumour!

Suffice to say I did work with some homophobes, one used to write little comments on the whiteboard I used to keep track of things in progress, but he learnt the hard way that I don’t get mad - I get EVIL!

• 2 months later...

One thing I am starting to observe, is that a lot of Latin men, seem to pick something up with me. There are a lot of Hispanic men that I work with, and it's not all the time, yet they seem to say things to me, make comments about my appearance, that piques my curiosity. 

Most of my friends were shocked when I told them. But, then again, I grew up in a very conservative home and went to private (church) school my whole life. A few had suspicions since I never had a steady girlfriend - but they never would have said anything. I'm 6'2", red hair, blue eyes, nicely built - in my younger days I has a killer body - but alas I was so in the closet that I never took advantage. Regret is the worst feeling of all.

10 hours ago, redheadnsf said:

Regret is the worst feeling of all.

Yes, redheadnsf - regret is a heavy burden to carry, but there's at least one way to help deal with it.  While becoming aware that you did something in the past that you now regret, at least you've learned from it, and can avoid whatever it was from now on.  There's always hope, right?

This is an interesting question.  For some reason, those who recognize that I'm gay, seem to know right away, and they know there's no "vanilla" involved.  Those who don't, seem completely surprised when they find out.  

I don't think it has anything to do with clothes, since I choose clothes that are - oh - I suppose the word would be bland? in appearance, but for a different reason that you might think.  It just so happens I don't see colors very well, and when I was a kid it was drummed into me that other kids would laugh at me if I wore colored clothes that "clashed"*.  So it became a habit, since I didn't really care about what I couldn't see anyway, to just wear plain colored clothes.  In cool weather, I just wear jeans, and a plain (neutral?) colored t-shirt or sweatshirt.  In warm weather, just a t-shirt with no color at all, and whatever pair of shorts come out of the drawer first.  

But that doesn't answer the initial question.  I just don't know how some people seem to know at a glance, and some never guess at all.  It might have something to do with the fact that I can't discern who's gay and who's not without either obvious mannerisms or overtly gay clothes. 

I guess when they handed out the "gaydar" I was already busy porking something in the john, and missed out. 😒

p.s.  grey, black, white are the "neutral" colors for shirts, and black or blue jeans, right ???  I seldom wear dress suits anymore, but I hang which necktie goes with suit around the hanger (which was determined years ago by my better half - who's sense of taste in clothes was remarkable - but then, to my eyes, he looked great in anything and even better in nothing at all).

*dumb term when used related to clothes.  Armies "clash", enemies "clash".  How can clothes "clash" .... 

• Like 1

Ah yeah, the timeless question of "gaydar". 😃

I think it exists in some people that they're perceptive or have a sense of whether someone has those tendencies. Now I'm neither the most effeminate or masculine guy, I've asked women and they don't perceive me as being bi or gay, but even with that, I've had guys hit on me in all sorts of settings (one even hit on me at Disney World and we were friends for many years afterward, but never sexually) ever since I was about 17-18. So somehow those guys sensed or 'knew' that I was bi. 

I wish I had an answer because unless there are obvious signs that someone is hitting on me or openly flirting, I can't tell, but I'm fairly certain others can.

• Upvote 1