Hi there :)

I have been sneaking around this website for awhile now, so I finally joined. Now I got a question for you which i think i already know what you'll answer :P

But the situation is this:

I have been fucked regularly for a month or so by two active men quite often(with condoms). Like every second day. I'm their slave and have recently developed an extreme urge to let them fuck me raw, to feel the spunk of my superior ooze out of me. But they have told me that if I want to get fucked bare I must get bred bare exclusively from now on. That includes them, but also anyone else they might want to breed me. And i'm 100% sure that if I go bare they won't hesitate to bring in a bunch of other guys.

I'm extremely aroused by this. To become a true and complete slave cumdump. But I must say i'm afraid of getting poz'ed. What's you guys opinion on this? :)

As long as you're okay with the possibility of becoming positive, I'd go for it. Nothing would be hotter for me than having my regular fuckbuddy invite a friend over to share me. I'd mentioned it a few times but either he hasn't gotten the hint or doesn't think I'm serious. lol

I guess you're right that I should wait till it feels right for me. But I know for sure that it's inevitable for me. At some point I will scream for them to breed me raw. I feel like I can't call myself a true slave slut before i've taken the seed deep inside. So i'm still thinking to myself. Why not just do it?..

I'm one of the guys that have given in and now take any and all loads offered. If a guy wants to fuck me raw, I don't pause a second... all the matters is that I get his cock and his load.

I do advise that you read the posts on the first thread on the discussion board... the one about regrets... you really need to take some time to think about the costs (health, financial, personal...) before you open up for any raw fuck..........

• 1 year later...

I finally gave in and took their loads!

It happened just before Christmas. I still play around with the couple and they asked what I wanted for Christmas during sex. The only answer to that question at the time was ofc that I wanted their cock bare and have them seed me! They both quickly said 'okay, we will make your wish come true' before I got to think things through they started to tie me down, ass up. I'll call them M and D

I was so horny by now that I begged them to fuck me. A little later D pushed his cock in my ass, he didn't last long before he came hard deep in me. I felt like such a slut, but so right at the same time. Right after M, that have a much bigger cock pushed in my sloppy cumhole. He talked super dirty to me telling me how my life was going to change now that I was their true cumdump. I was a bit scared of what I had gotten myself into, but also super turned on - and it felt so right to take their loads. M came soon after. They plugged me and said that they would leave me to enjoy the feeling of being a true cumdump. After a hour or two they came back to the bedroom and loosened the ropes and said that I should go home and enjoy Christmas with my family - a bit to my disappointment. When I got home I got an SMS that said that they had more 'christmasgifts' for me and that I should cancel anything I had planned between Christmas and new year and come to thier place at the 27th. Only a party with some friends I had to cancel - I did gladly ofc :P Christmas felt like forever but the day finally came. I have never been fucked so much before like I did during these days. The couple fucked me 2 times each unloading in me and said that was just for warming up and that they had some friends over later that they expected me to take care of. I think I got fucked by 7 men, most of which was quite hot(those I saw) But It

Could have been more because they blinded me for a couple of hours while I got fucked. All bare ofc - so I wasn't off the mark when I said I was sure they would make sure my hole would get properly seeded! When we were alone again M and D said that they had given my phone number and my address to all the men. I was a bit scared when they said that, but assured me that they were all close friends and good people - though some of them was quite kinky and perverted.

This means that 8-10 or more men now has free access to fuck me when they want! 4 of the men have already taken use of me. All of which are hot. The youngest was about 35 I think and the oldest maybe 60. M and D was right that my life was going to change. I FUCKING LOVE IT! I can now say that I'm a true cumdump. Although I'm not going to seek out more cock on the side. Think that I am going to get plenty ;-) Every bottom thinking about going bare should just go for it. I'm addicted!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi again. Sorry to see that i havn't got any reply's but well. I'll still update this thread as a statement of my journey to become a true cumdump!

Much have happened since i went bare, and much cock and cum have been taken ;)

Today i got tested for STDs for the first time since going bare, i'm a bit nervous of the result, because i have taken maybe 100 loads since going bare. Most of the loads have been from my Masters and thier friends though - so should be safe - but i have also been locked up in a sling in a sexclub on 2 occasions taking loads from complete strangers. My Masters have told me they try to make sure i only take "safe" loads, but they can't gaurantee anything, and they do expect me to take cock from strangers now and then, so who can blame them that they can't gaurantee it being safe.

My Masters have thankfully asked their friends to not use me everyday, because i also got a job to take care of. And most of my freetime i'm at my Masters place anyways. When im there i'm only allowed to wear a jockstrap and im required to wear a collar when i'm not at work or with family - i still havn't come out of the closet, but i think that will soon happen - i know for sure that this is right for me - i've found myself. Other than being naked my Masters have demanded that i shave my entire body for them. So my pits, ass, and cock/balls and my legs are totally smooth now. Love the feel of it. It also adds to the feeling of me being submissive.

I hope some at least enjoy reading about my progress. I for sure enjoy it ;)

Tonight i've been told that we will go out again. Excited about what they have in mind (im sure i will have a good time) i wonder how much cum I will get tonight!

I love your story!! I have just recently become completely ok with only being fucked bare and becoming the cumdump whore I know I am. I've found a guy here that likes whoring me out to his friends and also strangers. I want to find more guys that will whore me out like that but unfortunately not having much luck. Hopedully i'll start taking more loads soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. Glad you like following me :)

I got my response from the STD clinic, it came back negative. But to tell the truth i don't really care if i got infected. It wont change a thing anyways. I'll still take raw cock. I want to feel it skin-to-skin!. I want to feel my ass coated in cum!

The party they took me to was AWESOME! It was a gangbang, with me in the center, 15 guys were present, all unloaded in me, most of which was in the ass. Yum! To top it off they took pictures of me during the event, but only for private use. So they wont come up online im sorry. Today however they kind of threw a bomb at me. They told me, that i HAVE to get out of the closet for my friends and family SOON! They want me to be my slutty self all the time, and not only when im at their place or at home. They want to be able to take me out to town and hit on guys and so forth. I understand why, and i will no doubt feel better about my self. So next weekend some of my family will come visit during the day, and during the evening/night i'll be with some of my friends. My Masters have told me that if i don't come out on my own during saturday, they will make sure everyone i know will get to know about my slutty self - and they wont spare me at all. They kind of blackmail me, but at the same time it turns me on. I'm not going to be with women again anyways - so why not come out and get it overwith.. It wont get easier im sure... Wish me luck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again followers.

I'm a happy guy! I came out of the closet!!! I told my family, most took it quite well actually. My dad was the only one that was a bit displeased with it all, but he'll come around i'm sure. I thought they would have more questions 'why', but not really, my family was quite relaxed about it, even though many said that they hadnt seen it coming since i've had my share of girlfriends and the fact that i'm already 25 years old. But nevertheless it was a relief for me that they took it so well. My mom though have already given me the "safe-sex" preaching. I just say 'yes-yes'. I can't tell her that i only fuck bare. And certainly not that i'm a total bottom SLUT cumboy ;)

My friends too took it quite well. Mostly my girlfriends. My boyfriends ofc didnt really get it but were okay with it. Though a couple was a bit grossed out. Not that i really care - I bet that i won't get to see my friends much anyways.

It felt so good to get it out. Now i don't have to hide it anymore. I can be what I am almost 24/7 (except at my job). I can express my desire for cock and cum all the time now.

My Masters have promised me that we will celebrate that during the coming weeks ;) Fuck i love my life!

There have already been made some changes too. My masters have thrown out all my regular underwear. I now only own jockstraps because my Masters want easy access at all times. I wear that, or i'm naked under my regular clothes.

All of you are welcome to ask questions if you want to :)