Surprise Son

woodrow82

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long.
but I am going to be honest with all of you, I don't think I am going to complete this story. It is based pretty heavily on a role-play relationship I was in, and the IRL inspiration for "Jason" decided to Dump me, move out, and spend the Pandemic pursuing a rich and fulfilling career as a homeless meth whore (taking the inspiration for "Matt" with him) before we got to our planned "whore-off"
The last I saw either of them, their Grindr profiles were over 250 miles away 😞

I had several ideas for rounds of the whore off, but every time I re-read my story to see where I left it, between the memory of what inspired it, and the abundance of typos, I am annoyed enough that I can't get back into that head-space I need for this story. 

I would like to thank all of you for enjoying it, and all of the other amazing authors on here for their stories that inspired the roleplay sessions that inspired this story.

That said, after a year of lockdown and mostly sobriety, I currently am pretty buzzed for the first time in far too long and have a new, hung, 21yo twink chub chaser "son" snoring (loudly) while sleeping on my back with his dick still in my cum-filled hole, and am feeling fairly inspired to write a new (and surprisingly similar) story, but this time, I kinda want someone other than myself to help proof read it before posting anything here.

so if anyone feels up for it, send me a message, and lets get a new twisted story up here for you sexy pigs to abuse yourselves too 😄 😄 😄

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Personally I hate broken story, you read something you like and than nothing… you wait for days, weeks, waiting for something will never come… in my opinion author should consider in advance a final chapter or a plan B of their story but well… it is surely not my preferred end but at least I know that the story is complete. Thanks for this story.

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 6/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, woodrow82 said:

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long.
but I am going to be honest with all of you, I don't think I am going to complete this story. It is based pretty heavily on a role-play relationship I was in, and the IRL inspiration for "Jason" decided to Dump me, move out, and spend the Pandemic pursuing a rich and fulfilling career as a homeless meth whore (taking the inspiration for "Matt" with him) before we got to our planned "whore-off"
The last I saw either of them, their Grindr profiles were over 250 miles away 😞

I had several ideas for rounds of the whore off, but every time I re-read my story to see where I left it, between the memory of what inspired it, and the abundance of typos, I am annoyed enough that I can't get back into that head-space I need for this story. 

I would like to thank all of you for enjoying it, and all of the other amazing authors on here for their stories that inspired the roleplay sessions that inspired this story.

That said, after a year of lockdown and mostly sobriety, I currently am pretty buzzed for the first time in far too long and have a new, hung, 21yo twink chub chaser "son" snoring (loudly) while sleeping on my back with his dick still in my cum-filled hole, and am feeling fairly inspired to write a new (and surprisingly similar) story, but this time, I kinda want someone other than myself to help proof read it before posting anything here.

so if anyone feels up for it, send me a message, and lets get a new twisted story up here for you sexy pigs to abuse yourselves too 😄 😄 😄

Happy to proofread for you. May be a 24 hour delay occasionally.

Thought - you find out that your new "son" was by a woman who never told you that she was carrying your seed and he turns up on your doorstep one day.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:20 AM, woodrow82 said:

would like to thank all of you for enjoying it, and all of the other amazing authors on here for their stories that inspired the roleplay sessions that inspired this story.

Thank you for this SMOKIN HOT story. If it’s too hard to finish then don’t. Do what makes you happy and thanks for the hard orgasms…..this story has given me many.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 4:27 PM, woodrow82 said:

Thanks for the input BoYGaSM, I will try keep up a bit more consistency in the character descriptions, Since I usually have the same opinion when I read stories here.

I would also like to thank everyone for your eager reception of my first story, I hope it has helped a lot of you "beat out a midnight snack" or two 😉

I still have some ideas for things for rick and the boys to do short term, and a few random ideas floating around for "it could be hot if they...." situations that could either go in here, or possibly branch off into completely unrelated stories. Not sure... lots of twisted ideas bouncing around in my head, just gotta string some together in new piggy ways..

This is also kinda what I was thinking for the "cast" so far:

Characters:

Rick – Dad
(yeah, I give him a several of my characteristics... it's my fantasy, lol 😄 )

• Height:, 6'3”
  • Body type: Chub / Bear, Basically a stand in for most guys (like me)
  • Hair: short & dark brown
  • Eyes : light blue
  • Facial Hair: a full, big grizzly beard
  • Body Hair: thick and dark, Think “Sexy loofah” lol
  • Tattoos: None
  • Piercings: 2 10-guage rings in each ear
  • Dick: 5.5” cut cock, average thickness
  • Preferred Position: Power Bottom

Jason - Son

• Height: 6'1”
  • Body type: I wrote, “38” waist 185 lbs”, but was thinking Muscle God Bodybuilder, broad shoulders and ripped from head to toe
  • Hair: Brown, Short - to - Mid length
  • Eyes: I wrote that his profile said blue, but then that they were green in person...
    Coin toss says: Green...
    so, lets say that parts of his profile were fake “to throw off the trail”...and use that as justification for making him bigger/heavier in the form of MORE MUSCLE (Bwa-ha-ha! 😄)
  • Facial Hair: a light growth of dark stubble
  • Body Hair: Light dusting of light brown hair, narrow treasure trail leading to a trimmed bush
  • Tattoos: A Bio-hazard symbol right above his cock
  • Piercings: 6 gauge tusks in each ear, both nips, 2 Guage PA
  • Dick: 9”x7”, Uncut
  • Preferred Position: Fully Verse

Matt - Son (but not biologically related)

• Height: 6'6”
  • Body type: Still Muscular, but leaner, more narrow shoulders/frame, kind of a “surfer” build
  • Hair: Long and Blond
  • Eyes: Deep Blue
  • Facial Hair: None
  • Body Hair: very little, looks nearly hairless because it is blond and he shaves his pubes
  • Tattoos: Covered, including full sleeves, and a large bio-hazard around his belly button
  • Piercings: both Eyebrows, 1/2” plugs in each ear, both Nips, I wanted to give him a tongue piercing, and a scrotal ladder, but I left it out (Maybe I can add that when I have the boys take rick to get his first tattoo)
  • Dick: 13.5”x9” Uncut, with enough foreskin that it still covers and hangs off the tip when he is hard
    (Size inspired by my knock-off BAM super-cock dildo)
  • Preferred Position: Verse Top

Barb – the Beard ex-wife

• forget her after the intro

Mike – The Beards new hubby

• Pretty much forget after the intro as well

Jason    had a light "dusting" of dark Black fur from his head to toe.

Matt      I found out he had his tongue pierced his barbell.

So Jason has Black not Brown hair, & Matt already has his tongue pierced, just needs the scrotal ladder. 

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, tinkerblizz said:

Wish there was more with this story

yeah, sometimes i do too, but as you can see from the other comments that keep popping up, i fuck up little details, then people pick it all to shit, and I'm like,
"yeaah, i love y'all in general, but some of the more... lets say "knuckle dragging fuck-stain-y personality" guys out there (admittedly, their IRL counterparts usually get in and fuck with my head first), seem to only actually get off on being difficult, i mean, great for them, hope their sense of (admittedly earned) superiority keeps their balls drained and their assholes rawfucked, filled with loads, and then sucked into rosebuds."

Till i either get some "thicker skin" (or feel generally less "Untouchable/Tons-o-Fun/Captain Lovehandles"-y), lets just pretend its back in the 90s when i first got frosted tips and started wearing bondage gear as standard all day fashion, cause for now, I'm out"

oh, and as a special parting gift for those special few, wonderfully difficult, nit-picky OCD people, Here's an 89 angle:

89 degree angle.jpg

Edited by woodrow82
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/15/2022 at 4:28 AM, woodrow82 said:

yeah, sometimes i do too, but as you can see from the other comments that keep popping up, i fuck up little details, then people pick it all to shit, and I'm like,
"yeaah, i love y'all in general, but some of the more... lets say "knuckle dragging fuck-stain-y personality" guys out there (admittedly, their IRL counterparts usually get in and fuck with my head first), seem to only actually get off on being difficult, i mean, great for them, hope their sense of (admittedly earned) superiority keeps their balls drained and their assholes rawfucked, filled with loads, and then sucked into rosebuds."

Till i either get some "thicker skin" (or feel generally less "Untouchable/Tons-o-Fun/Captain Lovehandles"-y), lets just pretend its back in the 90s when i first got frosted tips and started wearing bondage gear as standard all day fashion, cause for now, I'm out"

oh, and as a special parting gift for those special few, wonderfully difficult, nit-picky OCD people, Here's an 89 angle:

89 degree angle.jpg

Hi woodrow82 I have read the comments about your story with a lot of sadness.It takes guts to sit down and write a story like this, when you write you are sort of exposing yourself to all and sundry to read and comment on it. For me it's been an absolutely incredible story,I followed it as you wrote it and made some comments about how I felt about it at the time. So after reading these comments I sat down and re read it last night.Jeez its perhaps even better than i remembered !! What you describe would be heaven for me, so perhaps that makes me biased, but I just love it. So rarely do writers on here write about fisting in their stories,  so that in itself is a plus for me.I know I should get off my arse and write some stories based on what I have experienced as friends keep telling me! Yes of course I wish it had reached another conclusion but actually rereading it again ,where you left  off ,it is almost a conclusion in itself. There is a promise of more Toxic loads, but don't we really want his sons to poz him? In terms of yourself if you had lost the very inspirations for your story how the fuck could you continue? It wouldn't have the conviction and zest of the original story.All I can say is if you had play anywhere like this you are a lucky man! I understand why you feel you don't want to write other stories for here but that would be a loss to all your readers who have enjoyed this so much. Hopefully in time you might reconsider and start writing again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Hey Woodrow82,

I wrote the ‘Certainly more’ comment before I read your explanatory notes, and I fully understand that you have to be in the headspace in order to produce writing of this quality. I applaud your decision not to continue and attempt to produce something that you feel will not be adequate, and I thank you for your courtesy in informing your readership of its status and the background to that decision.

• Upvote 2

thank you all for the consideration about ending this story early, if it helps anyone with an active imagination, the "whore off" would have been a couple of different chapters each with a different group with undetermined numbers of guys who were "clients" of they boys swinging by and fucking our trio, and doing the "make a slash mark on their back with a sharpie (or something similar) for each load, occasionally pausing for our fucked up little fam here to hungrily felch an mixed assortment of jiz our of each other before the next "group being a different stereotype of dude that could almost be considered accidentally racist,

like a biker gang of inbred white trailer trash
a latino landscaping crew with thick, cheesy. uncut cocks
a gang of black guys who would sell supplies left by the biker gang after they bred our trio, (each of whom having freakishly large dicks, nothing under 14 inches and as thick as a beer can)
an assortment of random unwashed, and unmedicated poz+ homeless junkies coming and going as filler between the main groups (which might now violate site rules)... possibly even a sports team or two...

Basically, cramming every other fetishized group that makes my dick hard into the room to breed our guys, passing through in rapid succession, without ever having much planned out other then "group of guys from fetishized race/nationality come, aggressively fuck our guys, then leave before the next group of oversimplified race and character types come to cum and go" 

then basically rinse and repeat till ...I mean, well, I hadn't even really thought through how stuff could had gone down, and I definitely hadn't thought about how many different types of groups of guys would get to "Ride this ride" ... but since I never finished the story, I kinda felt I owed all of you an idea of what was originally loosely "planned" for this story. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love that you’re conscious of the niche identity fetishizing. I feel like folks deserve to be more than a presumably large dicked top based on their tan, but by being aware of that and taking it over the top it’s not that at all - in my opinion.  

Don’t listen to the guys who pick.  Wtf wouldn’t a person msg that offline or offer to copy edit (hereby offering my editorial services) …

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...