The Party After Halloween

Gymguy8

8. Shotgun Doesn't Count

"Spunk-coated velvet."

"First time here, boy?" the other man asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I go to college with Seth."

"You're a senior?"

"No," I said. "Freshman." It was weird to have such a casual conversation with Sarge's cock still in my ass. But the men were so casual.

"Nice. A freshman," he said.

"I knew you'd like him, Doug," Sarge said. "And he'll love what you have."

"You know how I like to share," Doug said. He still had the boy nestled between his legs, his lips stretched around Doug's cock. It wasn't massive, but neither was it small. It was more than enough to fuck me. 

I bottomed out on Sarge's cock. It was surprisingly hard for a man who had just cum. My head cleared for a moment, and I looked over Doug again. He was older, but still quite muscular. He had brown hair that was already flecked with grey. There was an impressively flat stomach, with the familiar "99" inked above his navel, and the biohazard tattoo below it. My ass twitched.

"I think he wants your dick," Sarge said. "His ass is twitching."

I was still staring at Doug and the boy sucking him off. It seemed so natural to be doing it, even having people watch you. I wasn't even sure if I would mind someone taking pictures or a video. I almost wanted to show off. I was letting all these hot men fuck me. I was proud of my conquests.

Doug turned to the boy between his legs. "I think Kenta deserves this load, Clint," he said.

Clint pulled off of Doug's cock. "I think you can make him very happy," he said. He turned to me. "Doug's got a gift for fucking."

"And at the end, a very special gift for Kenta," Doug said. Cal stood up. He was wearing a small black jockstrap, with soccer shoes and shin guards. "Take care of him," he said to me, as he walked away.

"I'm sure you will," Sarge said. He lifted me up off his cock. He made sure that none of his cum dripped out, but I still felt empty after he had pulled out. "He's all yours," Sarge said, as I stood up. He pushed me towards Doug.

I stumbled towards the older man, almost falling on his lap. "Careful there," Doug said, and guided me back down to where Clint had been kneeling. In front of me was his erect cock, still wet with Clint's spit. "Why don't you lick off Clint's spit. Lubricate it with your own fluid." 

I leaned in and kissed the tip. There was a tiny bead of pre-cum there, slightly bitter and salty. I licked it up, wishing that there was more. "Ahh, yeah," Doug moaned, and put his hand on the back of my head. "Take it all, boy," he said, and forced me down on his cock. He pushed it all in. It slid right past my tonsils and into my throat. 

"Mmmmmmph," I grunted, as I struggled not to gag on his shaft. 

"That's it," he said. He was strong. I tried to raise my head just enough to get some relief from his throat fucking, but I was no match for him. "It's ok. I love it when you choke on it."

He held a bottle under my nose. I inhaled as best I could; with his cock buried deep in my throat, it was hard to breathe. I was quickly thankful for the poppers' help. I felt my throat relax, and then my panic disappeared. I didn't even mind when another inch of Doug's cock slid into me. It was just a crazy dream, and the effects on my body were strangely distant. "That's it boy. It's your cock. Embrace your slut."

The poppers were back under my nose. This time I was a greedy pig, and huffed deep. "The more, the better," Doug said. "It's only going to help." On his advice, I took another hit. After my lungs were full, he took the bottle, and held it under his nose. He inhaled almost as long as I did, and then held it. 

I was on my knees and  my head was spinning. I wanted his dick, but when I leaned in to suck on it, he held my head back. "Wait," he said. He put away the poppers, then stood up from the couch. His dick was now exactly level with my mouth. "Now," he said. "Suck it."

I opened my mouth and tried to swallow the entire length of Doug's stiff shaft. It hit the back of my throat, and I gagged. "It's ok," Doug said. "Boys like you gag a lot. As I said. I don't mind." He grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me down on his shaft. 

I tried to fight it, but he was bigger and stronger than I was. "Relax," he whispered softly. "Relax." Yet, he still held me down, forcing his cock into my throat. It was rough and intense, and despite my struggles, I was secretly glad he was holding me down. I wanted to be used by these men, even if it was occasionally intense or difficult. "Relax," he repeated. "You're doing great."

"Mmmmmph," I groaned. He pulled his dick out, but it was barely enough to clear my tonsils. At least I could breathe again, and I tried my best to inhale fresh air. But Doug knew what he was doing, and as I inhaled, he had the poppers under my nose. I didn't care. The drugs would help me relax.

"That's it. Breathe the poppers. Then breathe my dick." I kept on inhaling. Of course, this time, the poppers didn't seem to make any difference. I was still on my knees, and Doug's cock was still tickling the back of my throat. "Almost there," Doug said, and put the bottle under my other nostril. I continued to inhale, hungry for the mind-numbing effects of the poppers.

Finally, he took the bottle, and did a hit himself. He grabbed my head with both hands, and rammed his dick all the way down my throat. It was at that moment that the poppers took effect. The experience shifted. It wasn't a brutal throat-rape any longer. Instead, it was how a cocksucker pleased a man. If Doug wanted it, I was going to let him have it. 

"Oh yeah, cocksucker," he moaned. "Fucking warm throat." He was thrusting his hips back and forth. I did my best not to gag, and forced myself to keep my mouth open. The last thing I wanted to do was to accidentally bite his glorious manhood. "Is your hole this good?" he asked.

I nodded as best I could, and he acknowledged it by pushing his dick all the way down my throat, and holding it. "Fuck yeah, cocksucker," he moaned. I wanted to breathe, but Doug's pleasure was far more important. The only thing I could think about was making him happy. At least he had the presence to hold my head down, making sure I wouldn't pull off in a fit of self-centeredness.

"Not going to breed him?" a voice behind me said. I tried to turn to see who was speaking, but Doug held me in place.

"We're getting to that," Doug said. "Plenty of time for everything tonight." 

"Hate to see that load go to waste. Plenty of boys hungry for your gift," the man continued.

"Not an issue," Doug said. He pushed his cock back in my throat, and held it. The poppers had done their work, and his shaft slid smoothly into the depth of my throat. It was uncomfortable and I was scared he was going to choke me, but I was loving how it felt to deep-throat a real man. 

It took a while, but I finally did start to gag. I could barely breathe, and Doug's cock was thick and hard. Doug noticed, and released his grip on my head. I pulled off, and coughed. "Let's get you fucked up?" Doug said.

"Please," I said. Doug sat back down on the couch, just like he had been when the other boy had fucked him. 

"Get on, boy," he said, pointing at his cock. It was sticking straight up. It was glistening with my spit. "Hope you got it lubed up," Doug continued. "Because that's all you're going to get."

I just stared at his perfection. He had the perfect amount of fur across his chest. It was flecked with just enough grey to show his experience, and it was spread across his hard muscles. His dick was stiff and hard, like a man's cock should be. He was so much of what I was not, I could help but want to be his. "Please," I finally whispered.

In the background, the music was still playing. All around me, there were muffled grunts of agony as a boy got himself fucked deep, and loud moans of pleasure, as a daddy got his penis pleasured. Despite Doug's soft-spoken nature, I still heard him over the ambient sex-sounds. "Get on boy."

I climbed back on to the sofa, straddling his legs, and bending down to feel his cockhead against my hole. He was a man. He didn't have to do anything other than have a cock. It was my job to take it, and I wouldn't ask him to sacrifice anything for my protection. "Please," I whispered again, swaying back and forth, up and down against his dick.

"Do it boy," he said. "Sit on it. Fuck yourself on my dick."

I reached down and held his dick still. It was impressively stiff; it would be easy for it to penetrate me. I rubbed it against my hole for a few seconds, just enough to open me back up, and for a bit of the semen in my hole to drip out and coat his dick. It felt good, but only reminded me how empty I was. 

I lined up his dick and lowered my ass. His dick pressed against my hole. I opened up readily, letting his dickhead, and then his shaft into already well-used ass. "Oh yeah, boy," Doug said. "Come on. Let me in." Another few inches disappeared into my hole. "Don't be ashamed. It's ok to be cock-hungry."

I stopped trying to pace it, and just sat on his dick. His balls pressed against my hole, and his dickhead was deep inside of me. "Fuck," he grunted. "You've got so much cum up there." 

"Please," I grunted. I could only think about his dick inside me, and how badly I wanted his load. "Fuck me. Breed me."

"Hell yeah," Doug said. He grabbed my hips. His hands were warm and strong. He held me in place as he stroked his dick in and out of me. I could feel something slide back and forth inside of me, squishing around Doug's engorged dickhead. "Feel that?" Doug asked.

I nodded.

"That's sperm. In your guts. It's so fucking hot, isn't it?"

I nodded again. 

"Let's add some more to your collection, huh?"

I nodded once more. The only thing that mattered was fucking myself on his cock. 

"Hungry, aren't you?" he asked. I nodded. "Let's get you properly fucked up," he continued. He held the poppers under my nose again. I inhaled deeply. In just the past few hours, so many boundaries had been broken, and so many limits had been exceeded. I had let strangers fuck me raw. I had smoked crystal meth. Doing some poppers seemed like such a small thing. He held the bottle under my other nostril, and I took another hit. "That's it boy. It makes you feel so good, doesn't it?"

I nodded once more. I was so turned on; there was no way to fully describe it. The poppers only re-enforced how wonderful these experiences were. "You want more?" Doug asked. His dick was deep in my hole, and my head was lost in the clouds. I couldn't imagine what more would mean.

Nevertheless, I nodded in agreement. "Please," I moaned. "I need it." I reached down to play with my dick. It was still soft and small.

"Go ahead," Doug said. "It's your boy clit. Rub it. Make it feel good." He reached over to one side, and grabbed a glass pipe. "This is also going to make you feel good."

He stuck the pipe in his mouth, and heated up the bowl. He puffed slowly but intently. He caught my eye, and winked. He was going to force his hit on me, no matter that he was more than twice my size. He grabbed my head, and pulled me against his lips. I opened my mouth, and let him exhale the thick cloud into me.

"Hold it," he said, putting his hand over my mouth and nose. It was big enough that it almost covered my entire face. Between deep-throating him and now the crystal, my lungs were being pushed to their limit. Nevertheless, his dick was twitching in my hole, and that was all that mattered. "Now," he finally said and pulled his hand off my face.

The cloud was huge, and my head was spinning. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to rape me. What I wanted hardly mattered; it was only his manhood that mattered. "Fuck me," I grunted. "Fuck me. Breed me."

"Fuck you up. Fuck you over. Fuck you down," Doug said. "That's how I roll." He held the torch under the bowl. "Two more for you, don't you think?" I hesitated for a moment. I barely wanted one more, much less two. I couldn't control what I was doing, and more drugs would only make it worse.

"Yeah," Doug said. "You're right. Let's do three." Before I could say anything, he shoved the pipe in my mouth. "Good hit for me," he said. I inhaled, tasting the familiar chemical tang. Now, it actually turned me on; I associated it with pleasure. "Don't stop. I can feel how much your asshole loves it."

I inhaled and inhaled, before finally, he pulled the pipe away. "Hold it," he said, and started to suck on the pipe himself. He took a long drag, savoring the chemicals. In my guts, I felt his dick leak. His fluids were inside me, and it only made me want his seed even worse. Finally, he nodded at me, and I exhaled.

As soon as my lungs were empty, he pressed his warm lips against mine, and exhaled his potent hit. "This doesn't count," he said, just as my lungs filled up.

"Shotguns never count," a voice behind me said. This time, Doug let me turn around and see who it was. It was another older man, this time, wearing a pair of low-slung fireman's pants. They were held up by thick yellow leather suspenders, which was good, because the zipper was wide open. The Fireman's cock hung out; he had a long uncut cock. He was semi-soft, and the foreskin completely covered his dickhead. 

"That's right," Doug said. He put the pipe back in my mouth, and held the torch under the bowl. "Second one. One more to go." I nodded, and inhaled. I was struggling under the drug fog. I couldn't help but stare at the Fireman's cock, wondering what it would feel like inside me. 

"Now," Doug said. I exhaled one a thick cloud.

"Where's there's smoke, there's fire," the Fireman said. Doug laughed.

"This one is going to be amazing," Doug said, and put the pipe back in my mouth. I didn't think I could get any more tweaked, and yet, he was forcing this hit on me. "Do it," Doug said. It had a firm assertiveness that made my hole twitch. I wanted him even more for how aggressive he was becoming. I kept on inhaling, and my lungs filled up. 

Finally, Doug pulled the pipe from my mouth. "Hold it," he said, and then stuck the smoking pipe into his mouth. He took a long draw, then another, before handing the pipe and torch to the Fireman. "Hold it," he said.

Next to me, the Fireman lit the torch, heated the pipe, and took a hit. Doug had his eyes locked on me, reminding me that he was in control. He chose when I would breathe, and he hadn't given me permission for that most fundamental act of life. I held it, as Doug held his hit, and the Fireman continued to inhale.

Doug caught the Fireman's eyes. "Shotguns don't count," he said, as he exhaled. "Right?" he asked the Fireman.

The Fireman just nodded. Doug looked at me. "Right?" he asked. I nodded as well. "Good. You can exhale." I gasped, almost coughing as the thick cloud escaped from my lips. 

"Hell yeah," the Fireman said, and pressed his lips against mine. He had rough stubble for a mustache, and it scratched me slightly. He filled my lung with another hit. 

"Oh fuck," Doug started to moan. He had a bottle of poppers under his nose, and was huffing them. "Oh fuck," he moaned again, and screwed the top on the brown bottle. "Oh FUCK," he grunted, and slammed his cock into my hole. "Fucking slutty, cummy hole," he moaned.

"Hell yeah," the Fireman said. He had stepped back, to see the two of us joined by Doug's dick. He was stroking his cock. "Lube that hole up for me."

• Like 27
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bbsubboy said:

Please write more, one hot story. One of the best.

Thank you. And to all the guys who have been jerking off to my work.

I've been taking some time off -- I was doing a bit too much "research" for the writing, and it was starting to impact my life. Things are going well, and I'll probably come back in late February / early March. In the meantime, I always appreciate your feedback - both here and in the messages.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

Guest takingdeepanal
14 minutes ago, Gymguy8 said:

Thank you. And to all the guys who have been jerking off to my work.

I've been taking some time off -- I was doing a bit too much "research" for the writing, and it was starting to impact my life. Things are going well, and I'll probably come back in late February / early March. In the meantime, I always appreciate your feedback - both here and in the messages.

ALWAYS. You're the platinum standard pharmaceutical-grade author on this site. Wonder whatever happened to the characters, though, on On The Job Training.