YMCA AND GLEN

CHAPTER 1

From my earliest moment of sexual awakening, I knew something was happening to me.  My body was maturing and my mind was taking on thoughts of sex as well as assembling, processing, and storing what I saw in my family, relatives, and even in the public be it in person or via television.  I continued to process and refine.  I finally knew without a doubt that I was a homosexual--gay.  My seeing certain if not most men stimulated my psyche and libido.  I became aroused realizing that my pulse had increased, my breathing came in shallow draws, a light sweat appeared on my body, my balls rolled around in their home, my cock pressure intensified on my underwear, and my eyes transfixed on my latest man of desire for the moment.

At this same time, I had heard the catcalls and teasing given to perceived gay boys my age.  I had heard the sneering remarks and ridicule given to my own kind.  As tactfully as possible, I dissuaded most of the crowd with which I ran to turn to other matters at hand such as class assignments when at school, moving on to our intended destination (movie, swimming hole, ice cream, etc.), and athletic events when at competitions.  I was a member of the cross country and swim team at my high school.  Nothing of a super star--just an average runner and swimmer that allowed me to exercise and rid myself of some frustrating times.

I was still growing but at a slower pace hitting the six-foot mark with muscles from running and swimming but also from the work that I did on my family's farm.  I kept 160 pounds permanently marked on our bath room scales.  I'm sure that part of that was from the black hair I sported all over my arms, legs, and chest.  (It was not for nothing that several classmates called me "hairy ape" and "Neanderthal".)  The full mat of black hair that covered my pubic region looked like The Black Forest with a darkened cut eight-inch slab of meat containing huge veins running along the top of it.  It all went well with my blue eyes, dark skin--no one seems to know how that happened--short cropped hair, and the seemingly ever-present stubble of black hair on my face which hid my dimples mostly.  I tell you all of this not out of pride necessarily, though I am proud, but to give you an idea of who I am.

Of course, during the summer I wore very little as I worked around the family farm.  This only enhanced my dark skin.  The work also improved on my muscles and strength.  One of the three ponds on our farm gave me the opportunity to swim to keep up my skill for competition but also was a problem in that they never contained clear water and didn't have the sides allowing me to push off to serve as my end of a lap.  No complaints; just making an observation.

So, once I hit high school, I found that there was a rumour mill that gave information to anyone who was plugged into it.  Naturally, everything reported was always the truth--even when it wasn't and could be proved to be less than factually accurate.  There was always some new topic that would pop up and make the rounds though.  One had to decide for one's self if such was true as there just wasn't any real proof one way or another.  Which led to a topic that got started about mid-year.

The grapevine got all noisy late January.  No one knows or admits to starting the information around the school.  The topic was the local YMCA which was located downtown of course.  No one could explain--nor did anyone ask--how the information was obtained but the word spread that the Y had a steam room where queers would hook up and suck cock.  Now, that both excited me and made me skeptical as usual of the accuracy of the information.  I just could not fathom that as a reality.  The rumour kept up for about a month with it slowly fading out in importance to other more pressing high school factual rumours.  However, I filed the information away for possible future reference and investigation if the opportunity arose.

So, here I was a relatively new admitted gay male who had finally found out a meeting place for other males like myself.  I had no clue when I could act on such information but knew that the first opportunity that availed itself for such I would investigate.

• Like 6

CHAPTER 2

School went on as usual with the passing of months.  In fact, it went on for over a year without my being able to prove or disprove what I had learned about the local Y.  Memorial Day weekend was coming up, and my family was preparing for celebration by having all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and especially grandparents over for the weekend.  There were tents and campers everywhere as well as the usual cots and pallets made up for sleeping.  It all came off like all the previous Memorial Day weekends including our Sunday night of sitting around a bonfire with everyone staring into the flames. 

Per chance, I was sitting near two of my uncles who were comparing notes of how their companies were doing.  I half listened until all of a sudden something wasn't sounding right.  The topic no longer was their work.  They were quietly talking about their memberships at the local YMCA.  They spoke about having had a rough week of stress and had thoroughly enjoyed the workout that they had gotten playing basketball at the Y, swimming laps, and running the track.  They hit the topics of who were good players on the pickup games, who had fouled whom, who had been out of bounds, and so on.

Finally, I asked them about the Y membership.  They told me that it was a full gym with a running track, weights, parallel bars, swimming pool, three basketball courts, three handball courts, showers, and steam room.  They said that I could benefit from a membership by using the pool for practice instead of the ponds.  I knew that such a membership was out of the question.  I'd have to get downtown, swim, and then get back somehow and that didn’t even broach the cost of such a membership.  My work on the farm would not get done, and it had to be done.  The three of us continued to talk about it with me reluctantly telling them the problems that would come of a membership.  The two of them knew best for me and called my dad over for a talk.

They broached the topic with my dad.  I slightly protested and said that it wouldn't work as I couldn't do my homework and my work on the farm as well as have someone take the time to drive me to and from and swim for practice.  My dad listened to it all and said that it sounded like a good idea to get to swim in a pool instead of the ponds for practice.  My uncle Bill said that it was settled.  He and his brother used their memberships during the day through the week and on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  I didn't need a membership as I could use their cards to get in.

It seemed that there was an honor system.  Each member had a card that looked like a time card.  The card was picked up out of a rack, handed to the clerk who dispensed towels and locks, and the card was returned to the rack when the towels and locks were returned on departure.  Clerks never checked id's to be sure that the card handed to him was in fact the member.  Super!

My dad said that as long as I got my homework done as well as my work on the farm, he had no problem with my using their memberships for swimming and arrangements could be worked out to get me there and back.  I immediately thought about it myself and thought to be sure I'd go on Friday or Saturday night.  Also, with summer coming, there would be a lot more to do on the farm.

There were three more days of school so homework wasn't going to be an issue.  I resolved that whatever work I had for the farm I would get it done period to free me up for my first Y visit.  I looked at the calendar.  And, my birthday was only a week away.  I didn’t know how but I was going to give myself a super eighteenth birthday present.

I was like a whirlwind each week doing my work by starting a little earlier than usual, taking shorter breaks and meals, and working a little longer each day.  I really appreciated what my parents and uncles were doing for me.  I was determined to show my appreciation for their sacrifice.  Still, I occasionally did remember what I had heard about the steam room but had no opportunity to find out. Anyway, I thought I was improving on my turns and come fall I found out that indeed I was.

One early Friday afternoon, I was clearing out part of a woods.  My dad came out finding me hauling another load of underbrush and told me that I had been a good kid, always volunteering to do work on the farm, kept up my grades, and always made them proud of me.  He and my mom decided to give me a birthday weekend.  He reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet.  He took out a wad of bills handing all of it to me.

"There's four hundred dollars there for you to use.  It should be more than enough.  You take the Chevy.  Do your swimming practice at the Y.  I’ve called your uncles to let them know you’re going to use their membership.  Then, eat downtown and take in a movie.  Your Uncle Bill said to park in his lot.  Tell the attendant who you are and there won't be a charge.  Just be sure to lock up the car.  Bill also said that the Y has rooms for sleeping.  Get one for the entire weekend.  You're a good hard-working son and your mom and I think you deserve a reward.  Just be careful on your own."

I was stunned.  My mind reeled at the unexpected birthday present and opportunity that I was facing.  It was more than perfect.  I thanked my dad, shoved the money in my jeans thinking of the additional money I had stashed that I knew I would take with me, stumbled out of the field, and began walking to the house.  I walked in to face my mom beaming.  She kissed me on my cheek and told me to have fun and be sure to take my toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant.  My practical mother strikes again.  She handed me the car keys as I headed to my room to pack.  I tossed together what I thought I'd need including my toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant.  I stood in the middle of my room going through in my mind everything that I had packed and decided I was ready.  I had packed some special things to take with me.

I walked out of my room with the money from my parents and my own stash carefully secured in my bag and wallet.  I didn't know what my expenses would be except the room, food, and gas.  I knew I would not be going to a movie.  My mind raced through the possibility that what I had heard was a lie.  I was going to find out if at all possible, though.  I headed to the front door where my mom was and banished my evil thoughts.  I kissed her on the cheek and out the door I went.  I was ready for the adventure that lay ahead.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

CHAPTER 3

The 45-minute trip was a life time to me.  The car was on my uncle's lot and locked tight.  I had registered at the Y’s front desk, and been given a key to my room.  I had carried my meager items into my room and looked around.  Real dull and boring . . . but, I was eighteen-years-old, away from my family, and unsupervised for the first time ever.  I had things to do.

I took a quick stroll down to each end of the hallway of my floor.  I found a door marked "SHOWERS" and went in.  I found indeed a common shower room just like the one at my high school in the boys’ locker room.  There were also lavatories and toilets.  I decided to try out a toilet and went in the stall.  As I sat there with excitement, I heard the hall door open and close.  I waited.  Soon, I heard a shower head sputter to life.  I slowly got up, pulled up my shorts and secured them, quietly opened the stall door, and stepped out.  I walked quietly to the corner of the row of stalls and peeked around the end of the wall. 

I saw a young guy lathering himself up.  Quickly he rinsed himself.  He then began adjusting the water nozzles until just a small stream of water was dribbling out.  He next reached up to the shower head and flipped something.  (I learned later it was a diverter.)  Water began coming out of a small hose that was attached some way to the shower head.  He took the hose, leaned himself against the wall, and began slowly to insert the hose into his ass.  I watched in amazement and wonderment.  Hell, I was shocked.  He left the hose inside him but slowly he began shifting about on his feet.  Water was filling him no doubt much like an enema bag.  I waited to see what he would do.

With great urgency, he quickly yanked the hose from his ass, pushed off the wall, turned and headed quickly toward me.  I had no time to react and was caught spying on him.  He smiled broadly as he sped past me to the nearest toilet stall.  He closed himself in, and I heard a great splash of water followed by several smaller gushes of water.  I was dumbstruck.

My fellow resident soon came out of his stall naked and smiling.  He looked to be in his early 20's, about five feet ten inches or so, weighed maybe 150 or 160, had blond hair, blue eyes also, almost no body hair, fair skin, a big smile on his face, and the owner of a cock about seven flaccid inches that swayed from side to side with each step he took.

"Hi.  I'm Ian.  I'm betting this is your first time here if I'm reading your face reaction right."

"Yes . . . first time.  I'm Bill." I said.  "Nice meeting you, Ian.  Sorry I was spying on you," I said sheepishly.

Ian stood there and looked at me.  "I'm now going to bet you don't know what I'm doing.  I bet you're here because you heard a rumor about the Y and came to check it out."  He stood there smiling up to me with no shame at all at being naked in front of me.

"Well, no, I don't know what you're doing.  Yes, a rumor I wanted to check out," I said after coming out of my coma.

Ian smiled big again.  "I'm cleaning out.  I want to be ready for tonight.  Obviously, I'm a bottom and can't have problems back there.  Tops don't like that at all.  You a top?"  Ian looked at me closely.

I stood there not knowing what to say.  What does an 18-year-old say to a naked man at the Y standing in the men’s rest room?  "I don't know what you mean by top or bottom for that matter," I finally said quietly.

Ian frowned, then, quickly beamed and said, "You really are a first timer then.  Come on over to the shower and let me work some more."

We walked over.  As Ian stuck the hose tip into his ass once more, he said, "Bill, a top is a man like a husband.  A bottom is a man like a wife.  One fucks and one gets fucked.  I'm a bottom which means I get fucked."  He smiled widely again.  "I'm getting my colon all cleaned out for obvious reasons.  When a man sticks his cock in my ass to fuck me, neither he nor I want his cock coming out all covered in shit.  So, I clean out."  That made sense to me now.  But I did have a worry now about learning men actually fuck men.  Ian held on for a few seconds more before once more dashing off to a toilet.

I stayed where I was inspecting the hose as a slow stream of warm water flowed out splashing on the floor.  The tubing had been attached to the showerhead by a diverter valve on it allowing the water to go through the showerhead or through the hose for cleaning a bowel.  Ian stepped up next to me.

"Listen, I don't mean to be so nosy but I always am.  I'm not putting a rush on you either.  But the wolves will be after you for sure.  If you want to ask anything of me, feel free.  You won't embarrass me and will make me feel good that I helped you out.  No charge.  Just free unsolicited advice if you want."

I thought a moment and watched Ian once more begin his ritual.  "Ian, I do appreciate your information.  I feel a bit confused and at a loss of what to do.  You seem to know all about being here.  I have no clue.  I heard a rumor that men could be picked up in the steam room to get a blow job.  Is that true?"

"It sure is true.  But, this floor on the weekend is almost exclusively guys who want to hook up.  The front desk knows about what goes on and sometimes come up during a break to join in.  No doubt they put you on this floor ‘cause you would definitely liven things up when the other residents see you.  This place will be hopping all weekend.  So, you can have as much fun as you want or as little as you want.  It's all up to you.  I can give you information but what you do with it is up to you," Ian said and smiled.

I thought more as I watched Ian begin a slower twitching around.  I noticed that my shoes were a little wet from standing in the shower with the water splashing around.  My thoughts turned to what Ian had said earlier.  Was I a top or a bottom?  I thought about it.  Seeing Ian naked was now affecting me.  I now noticed that my shorts had a slight bulge in them from where my cock was pressing against the inside.

"Well, Ian, seeing you all naked has had an effect on me.  You're hot looking for sure.  So, maybe I'm a top.  At the same time, I'm also thinking about what you told me about cleaning out so a man could fuck.  That sounds at least interesting, too," I said quietly.

Ian turned around and looked at me.  He laughed.  "Don't take my laughing to be at you.  You're just so naive and new.  You do need someone to help you.  Nothing more than get you through to finding yourself is all though.  So, for now, we'll just treat you as both top and bottom or versatile until you decide what you enjoy most.  There's no hurry to decide."  Once more Ian dashed off calling back to me, "Bill, go back to your room and strip.  Bring your key with you when you come back naked.  We'll get you started."

I stood there for a few more seconds then left.  I returned as Ian had directed.  Ian was heading once more to a stall and motioned me to follow.  "Hold on." he said as he entered the stall.  I heard the discharge once more and a couple more smaller amounts.  Soon, the stall door opened and Ian was standing there with his cock standing straight out at me.  He winked and held out his hand.  I reached for his hand, and he gently pulled me in the stall with him.

Ian knelt down and took my now rising cock in his mouth.  I felt his tongue gently running up and down the full length.  He also would stop and move his tongue in a motion attempting to go around it.  I was heating up and having a shortness of breath.  Ian didn't stop but continued until I thought I was going to explode . . . but I didn't.  Just as I reached the point where I was going to cum, Ian stopped totally and came to a dead halt.  I was about to scream.

Quickly Ian pulled his mouth off my cock, adjusted his and my stances so that his legs straddled the toilet and I had my back to the stall door.  Ian reached behind himself turned his head to me and said, "Step up to my ass and shove that cock of yours in me."  I hesitated only a few seconds but did what I was told.  There was some resistance but in his ass my cock went eventually all the way to my balls.

"OH, FUCK!  DAMN!  THAT IS FUCKING HOT, MAN!"  I was confused and yet my cock felt great.  Without any coaching or encouragement, I put my hands on Ian's hips now firmly grasping him.  I made slight adjustments to my stance and knew without coaxing what to do.  I pulled my cock slowly out of Ian's ass now until just the head remained.  I held still.  Then, slowly, I pushed my cock deeper into Ian's ass.  The sensation was almost unbearable.  The nerve endings on my cock were in hyper drive of excitement.  As I bottomed out, I realized I had broken out in a sweat.  I steadied myself and once more began my withdrawal.  Once more when I was still connected by only the head of my cock, I knew that I was no longer going to move in slow motion.

Ian turned his head to me and said, "Yeah, Bill.  Fuck me now good."

My face looked on Ian's face.  He smiled as did I.  I drove my cock as deep as it would go slamming into his cheeks causing him to lose balance momentarily.  I hastily withdrew and began a pounding of his ass with a determination.  Ian moaned heavily with each thrust of my cut eight-inch cock that was now as hard as I had ever remembered it being.  I felt the warmness and smoothness of his insides sliding up and down on my cock giving me such great feeling.  I slammed into him harder and harder with each succeeding stroke.  I had never fucked a man before but I knew now what I needed to do.  I was determined not to disappoint.

I felt my lungs heating up as my tempo increased.  Sweat began to show more and more on me.  I grasped Ian's hips harder still as we both made mini movements adjusting our positions one to another.  More and more I drove my now fully hardened and stretched tight cock into Ian's ass.  I began panting louder until I could no longer stand the feelings any more.  I gripped Ian's hips like two vises slamming those hips full length on my eight-inch cock as I pile-drove my cock as deeply as I could into his ass where the first salvo of my DNA goo splattered onto his intestines after racing out of my balls and through the long piss tunnel.  I shook and trembled heavily gasping in great gulps of air.  More and more I felt my familiar white glue-like baby-making fluids fill Ian's ass.  I could feel him squeezing his sphincter around my cock milking me for all I had.

Ian began straightening upright but not so that my cock slipped from his ass.  I wrapped my arms around him to steady us both.  We both felt my cock slipping slowly from his body.  Ian resumed his upward lifting as I wrapped my arms closer around him.  My cock made a final quick exit allowing us to fully be upright as I held him close to me.  We stayed that way for several minutes.

"Well, we now know for sure you can fuck," Ian said quietly. 

"I guess I need to find out about getting fucked, too," I said equally as quiet.  "I'll need your help on that as well if you're willing."

"We better get started on prepping you then just in case.  Can't have you making a mess your first time," Ian said.  "You watched me using my shower shot.  Just a word of instruction and caution:  Take in as much water as you can just do not overfill yourself.  It will take a few times to figure out; it's all in the pressure.  Then, get to a toilet and discharge completely.  Repeat the process as often as is needed to do the job.  Just remember that each succeeding time you shove the hose up your ass there is a larger area that will need water to fill it up.  Don't be surprised that by the end of your cleaning it will take a long time to fill your intestine.  You're looking for clear water--total clarity.  I'll stay with you for a bit just to help.  And, don't worry about the hose and diverter--I leave it up all weekend.  I take my tip with me though.  I don't have an extra with me but you're welcome to use mine if you're okay with that."  I told him I was, and he told me where to get my own.

We departed the stall and walked to the showers.  I mentally thought through what I had seen Ian do.  To say that I made a good insertion the first time would be very less than truthful.  But I did finally accomplish pushing the tip up inside me.  The sensation of the tip sliding in my ass felt very strange . . . and very good.  Ian stood close by.  I felt a slow warm feeling filling me until I felt completely bloated and a great urgency to expel.  I checked myself and decided enough.  Off I went to a stall making it just in the knick of time.  Ian stayed in the showers. 

As I returned to the showers, I noticed that Ian had returned the hose to inside his ass.  He felt my presence, turned and smiled saying, "Just topping off."  He pulled the hose out of his ass and handed it to me.  He walked away, and I watched him go.  As he rounded the corner to the toilets, I turned to face the wall inserting the hose like a pro this time and waited.  Ian and I traded places several times until he finally was satisfied with his cleaning.  I continued.

Many minutes and numerous trips more I continued with Ian patiently waiting.  At long last, Ian went with me to the toilet.  Once I had discharged my water, Ian told me not to flush.  I obeyed and stepped out of the stall.

"You're as clear as a mountain spring now.  You've got some residual in you that you'll want out but you're as clean now as you'll get.  You catch on fast." Ian said.  "By the time tonight is over, you'll know if you're a top, bottom, or versatile."  He grinned big.  "I'm hoping you choose top or at least versatile."

I grinned equally as big.  "Time will tell."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER 4

A few more shower-toilet trips completed my cleaning ritual.  Ian and I showered then dried off and walked down the hall reaching my room first.  I unlocked the door, and we both entered.  "Bill, understand that you have the right to say 'no' to anyone.  I'm sure you know how to politely tell a man to piss off."  He laughed as I did while I shook my head.

"I've been thinking and looking at you, Bill.  I have this strange feeling that you're holding out on me about something." Ian said as he casually moved further into my room.  "For me, it doesn't matter.  But, for some it will and if I'm right, you're going to need to be very discreet about this.  How old are you?"

Ian's question caught me off guard.  I rapidly considered my options.  I knew I had a 'deer-in-headlights' look on my face.  I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times finally saying in a hushed whisper, "I'm eighteen."  I hadn't really thought about a minimum age for staying at the Y but after being asked about my age I very quickly thought about me barely being an adult and the very real legal issues here whatever they might be.

Ian didn't bat an eye but looked straight at me.  "Well, as long as you are at the Y, you've got to be eighteen at least on the residence floors.  These rooms aren't Waldorf-Astoria material but they serve a purpose.  They are all alike:  early dump."  Ian laughed. 

Ian then gave me a run down on protocol and what all went on:  sex with men all night long.  It all started about 10:00 at night.  If you wanted to host someone in your room, leave your door open.  If you chose to cruise the hall, lock your door and walk from one end to the other of the hall shopping along the way.  Strike up a conversation with any man you wanted.  You'd know if he was receptive.  The last choice for the residence floor was to leave my room naked and walk to the shower room.  Have as much fun as I wanted or as little, he told me.  It was all up to me.

I then asked Ian about the gym and facilities.  He told me that for those who had rented rooms had access and full use.  (I didn’t need to use my uncles’ membership then.)  He told me that there was a stairway at the end of the hall that went down to the basement where the pool was located.  I need only walk around the pool and back up the stairs at the far end.  I had to go to the check-in window on the inside by the lockers.  Show the clerk my room key the first few times until they recognised me then just tell them my room number.  The clerk would provide towels and a lock for my locker.  I was set now to find out what I had heard.  Ian then said he was going to his room and good luck to me.

It was 1:00 when I had left home and close to 2:00 when I had finally entered my room on the fifth floor.  It was now about 5:00.  I had a quick thought of what Ian had told me, grabbed a dry towel, went to the shower, and made a quick final use of Ian's hose in my ass.  The results were as before:  crystal clear water.  I was ready for a trip to the steam room.  What I didn’t know was what if anything would happen.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

CHAPTER 5

Down the stairs I went; around the pool; up a flight of steps; got my lock and towels at the window, stripped storing my clothes, attached the lock; and off to the steam room.  I lucked out locating the steam room easy enough.  As I had walked through the locker room, I had seen clearly on the opposite end of the rows of lockers the shower room and steam room located next to it.  I chose a row of lockers so that I could view the steam room entry as I stripped.  I tossed my towel over a hook and went in noticing that the small room was lit only by the light coming through the glass door.  No one was here but me.  I chose to sit on the lower level of benches in the corner on the left.

There were two tiers of seats that wrapped around three walls.  The door was in the middle of the fourth wall and vents for the steam were over the door and at the base of the fourth wall on either side of the door.  As I settled in, those vents let loose a volley well misting everything and making it difficult but not impossible to see across the room to the opposite side.  I sat back leaning back onto the corner of the upper tier seat and felt the steam settling in on me as it also opened my pores for my own sweat.  It was so relaxing that I soon leaned my head back, put my arms up on the front end of the upper seat, crossed my legs at the ankles, and waited.

To say that this was relaxing would be such an understatement.  I knew how relaxing it was as I picked up on my breathing becoming slower and my entire body seemed to sag a bit from the soothing feel that I was experiencing.  Sleep would be on me soon if I kept this pace.  To counter that possibility, I focused my brain and periodically would move so that my comfortable feeling would be pushed away slightly and regain my awareness of the room's somnambulistic effect.  Steam would vent again measured by some interval unknown to me.  No concern of mine I reflected.

Whoosh!

A familiar sound that I had heard as I entered.  I opened my lids but kept in place as the door closed quickly behind another man who had just entered.  He stood blocking out most of the door looking around and then returned his gaze to me.  He nodded and then climbed to the second-tier bench on the opposite side of the room leaning into the corner of the wall containing the door.  It was a dark area of the room since the light from the door could not go there.  But I had seen him well enough sort of.

A compact man with dark hair, a bit taller than I, clean shaven but with body hair.  From what I could see through the steam, a nice-looking man.  I tried not to stare and watched him finally lean back onto the door wall lifting his right leg onto the bench while his left foot remained on the lower bench.  He adjusted his body so that it tilted slightly to his left and lastly adjusted his cock and balls so that they hung downward along his left side.  He folded his hands and put them behind his head.

We both sat quietly discreetly eyeing the other.  My heart raced as I knew my body began to react to his presence.  This steam room didn't need to inject any steam; I was now "steaming" profusely from the excitement that I felt now . . . and my cock and balls began their own reaction.

"You new?  Haven't seen you before," my steam-sharing member voiced with his words echoing around the room.

"Yes.  My very first time." I responded.

"Just a word of advice.  You need to periodically cool off under a shower for best use," he said.  "I noticed that you had been in here for a bit.  I was in another locker aisle when I saw you enter."

Oh.  I hadn't realized that I had been watched.  I wondered how much more he could tell about me.

"I finished my weights and thought I'd relax in here before I saw you come in.  So, just a small word of advice:  do take a break from the steam.  It feels good but too much at a time can take a toll on you.  You might want to hang with me when I go shower if you want.  I rinse off in tepid water and then come back in here three or four times; just depends on how I feel," he said.

"Thanks for the info.  Yeah, if you wouldn't mind.  Always helpful to hear from someone who has experience instead of going blind," I said.

My steam room compatriot began maneuvering himself up off his seat, climbed down to the floor crossing over to me, and extended his hand.  As he smiled broadly, he said, "Name's Glen."

"Nice meeting you, Glen.  I'm Bill." I said shaking his hand firmly.  He held on for a slight longer time but released my hand and climbed up to the same seat where he had been on the opposite side settling in as before.  This left me looking up at him for close inspection and further conversation.  I could clearly see him now even though he had returned once more to shadows.

• Like 2

CHAPTER 6

Glen had dark hair but not the black hair that I had.  His head was very close cropped with the hair on his arms and legs matted from the steam but still furry amounts could be detected.  His chest was hairy but not as thick as my chest hair.  Nice looking as I thought earlier was such an understatement.  He stood about six feet four or five inches and looked perhaps 220 to 230 pounds.  His darker eyes sparkled and went quite well with the broad smile he had showing his white teeth.  I detected a metal hoop going through his left nipple which titillated me.  I had never seen anything like it.  His cock and balls had stretched out--as had mine--from the steam.  No doubt that his cock was longer and thicker probably nine inches or even more.  His balls hung down low on his thigh stretching his sac almost as low as the head on his cock.  But I noticed that his sac kept shrinking and rising upwards and then once more would lower those two-hen egg sized balls downward again.  I couldn't help myself from looking at him.  I'm sure Glen knew I was watching.

We sat in silence now except for the hissing of the steam that spewed out of the vents.  Glen sat in his semi-darkened upper corner watching me as I tried to be as nonchalant as I could be but with obvious difficulties.  It finally dawned on me that sitting where I was my cock and balls were easily seen.  I smiled and shook my head a couple of times.  I heard Glen chuckle.  My head turned upward once more.

Whoosh!

The door opened and closed quickly.  A young guy had entered.  He looked at me and then at Glen.  He was a little shorter than me, looked anorexic or bulimic--counting ribs is not a sport--had short light brown hair from what I could tell, and was as body hairless as a Chinese crested dog.  He put his hands on his hips and continued looking around the room sweeping right and then back again as if he had radar.  Having seen that there were only three in the room, he finally sat on the lower bench but at the edge.  He crossed his legs at the knees and began pumping his leg as if he were practicing for the point-after in football.  But he must have been called to the side line because almost as soon as he started his leg kicking, he stood back up saying, "This is too damn hot for me."  Out the door he went.

Whoosh!  And, he was gone.

"Let's go shower," Glen said rising from his spot and carefully stepping down to the door.  I followed him out to the ante room.  We passed our towels hung on their hooks and stepped through to the showers.  We took showerheads next to each other, turned on the water with Glen testing it, then, I stepped in under the water.  The water stung a little but felt good.  We both turned around three times letting the water cascade over our bodies.  I heard Glen's water stop and followed suit.  He grinned at me and shook himself first then pulled his hand over his body to squeegee off the excess.  I followed him back to the steam room.

• Like 2

CHAPTER 7

Glen led the way back inside turning to his left immediately taking two steps then turning to face me as I entered.  I took one step heading to my seat when he reached out touching my arm.  I stopped.  He took a few small steps backward pulling me with him.  He finally must have felt a heel hitting the tile stopping his backward movement.  He knelt immediately still pulling me in his direction until I was directly in front of him.

He looked up at me and smiled as his head moved forward until he sensed where his mouth was.  He lowered his head a little as he opened his mouth swallowing the head of my dick and then moved his mouth upward swallowing the entire length of my cock until his nose was pressed into my black pubic hairs.  I shivered from excitement, his physical touch, and the danger of being caught.  He moved his hands to my hips and gripped me lightly to steady himself.  He began swirling my cock around in his mouth.  I responded by growing almost instantly to full erection.

Without hesitating, Glen began withdrawing and inserting my cock in his mouth varying his speed but never stopping.  More and more he slid my cock in and out of his mouth.  My head was spinning.  I had never felt such physical arousal and sensation.  Glen had increased his sucking rhythm again.  Now, with each in and out, I felt my balls beginning to climb higher in my sac and the urge to shoot my load of cum.  I knew the sensation of cumming and the tell-tale signs--I just had never shot my load in this fashion.

As if a switch had been flipped, I placed my hands gently on Glen's head and began to stroke my cock in and out of his mouth.  Glen complied with my urgency and moaned his acceptance.  Faster and faster I began my piston action.  We both were in sync and knew what was going to happen.  My breathing became harder partly from the steam but I knew more from the sexual excitement and arousal that I was feeling.  My hips needed no training; they knew exactly what to do:  pull back so far and push forward so far.  It was an automatic reflex for this beginner.

Then, that deep down to my toes feeling overcame my entire body.  The energy exploded upwards and with a final thrust of my cock I buried it as deeply in Glen's mouth as I could.  I was racked with great shudders of arousal as the sexual pressure built in me as if a huge volcano was about to explode.  The magma of my thick white goo continued to be stirred by the slapping of my balls against Glen's chin.  I upped my tempo increasing the pressure on my balls to shatter the safety valve on them.  I now needed this volcano to explode releasing the cum out from its deep hiding place.

Once more I pulled my cock back out of Glen's mouth for a momentary reprieve then thrust it fully in his mouth holding it there as finally the explosion took place.  Without ever needing to measure, I knew I had produced the largest of all cum loads in my life.  I felt the race up through my body compacted in that interstate of tubing that connected my balls to my cock.  This globule of white goo almost hurt as it flowed through me at light speed.  When this blob of white DNA goo hit my cock I reflexively moaned loudly.  I had gripped Glen's head with both my hands as if they were a vise.  He mimicked me by holding my hips in the same grip.  A paroxysm of eruption hit the piss hole of my cock splattering the white glue-like molten matter all over the throat of Glen who took up my moan in a baritone pitch that vibrated through my fully inserted cock.  I shuddered heavily.

I stood and Glen knelt as my now straining cock bombarded his throat as my balls made their final climb to their maximum upward crawl spewing out their contents for additional barrages of my nectar.  He held me tight as I did him.  Each of us determined to fulfill our roles.  My mind was too numb to count the bombardment but Glen told me later I had blasted him with at least nine thickly rounds of cum before slacking off in volume.  He also told me later that he was stunned at the volume and number of shots fired by me but was determined he was not going to lose any of them.

When the last volley had been fired, we steadied ourselves breathing heavily as if we had just been in hand-to-hand combat and won.  My head was swimming requiring my hands to remain on Glen's head.  Our heavy breathing began to slow.  The steam had continued to hiss in through the vents.  I looked down at Glen as he looked up at me.  For my part, I mentally recorded that what I had heard at school was right and smiled.  Glen gently began pressing his lips tightly around my now deflated cock and slowly pulled his mouth backwards off my cock draining whatever vestiges of my cum remained in my piss tube.  When he reached the head of my cock, he stopped momentarily, then, ceremoniously pulled completely off me.

Glen glanced up and rose to full height standing over me by about three inches or so.  I looked up and into his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist.  I wrapped my arms about his neck.  We looked at each other for only a split second until without prompting we both tilted our heads, leaned forward pressing our lips together, and closed our eyes as our mouths opened in a passionate kiss.

Glen's tongue commanded entry.  I obeyed.  Glen invaded my mouth with his tongue as I had invaded his with my cock.  I soon felt a flood of liquid pouring from him into me.  My eyes popped open frantically searching his open eyes asking without words what was happening as he kept our lips firmly sealed as he continued to drain this fluid into me.  Seconds required my brain to realize that this was the liquified remnants of my sperm that I had only a short time before deposited in his mouth.  My eyes lit up in comprehension and once more we closed our eyes swapping this fluid between us until at last there was little left.  We stood there embracing, then, opened our eyes and slowly pulled apart.

"I've never done that before," I said quietly.  "It was hot."

"I hope you don't have any plans.  I would love to take you home with me for a repeat and more if you would want."

"I've got a room upstairs if. . . . " I began.

"No.  Non-guests aren't allowed upstairs," Glen said.  "Once with you just isn't enough."

"Let's go, then," I said.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER 8

Glen and I showered, dried ourselves, and left the Y.  The drive to his home was short.  He had a ground floor one-bedroom apartment in a large Victorian era home that had been subdivided.  We were greeted at the front door by his German shepherd.  Glen introduced us with Fritz standing down his guard once he inspected me.  We walked through to the kitchen where Glen got us a glass of water which we both drank then headed off to his bedroom.

Following suit, by the time we reached his bedroom, we both were almost completely naked once more.  We met in a strong embrace and kissed deeply.  I broke the kiss and began kissing and licking all over Glen.  I moved over his neck, shoulders, pits, nipples, and his stomach going further down until I reached his navel.  Glen had maneuvered me to the edge of his bed.  I sat on the edge as my mouth sought out the tip of his cock along with the full length which had been rubbing all over my crotch, balls, and thighs.  I took the head of his cut cock gently in my mouth and began working my way down the shaft of it.

Slowly I made my way downward until my nose was buried deep in his dark brown hair.  I felt as if the back of my throat was going to be punctured by this first cock that I had ever sucked.  I held my head still as I heard Glen breathe out in short quick spurts of air.  My head swooned over the sensation.  And, then, doing as I had felt, I began servicing Glen's cock in the same way as he had done to my cock in the steam room.  With a little practice, I learned how to keep my teeth off his cock which allowed me to finally pick up the pace of my sucking.  Glen and I both were soon moaning with great passion and pleasure at what was happening.

Periodically I would slow down or stop and look upwards at Glen wanting to tell him that he was the first man with whom I had ever had sex.  I wanted to run out into the streets and shout it at the top of my lungs but knew I would not.  Faster my mouth went down and back on his cock.  Our grip on the other grew tighter as we knew what eventually would happen.  And as I had done, Glen gripped my head and began now to plow his cock in and out of my mouth.  I did the best to prepare myself for my first cum load in my mouth.  I knew what cum tasted like as Glen had shared my own with me.  The level of excitement and urgency was rising for both of us.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Glen let loose with a loud cry as the first deposit of his balls landed at the back of my throat coating it with the warm white globule that was all the essence of him.  His DNA continued to drench my throat coating all of the surfaces of the back of my mouth.  The globules melted and drained down my throat as well as forward into my mouth and especially on my tongue where I finally tasted him.  Glen's slightly salty ball mucous drove me into a frenzy.  He had gripped my head to pump my mouth so that he would reach that point of no return as I had gripped his thighs imitating him.  I snorted through my nose but kept my mouth closed not wanting to leak a single drop of this man's manna.  Glen began to shake and quiver as the last vestiges of his dozen or more blasts settled into my mouth.  I knew I needed more.

Our breathing slackened.  I felt Glen's DNA melting in my mouth from the gooey texture to a liquid.  What drained down my throat was an excellent fluid.  Slowly I pulled backwards until I felt only the head of his cock in my mouth.  I eased downward with his now flaccid man tool and let it gently escape from me swinging gently backwards coming to rest on his pendulous balls and sac.  Glen pulled me upwards where we positioned ourselves with his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck.  As before but reversed, our lips met and opened.  Glen began scooping out his ball juice as I made every effort not to swallow.  Glen backed me slowly so that my body now had to move backwards onto the bed.  Carefully, oh, so carefully, we positioned ourselves on the bed arranging our bodies so that I was on top of Glen.  Now, the transfer could be completed and was.

We continued to kiss and swap his ball juice until Glen began once more to take the lead.  He rolled me to our sides after having taken as much of the fluid we had in our mouths into his mouth.  I obeyed every gentle movement he made responding as he wanted me until I found myself kneeling with my head at the head of the bed.  Glen was behind me kneeling.  Neither of us spoke a word.  I felt four of Glen's fingers at my ass hole pressing inward.  A small amount of liquid dropped onto my hole which he quickly lubed his fingers with and began pressing once more.  Twice more he repeated this process until at last I felt those fingers pressing inward with ease and my sphincter opened up with a little stubbornness.  He continued to push his fingers in my ass until he reached the second knuckle.  Now I could feel him pulling his fingers wide opening my hole.  I moaned gently in contentment, approval, acceptance, and most of all encouragement.  My head was spinning as a tornado.

Glen placed his mouth directly over my hole and parted his lips.  I felt the liquid drain from him into me dripping slowly after an initial torrent of fluid.  Once more with greater satisfaction and now encouragement, I moaned louder and heaved my body gently upward in expectancy of more.  I could feel Glen's tongue now moving from his mouth and into the hole that he had created.  More and more of his spent cum he ladled into my ass until there was no more.  Glen drove his tongue as deep as he could in my now fully stretched open ass.  My head began swimming and spinning even more.  All I could think was "ecstasy".

Finally, Glen removed his tongue from my hole and gently pulled his fingers out of me.  I felt abandoned.  He moved silently adjusting both of our positions until we lay next to each other with his left arm under my neck and right arm around the trunk of my body.  I cuddled into his arms feeling secure and sated yet still aroused wanting more.

We looked at each other.  I saw Glen's eyes gleaming as I was sure that my eyes were equally telling him how I felt.  "You know, that was if not the hottest sex I've ever had it was certainly at the top."  He smiled.

"Without a doubt," I said, "it was the best sex I've ever had."  Why lie?  I smiled broadly.

We talked on sporadically.  I let him set the pace of conversation.  General and mundane yet always seeming to return if not directly to the topic of sex then indirectly.  My rational thinking process was gone being caught up in the moment of what had happened and was still taking place.  I paid little attention to what he was saying or asking but replied honestly but briefly until Glen suddenly became silent looking at me intently.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

CHAPTER 9

"How old are you?" Glen asked.

I was stunned and caught off guard completely.  What had I said?  My mind raced through my answers but I couldn't remember anything that I had said.  Nothing.  Not one word.  I had been spilling my guts without knowing it.  I felt trapped and doomed.  Panic set in causing great difficulty in my ability to speak.

"Uh, uh, I'm . . . that is, uh, what brought that on?" I desperately asked.

Glen lay there looking at me closely with a slight frown.  He was not as amiable as before it seemed.  "Look, it was a simple question with no harm meant by it.  But I just got this feeling that I've got jail bait in my bed.  If you don't want to tell me, that's fine.  I won't press you.  Just understand that at the same time it puts me in a bit of a situation if someone should find out you and I had sex and that you are underage.  If you are, it changes nothing for me."

I lay there hearing and letting his words sink in calming myself.  My fears were pushed back deep inside me to give me time to take the quiver out of my voice and stave off the tremors that I had felt rising up.  "I'm eighteen," I said. " Please, don't ask me to leave.  I won't tell anyone about us.  Ever."  I looked at Glen with desperation and angst.

He lay there looking back at me.  "Well, any younger and I would have had to go buy a baby carriage to get you to the car and back to the Y.  Looking at you at the Y I thought late teens or early twenties.  You're damn built for eighteen though.  And, with all that black hair all over you, you look legal."

I relaxed.  "Glen, I have enjoyed what we've done.  I won't cause any problems for you.  I promise.  And, I'd like to do it all again if you'd like to.  But, one more thing about me:  You have to know you are the first man I've ever had sex with."

Glen grinned broadly and eyes sparkled.  His head snapped to attention.  Clearly, he was taken aback by my words.  "You're a virgin?  Never any sex with a man before?"  We lay there looking at each other.  I shook my head no.  "Oh, that's what I like to hear.  An eager man for sex.  We'll see what we can do about that for sure.  Your first time has to be spectacular then." 

As we had talked, we both had scooted closer facing each other.  Once more our lips met and our tongues explored each other's mouth.  It was all passion and lust that we felt.  It was all going to lead to man sex again.  We both knew it and it would be even better this time.

We wrestled to get closer despite our cocks being fully hard by this time.  They were jockeying for positions of comfort as Glen and I clung to each other pressing together.  The room began to heat up as did we.  Nothing at this point could have stopped us save a bomb blast . . . or a raid.

Glen took the lead once more and willingly I followed.  Our bodies began thrashing and rolling around on top of the bed as the sexual tension between us grew as a tempest.  I ran my hands all over his body feeling the hair all over his pubic area, chest, arms, and head.  I held his now erect cock in my hand and slid my hand up and down the great shaft.  I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him deeply.  All these physical actions I learned from Glen making sure that he was given as much physical attention as he gave me.

At some point, Glen pulled my left leg up and over his right thigh as he pulled me in close to him.  He reached behind me with his right hand and parted my ass cheeks a little more.  I could feel him trying to reach my hole.  I rolled onto my back but slightly to my left bending my left knee planting my foot firmly on the bed cover.  My hands pulled at Glen at the same time encouraging him to cover me as I drew my right leg upwards.  Glen settled on top of my right leg his left arm firmly around my neck drawing me to him.  My arms snaked around his chest and hugged him tightly.

Glen pulled his lips from mine and inserted his index and middle finger.  I watched him suck on them pulling them out soon and replaced his fingers with his mouth.  I felt his hand reach downward until it brushed my balls.  I felt his wet fingers reach under me and began to struggle to reach further beneath me.  Soon, I realized what he wanted and reached backward pulling my left cheek further open.  His fingers reached their goal but were dry now.  Still he pushed them in me causing a burning sensation which I was determined to ignore.

Further into my hole his fingers pushed slowly but determinedly.  We both adjusted our positions giving him as much access as possible.  We broke our kiss, and Glen began pulling his arm from around my neck.  I was panting heavily.  Glen raised himself up positioning himself between my legs.  I lay fully on my back, grabbed my legs behind my knees, and pulled them toward my chest.  Glen pulled his fingers out of my ass then shoved them knuckle deep in my hole.

He twisted his fingers and pumped them in and out of my hole as I gripped his fingers hard.  I gripped my legs harder as Glen worked over my ass.  He pulled his fingers from my hole, grabbed me, and lifted my ass upwards moving his legs in beneath me.  Quickly he returned his fingers to my hole and plunged in knuckles deep.  I felt him moving about until he brushed against my prostate which sent an electrical shock through my body.  I stiffened as did my cock.  He smiled almost wickedly.

Gently now he began caressing my prostate in deliberate strokes as his left hand now grasped my hard cock which he began jacking.  My arms rose and slapped down onto the bed as my head twisted side to side while I bit my lips.  More and more Glen stroked both my cock and my prostate giving greater urgency for me to finish.  I did not know how much more I could take of this.

"OHHHHHHHHH!  GLEEEEEEEEN!  DAAAAAAAAMN!  FUUUUUUUCK!" I yelled with clenched teeth jerking my head up off the bed eyes popping open as far as possible while slamming my fists down onto the bed as hard as I could.  Before I had finished with calling out Glen's name, he had resettled himself lowering his mouth down onto the first three inches of my cock.  His fingers now stroked my prostate full length with double speed.  I had never experienced such feeling.  My sphincter was now tightly gripping Glen's fingers as the first throes of release hit me. 

"AHHHHHHH!  FUUUUUUUUCK!" I again mutedly screamed with clenched teeth as Glen received the first of a dozen or so burst of cum wads hitting his throat as before.  My balls ached as the cum flew through my body.  More and more of my DNA batter filled Glen's mouth.  As my balls were drained to empty, Glen's stroking grew slower until no longer did he feel my ass contracting around his fingers.  I was finished and drained.  Glen wasn't finished though.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

CHAPTER 10

He removed his fingers from my ass as he slowly raised his head from my cock.  It slipped from his mouth slapping against my pubic area.  He grabbed my legs behind my knees and pushed me back toward the headboard of the bed.  I grabbed my knees replacing his hands as he had indicated with a couple of jerks of his head and eyes looking at me and then at his hands.  Glen moved his hands expertly to my ass cheeks.  He shoved his index and middle fingers back in my hole and pulled me open once more.  Quickly as he had done before Glen leaned forward and began draining my cum load from his mouth into my ass.  I felt it pour into me.

Glen inhaled through his nose quickly, then, I felt him blowing hard at my ass hole.  A great flood of liquid entered my ass.  He once more continued to drain his mouth driving me once more into a sexual arousal.  Then, he backed away from my hole, scooted back, and lowered my legs a little.  He glanced up at me as I lay there in a deep sweat.

"When I tell you, press down and let some of your cum out," Glen said.  I felt him adjust himself on the bed until his cock head was just below my hole.  He looked at me and nodded.  I squeezed myself slowly until I felt a slight leaking.  Glen kept his eyes on my ass and his cock.  I could feel him moving his cock around in small movements.  "Stop," he said, and I did.

He looked up at me now.  He smiled and moved forward repositioning his cock so that it was at my hole.  I felt a pressure that increased and increased again.  More and more pressure was applied as the wetness of my own cum was felt.  Both Glen and I felt a slight giving of my resistant hole until about half of his cock head had spread open my sphincter.  Glen stopped.  He held there for about three seconds before he moved my ass away from his cock allowing a miniscule amount of his cock to slide back out before he jabbed himself forward forcing the full amount of his cock head into my ass.  My sphincter resisted and screamed as my eyes once more popped open wide with tears forming.

Huge beads of sweat popped up on my forehead.  The pain was deliriously wonderful.  My body screamed for me to stop this but my head and psyche screamed louder to go with Glen to wherever he wanted to go.  My head and psyche would win I knew.  Once more Glen jabbed himself further into me with more pain which burned and seared me.  My eyes told him how much pain I was in but he also saw the look of determined need for more of his cock to be in my ass.  I knew now why Ian had done what he had with his flushing.  Little had I imagined I would reap the benefit so quickly for following his example.

As more of Glen's cock jerked inside me, the burning pain increased as did my determination and desire for him to be inside me.  We reached a point where Glen stopped for a brief time, then, pulled his cock back out of me a couple of inches.  The pain lessened . . . but stayed the same.  Water silently flowed from my eyes but was not tears.  With no doubt expert ability, Glen began his inward journey once more until all of his nine thick inches of cock were buried deep in my ass.  He began an instant withdrawal when he hit bottom in my ass.  He began a rhythmic in and out of my hole. 

I felt his cock skin being pulled and pushed one way and then another as it slid along his cock going in and out of my hole.  The more he fucked me the slicker his cock felt and the pain and burning began to slowly lessen.  With only a dozen or so strokes of his cock in my ass, I felt no pain or burning but developed an intensive need to feel more of Glen's cock.  Glen began to pump into my ass now at a high rate of speed.  He was on the road to completion I could tell from how hard his cock was now.

Faster and deeper his intense fucking motion filled me causing only minor discomfort now from the size of his cock which had swelled to what felt like gargantuan size stretching my hole as big as the Brooklyn Tunnel I thought.  So be it.  I needed to feel his cock in my ass.  My moans were low and guttural urging if not begging Glen on to continue fucking me as he was doing.  My animalistic grunts coupled with my now heaving chest celebrated with great fanfare my exultant feelings to Glen as to what I was sensing throughout my body.  My arms were wrapped around him now pulling him as close to me as possible.  I needed him to be in me totally.

Glen began now slamming his cock deeper still in me.  I felt his pendulous sac swing away from my ass and then swing full forward until those two egg sized balls of his struck me again and again and again and again.  Had they been real eggs he would have cracked them for sure.  No doubt Glen was feeling his balls boiling over with sexual desire as he was breathing heavily and had a face of pained sexual pleasure showing on it.  In unison, we both groaned loudly in rapt satisfaction of our positions and how we physically were experiencing the other.  I could not imagine anything as stimulating, exciting, and gratifying as being on my back with a large cock pounding my hole unmercifully knowing what was to happen any moment.

"ARRRRRRRGGGHGHHHHH!" Glen growled through his teeth as he gritted them in full view snapping his eyes tightly closed.  I pulled him in tighter to me and once more answered his aural declaration with my own encouraging moans of pleasure.  My ass felt a jolting final slam by Glen's pelvic region slapping against my ass with a thunderous "THWACK" sound of skin on skin.  I felt his cock buried deep inside me.  In less than a nanosecond, Glen's fattened long cock swelled and began dumping his ball juices inside me using rapid fire of a machine gun to coat my insides with his tasty gooey white man juice.  He wrapped his arms around me as best he could as we held each other in a tight embrace allowing his balls and cock to finish making his delivery in my ass.  Though not counted, I knew it took him more than a dozen and a half rounds of spurting to finish his delivery.

We lay there in sweat heaving our lungs to a slower pace of intake.  Glen finally leaned down to me and kissed me hard on the mouth.  This felt so right.  Sex with another man was wonderful, and I was looking forward to more of it.  I hoped that Glen would be an ongoing contact.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

CHAPTER 11

We lay together both breathing heavily as a light coating of sweat glistened off our bodies.  Glen's arm wrapped around me as I nestled into the curvatures of his beautiful body.  I needed to feel this man close to me.  He had with my silent consent ripped the fabric away from my brain that separated the thought of total male sex with the reality of what men could and did with each other.  He had definitely cleared away any hesitancy of doubt that I had held so shortly about who I was and how I would best enjoy sex with other men.  Flashing through my mind was Ian but forever imprinted was Glen and how my body had sung such a glorious aria from his touches. 

I felt an attachment to Glen now.  At the same time, though, it was not a romantic one.  I lay in Glen's arms feeling somewhat contented sexually.  My brain raced quickly through what I had experienced and learned on this day.  I knew now for sure who I was and what my body needed in the way of sex.  I again thought of Ian but quickly moved to what Glen and I had experienced together from first meeting in the steam room to now.  My gratitude for such a wonderful teacher grew with each passing moment.

"Damn, Bill, popping your cherry was hot.  Even if you hadn't been a virgin, you're a hot fuck.  I did think you were going to tell me to stop several times but you were a champ.  You're welcome back here any time you want.  And, before you go, I'm giving you my phone number as a real token about how I feel.  Whether you call and come back is up to you but I really would like to fuck you again."

"Glen, my ass feels like it's on fire still.  I thought I was going to scream bloody murder from all the pain but knew if I did, you'd stop and that wasn't going to happen because of me.  Not to mention of what your neighbours would think.  I don't know how often I can get back in town but every chance I can I hope you are home.  You can fuck me as much as you want."

We looked at each other.  Neither of us blinked.  We each sized each other up waiting for the moment and intensity to pass.  I finally said, "You know my age.  But I know who I am and what I need.  You're a hot man and visually you attract me.  You're also in trouble if we're found out.  So, my coming back will take great care on my part.  But I will be back.  I need to feel that big cock of yours in my mouth and in my ass pumping your cum in me.  And, when we can't get together, you gotta understand I'll be back at the Y to find another man who will."

Again, we looked at each other.  "You do what you have to do for yourself.  To be sure, though, if you can call me a couple of days before, I'll make sure to be here waiting to shove my dick back in your mouth and ass.  You've got a lot more to learn from me, and I want to make sure you learn everything from me."

For the last time, we looked at each other intently weighing what we had said and knew the details of the deal being offered and accepted.  Glen was trusting me and I was trusting him.  I learned in time that other men were not as honourable as Glen.  He did teach me many things about what one man did with another man.  He taught me well and was always rewarded with a willing pupil. 

Through the next six years, Glen introduced me to and allowed me to perfect my skills for rimming and being rimmed, pissing on and in me, light masochism, and bondage.  But always we sucked each other off followed by snowballing and him fucking my ass and filling me with his cum loads.  It all came to an end about three months after I had graduated from a university with a bachelor's degree.  Glen had received a job offer that he could not refuse and moved to Arizona.  I missed him for a very long time . . . and probably on some level, I still do.

Glen fucked me twice more in quick succession that night.  I knew when he blew his third load of cum in my ass that he was finished.  I don't know how I knew but I did know and was somewhat disappointed but understood his limit.  Once both of us had recovered from the third round, without ceremony or words being said we each separated and slowly began moving about the bedroom collecting our clothing and dressing quietly.

Glen presented me with a business card of his to which he had added his home number.  I secured the copy behind my driver's license.  Nothing needed to be said.  He kissed me deeply at the door.  I felt disappointment at not being invited to spend the night but willingly accepted it.  In hindsight, I have come to believe it was the prudent thing to do for both of us and also believe that Glen was afraid to ask me to stay.

He drove me back to the Y with the two of us talking quietly about nothing.  On arriving, I turned to face him telling him I was glad to have met him and that I would see him as often as I could.  We shook hands, I winked at him, he smiled, and I got out of his car watching him disappear down the street until he was out of sight.

I turned to look at the entrance of the Y and smiled.  It was going to be a long night, and I was going to make the most of it.  I was really prepared for such a night now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CHAPTER 12

I put my key in the lock to my room and heard my name being called.  I looked up the hall and through a half dozen men in the hall saw Ian wave from the far end.  I smiled and waved him to come join me in my room.  Ian was wearing a towel, slippers, and a huge smile.  He looked innocent enough but I knew otherwise.  Looking back, I have no doubt that most of the other men in the hall and on the floor knew otherwise as well.

Ian came in the door as I finished stripping off my clothes.  I reeked of sex.  Ian quickly shut the door and grinned broadly.  I told him of my adventure to the steam room and what I had been doing for the last several hours.  I didn't go into absolute details but gave him enough information so that he understood completely.  He was excited for me having had such a great time with Glen.  I wanted to thank him for having helped me during my last hours of being a male virgin.  The best thanks that I could think of would be to once more fuck his ass as good as I could.  I did so which made us both happy.

It was closing in on twelve-thirty when we finally left my room.  We encountered several men with towels wrapped around their waists.  They varied in ages.  We continued chatting as we cruised our hopefuls.  We each gave one more look down the hall before entering the shower room.  We went directly to the showers.  We pulled the towels from our waists, tossed them on hooks, kicked off our shower shoes, and walked into the shower room proper.  The water felt great on my body as I washed off all the sweat and sex from Ian and Glen.  I was a bit sad in doing so regarding Glen, but it was an "evil" necessity that had to be done in order for me to prepare myself for the remainder of the night.  I couldn't bear the thought of mixing Glen's aromas with the men I planned on meeting now. 

Ian and I parted at the shower room door.  He went to his room, and I returned to mine.  I took the time to look over my room straightening a few things.  My heart was now pounding wildly knowing full well on what journey I was about to embark.  I took several deep breaths talking to myself in an attempt to calm down.  I then went to my door opening it wide.  I stepped into the frame and leaned up against it adjusting my towel.  My eyes wandered up and down the hall seeing half dozen or so men walking as well as all the men standing in their own doorway.  I was excited at all the activity and couldn't help but notice that I was given the once or twice over as I stood my ground.

As I was looking to my left, I heard a door very nearby open and close.  I casually turned my head to the right and focused on the new hallway occupant.  He was about my height, burly, natural dark skin tone, large working man's hands, muscles developed from working physically and not from a gym, dark piercing yet at the same time twinkling eyes, dark black hair, and thick black moustache.  What struck me most of all was his black thick hairy arms, hands, legs, and chest.  I watched him walk toward me.  He turned his head and gave me a once over before he smiled like a Cheshire cat and moved on.  Twice he looked back at me as he moved on to the showers.

I remained in my doorway observing men introducing themselves and chatting before moving inside a room or just stop, stare into a room for a bit, then, go inside closing the door afterward.  This was all totally new to me.  I flashed a thought through my mind about being sixteen and quickly repeated my new birth date in my head to be sure.  The ballet of sex hook ups continued.

A short time later I once more saw the dark hairy man exit the shower room and head back toward his room.  I made my best effort not to stare at him and to act nonchalant as I witnessed the goings on in the hall.  My doorway stance was nothing provocative or suggestive in nature but I did feel much like a hawk choosing which man prey he was going to swoop down on and tear away his towel to feast on his body.  I was titillated, excited, and horny all at the same time while trying to remain calm.

My eyes once more looked down the hall noticing that the dark hairy man was but a few steps away looking straight at me.  I froze with a transfixed look as he continued to near me.  Without saying a word, I saw his arm reach out guiding his hand to my left forearm.  He grasped me firmly but with no threat of harm intended.  He pushed past me into my room pulling me inside with him closing the door gently behind me as I came out of my stupor.  He moved swiftly the both of us to the edge of my bed and stopped facing me.

Our eyes looked at the other without blinking.  I could feel my heart pounding now and was sure he was able to hear it.  Ian had not provided me with what was expected at this point, and my visitor continued to look deep into my eyes.  I was sure he saw my rising level of panic just as I was sure he undoubtedly heard my now hard pounding heart.  My mouth was dry as the Gobi Desert.

I felt my towel yank away from my waist and heard it hit the floor joining my guest's towel.  He knelt before me and in an instant swallowed my cock whole pushing his nose deep into my pubic hairs.  I gasped and jumped in surprise.  He began working his tongue on my cock with expert adeptness.  My cock began flooding with blood.  When my cock was three-quarters filled, my guest pulled his mouth off and rose facing me once more only to briefly look at me.

He once more firmly grabbed my left arm with his right turning me toward the edge of my bed.  Nothing was said but I climbed onto the mattress kneeling.  I lowered my head to the mattress leaving my ass raised in the air at the edge.  I felt the two large hands of his grasping my ass cheeks as I heard him kneeling once more on the floor.  Instantly, I felt a wetness on my crack and at my hole.  I gasped then gave a contented moan at how this tongue of his was working its magic on me.  More and more his tongue moved around and pushed itself into my hole spreading my sphincter.  I became aware that this man had the ability to produce copious amounts of saliva which he covered my ass with and slicked up the outer lining of my hole.  My head was spinning.

I felt my visitor rising up from the floor but not before spitting a huge gob of wetness on my hole and all around it.  No sooner was he fully upright when I felt him release my cheeks grabbing my wrists and pulling them behind me where one of his mighty hands grabbed both and held tightly.  He stepped backwards letting his fully erect cock drop down my crack stopping at my wet hole.  He leaned over me slightly and whispered his first words to me, "Keep your mouth closed and no screaming unless you want to be hurt."

His words sank into me.  I panicked and knew my eyes had popped wide open.  My mind dissolved into chaos.  Without further warning or fanfare, I felt a huge pressure at my hole which had instantly gaped open slightly allowing entry then instinctively my sphincter reacted.  The pressure mounted shaking me out of my alarm.  My sexual desire now having been discovered screamed in my mind's ears to open up to this invasion while my body defences told me to defend myself.  My extreme feelings battled for control of my mind and body until my visitor took the situation in hand.  With no alert, my hole felt an ever so slight decrease in the pressure being applied followed by a guttural grunt from behind me accompanied by a sharp jolt forward once more as if a battering ram had hit dead center of my hole. 

Electrical impulses immediately raced through my body notifying my brain that I had been entered by a huge foreign object.  A natural impulse to scream just as immediate ran back through my body reaching my voice box.  My eyes now were as widely open as possible.  I grappled with my vocal cords internalizing the intended scream at the same time that my body attempted to launch itself upward off the bed prevented only by my wrists being held tightly behind me and now a calloused working man's hand pushed hard against my back keeping me in place and impaled.

My futile attempt at freeing myself was met with another inward piercing thrust causing my hole to stretch wider accepting this no doubt huge cock which I had not seen as yet.  Stars danced in front of my now tearing eyes as I ever so barely kept control of my vocal cords which once again were being forcefully restrained by an unknown sheer will power.  My body still tried to rebel but lost each bout of rejection.  Again and again and again and again this unknown man whom I had seen and had so mentally wanted as a sex partner shoved, drove, stabbed, and invaded my ass.  The burning sensation created by his no doubt gargantuan cock was going to brand me from the heat being generated by this forced entry.  I continued to rebel trying to free myself but with each propulsion inside me though the pain was constant I was becoming too weak to defy this man's cock.  Finally, I felt a block of what turned out to be the thickest mass of black pubic hair smash firmly against my ass cheeks resting there momentarily.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2