YMCA AND GLEN

CHAPTER 13

My body had just quieted itself from the enforced impalement.  I no longer felt the need to scream and had begun to sag downward in relief when my visitor yanked his hard fully blood inflated cock backwards out of my ass until just the head spread open my hole.  Once more there was pain yet decidedly reduced now that my visitor's enormous cock had been lubricated with Glen's remaining cum and fuck juices.  I gasped.  Immediately on this partial pull out of my ass there was the instant re-insertion of this hugely thick man meat until once more I felt the mass of pubic hair smash into my ass cheeks.  This became the norm now with my visitor withdrawing his cock and returning it full force into my ass as he continued to hold my wrists in one hand and pushing my back downward onto the bed keeping me from resisting him.

Each piston round of departure and return of this cock became easier on my lining as more fuck juices combined with the remnants of Glen's cum and no doubt the dripping of pre-cum from this man.  I have no idea when it happened but I soon realized that no longer was there any pain but only the exquisite blissful full feeling of my ass and colon being used by a leviathan cock attached to a ruggedly handsome man.  More and more my visitor fucked me pleasing himself no doubt from what he said and did later.  Equally, as he fucked me, he made my ass feel so totally pleased with all the physical contact including I realized much later the intense "pain" felt early on.  I began with little accomplishment pushing backward onto his cock as I began panting and moaning my consent and desire. 

My moans took on new meaning after a minute or two.  Not only were my moans giving consent and expressing my desire but turned to begging for more.  As I was slammed with each inward thrust, I began a halted irregular verbal pleading for more.  My moans, gasps, and panting were punctuated with me becoming louder with my requests for more.  My visitor released my wrists now moving both his big manly hands to my hips grasping me as if in a vise.  I moved my hands to the bed above my head grabbing the bedding in hopes of preventing my being moved further onto the bed as had been slowly happening.  I now leveraged myself to return a backwards thrust of my ass for every forward slam that my visitor gave me with his Sequoia-sized cock.  We began in tandem our roles quickly getting in sync with the other until the room was filled with the loud "THWACK" sound made only when one man's crotch hits another man's ass in full motion fucking.  Louder and louder this sound filled the room as we both maintained our positions.

My "fucks", "oh, yeahs", and other quietly said oral encouragements were finally answered by my feeling sweat dripping down onto my back and hips coupled with louder breathing and hands gripping my hips in such a way as to say no doubt that this visitor of mine was in complete and absolute control as his eruption no doubt was on its way.  More and more I engaged in my oral incantations to encourage my visitor by professing my consent and need for his cock as I became as determined to match my backward power slams to his forward power slams jarring us both as the level of heat increased in the room.

With no warning other than the act itself, I found my ass slammed into in a huge jolting collision immediately followed by a right arm wrapping itself around my waist with a hand grabbing my left lower ribs.  Just as lightning fast, a massive left hand reached up gripping my left shoulder pulling me upright close to a 45-degree angle.  Once newly positioned, I felt my ass hole stretch larger and sensed a tensing inside me several inches followed by a torrent of undulating deposits deep within me.  I could tell that my colon lining was stretched taut over this man's cock and that with each salvo of his thick gooey DNA was pushed through his piss tube with rapid fire muscle spasms much at the pace of an Uzi SMG.

Just as Glen had done, my visitor flooded me with his essence but more than Glen my visitor fed my hole with volumes more than Glen.  He filled me so rapidly like an Uzi that without having a colon stretched open from frequent or deeper use there came a backup of his cum despite there being such a lack of space.  Indeed, though, once his deposit action finally ceased there came a sensing that movement was being made backwards toward my hole opening.  Gently, my visitor lowered me down onto the bed once more before he began ever so slowly removing his now deflating sex organ.  I felt an emptiness come over me as more of his giant cock slid from my ass.

"Lay flat on the bed," I heard, “let your body heat melt that load of mine and let gravity drain it deeper inside you to stay.”  I complied with somewhat difficulty as my cock now was fully hard and leaking.  But, lay flat I did.  His cock with a wet sloppy sound popped out of my ass along with no doubt a substantial amount of his cum which ran freely down my perineum and onto my ball sac.  I sighed in ecstasy and elation but dejected as well.  He lay on top of me settling in for his comfort.  I had no objection.  His weight delightfully pressed down on me.

We lay there for several minutes before my visitor said, "Best damn ass I'm going to get all night and I know it.  I'll be back for more."  This wasn't a request for permission to return.  It was a declaration of intent.  I knew I wouldn't say no to him.  "Get as much cum up in there as you can so it won't hurt so much next time.  But I think you might like that, too."  I said nothing until I was sure.

"I'll take your advice and like a boy scout be prepared.  From you, the pain was great and wouldn't mind it with you again.  Just as long as you fuck me and fill me with more of your cum," I said hoping not to sound too anxious or eager.

My visitor slid off me slowly and rose up from the bed.  I twisted myself around until I, too, was standing facing my visitor.  Somehow, it didn't seem right to know his name.  I wanted him to be different than Glen.  I needed him to fuck me more and fill me to overflow but I didn't want anything that would remotely be "personal" with him.  I needed him to be just what he was:  a male visitor who enjoyed fucking me as much as I enjoyed him fucking me.

It was evident that he wanted the same level of contact.  He turned picked up his towel and began walking to the door.  I followed.  There, he turned to me and using his big hands took my shoulder turning me sideways to him then pushing on my shoulders.  I bent forward as he stepped closer.  I felt his great meaty man middle finger begin to slide between my ass cheeks.  I spread my feet apart giving him access.  He shoved his finger as far inside me as he could and began working his finger around inside finally withdrawing it.  I rose up and faced him once more and smiled.

He slid his finger inside his mouth and sucked withdrawing it when he was finished.  He winked and said, "There's lots more for you where that came from."  With that, he was out the door leaving me half smiling as men walked past my door looking at me as I stood there naked with a cock still hard dripping pre-cum in great globules.  I finally closed the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

CHAPTER 14

I went back to my bed and sat down for a few minutes rehashing what I had done so far since arriving here.  My head was spinning.  Soon enough I snapped out of my trance, straightened my bed, retrieved my towel and key, and went off to take a shower.

It was a shower I needed I thought not realizing that by doing so I was also advertising myself.  I returned to my room stopping by Ian's room only to hear that he obviously was occupied.  From my walk through the hall, I came to realize there were several modes of advertising what one was seeking and on reaching my room I began in earnest to put into multiple practice what I had just learned in the past few hours.  I was determined to become an expert.

When I was satisfied with my room, I once more made a walk to the shower room, used a urinal, and made a slow walk back through the full length of the hall from one end to the other finally arriving at my room.  I unlocked the door pushing it wide open.  I snapped off the overhead light and walked to the desk lamp.  I covered the shade with a t-shirt which I pinned on the top of it and clicked on the lamp.  The room was dimly lit by the desk lamp behind me and the bed was flooded with light coming from the hall.  I climbed onto the bed naked and lay face down with my legs spread and flexed.  I waited no more than five minutes.

A young guy probably in his thirties from what I could tell had stopped on the opposite side of the hall so that he could be seen in the hallway light.  He began rubbing the front of his towel causing his cock to rise up.  I moved my hips enough on the bed that they could be seen moving.  I made a last invitation to him.  I rose up leaning on my left arm reaching behind me with my right hand and shoved a finger in my ass pumping my ass with this finger.  After fucking myself a few times, I withdrew my finger, sucked it clean, and once again lay down flat. 

This new man now moved across the hall into my room shutting the door behind him.  He walked to the bed in the dim lighting removing his towel as he approached.  His now swollen cock bobbed as he made the last few steps to the bed.  I was now face down as flat on the bed as I could get.  I bent my knees as far as I could spreading my ass wide and finally hooking the tops of my feet at the edge of the bed.  I waited.

The bed began to move slightly as he climbed up onto it.  As he did so, I adjusted myself so that I ended up in doggie position in front of him.  He made his final adjustment grasping lightly my hip as I felt the tip of his cock line up to my hole.  It was a little high but I figured he'd work that out which he did.  We were good to go . . . and we did.

I was awake until after seven the next morning when the last of my visitors left me.  My first unknown visitor returned twice more during the night filling me with more copious amounts of his cum which I relished.  I had also swallowed three cum loads during the night as that was all that those men wanted.  Disappointment was what I felt but came to realize later at least I got their cum in me. 

What really mattered to me were my visitors who stopped by and fucked me leaving their own loads of cum deep in my ass.  I collected cum in my ass from seven men that first night not counting Glen and my first visitor.  None of the fucks were all that memorably super as Glen's and my first visitor.  But they set in motion a string of events that would see me through the rest of my life.  I had the seed sown--no pun intended--of becoming a cum addict.

My swimming practice in a pool was done but not as extensively as I led my parents to believe.  I made reference to swimming but included my ass in the commentary knowing how much swimming had taken place in there by all those billions if not trillions of whip-tailed DNA samples.  When I did take to the pool, I forced myself to concentrate on actually swimming for competition.  But, by and large the vast majority of the swimming related to all the sperm I took in me.

I called Glen again early Saturday afternoon to see if we could have a rematch.  We did.  He gave me three grand deposits as he had before.  He added a fourth unexpected load of cum when he asked about my night and morning which I relayed to him providing him with as much detail as he wanted.  I wanted to hold nothing back from him.  Glen and I visited and fucked as often as possible through the years given my circumstances.  It became easier when I left home for university as I would often return and spend my weekend with him and almost always with his beautiful cock shoved in my ass . . . or mouth on occasion.

Glen introduced me to rimming as well as water sports.  He told me that in everything I tried with him I definitely excelled and surpassed his expectations.  All I know is he was an excellent teacher who never laid claim to exclusivity on me which I knew I could never give.  I knew he would never ask for such exclusivity the weekend he mentioned having a three-way with a buddy of his which I easily and readily agreed to do.  To say my first 3-way was a total success would be such an understatement.  What was supposed to be a one time 3-way thought to last maybe an hour turned into just over three hours.  Glen and Bob--his buddy--took turns fucking me while the other rested.  The two of them had me spitted between them three times and filled my ass each time.  I still have fond memories of that particular weekend.

As for my stay at the Y, that first weekend also holds fond memories for me.  All toll, I swallowed at least a dozen cum loads during that weekend and sucked at least that many cocks with no cum.  From the note hand records that I made weeks later, I got fucked by 21 different men excluding Glen and my first visitor that weekend.  Of the 21 men, 9 of them fucked me twice.  The word had spread up and down the hall, and I was definitely a hit even with some bottoms who fucked me which I took as a huge compliment. 

Twice in the shower and three times in the hall I was unceremoniously surrounded by several men, forced to bend over, and was fucked in full view of every man in the shower or hall.  I had no inhibitions by the time I left the Y on Sunday.  Through the years I returned to the Y meeting up with a few of the men from my first weekend who remembered me and willingly spread the word about my being a cum slut.  I was so proud each time I was informed that some man knew all about me. 

To be fair, I found that the more I got fucked and filled with cum my own cock and balls began to grouse at being left out.  Yet, they did nothing on their own but remind me they were still attached.  So, to help myself as well as to repay kindnesses shown to me, I would every five or six hours find a willing bottom including Ian to be sure and blow my own ball contents into a willing hole.  Willy and the twins were ever so grateful but this only resulted in my ass screaming at me to get it back in the game which I always did.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Oh my gawd!!  I know im late to this party - but jeeezo i have been hard and throbbing while reading this and no going to lie - just shot my load over that last section!  Yes i ate some, maybe some went up my hole - fuck i need fucked HARD after reading that!

Love your writing style, content...

Just wow...  and a huge thanks for writing it - couldn't stop reading it!