Jack's hesitant response,  "Ok  ... do  you  ... keep condoms  ... and lube down here. "

"Fuck no!" the super shot back, "The sluts I bring here aren't interested in that shit. Aux natural, only way I put my cock in a hot pussy. "

Jack was tempted to say more, his conscience pressed him to say more. He had promised himself to always disclose. But he was so fuckin horny, and so wanted to seed his precious cum in a negative ass, this straight latino ass was just to fantastic to take a chance on passing up. He just leaned in and kissed the hunk.

The super broke the kiss, got up and leaned over the couch presenting his gorgeous hole to Jack. Jack opened the ass with his tongue and then began to tease it with the bare head of his cock. The super's deep sigh of satisfaction egged Jack on. Jack's head penetrated the first ring which elicited an even more enthusiastic moan. 

Conscience fully silenced Jack inched his poz bare cock deeper and deeper. The super just kept vocalizing that although it hurt it was a great pain, "a man's man pain. " He loved it and insisted Jack go balls deep. 

Jack to start a fucking action pushing in a little deeper every stroke. The super's enthusiasm just grew with every pump. 

Now balls deep and making a slapping sound with the steady fuck Jack asked if his raw cock felt better than the super's finger. There were no words in response just the super pushing towards Jack so the impaling cock went deeper. 

Jack began to fuck harder with the super meeting every in stroke with an equal and opposite push back. He seemed to be a natural born bottom as he began flexing his sphincter milking his trophy cock. 

Realizing his balls were tightening Jack asked if the super wanted him to pull out before he shot. 

"Of course not!", was the enthusiastic reply. 

As tempting as staying quiet was Jack's conscience over ruled. 

"I'm poz " whispered Jack 

"I  don't care " the super shrugged his shoulders. 

"No, you don't understand.  I'm not medicated." Jack could feel his erection stiffening even more. 

"Oh shit!" cried the super, "Why'd you go in bare ? ... fuck man your raw cock feels so good though. "

A bit frantic, "So should I pull out now?!"

"Of course not, it feels to good, wait for the very last second" and at the very same time he pushed back and worked his ring muscles. 

"Fuck,  fuck, fuck  ... I  can't hold it any longer.  I'm unloading in your negative ass man. Fuuuuuuccck!" Jack's toxic load  jettisoned into the super's guts and he collapsed onto the super's back. 

"Fuck man! You just pozed my negative ass  ... what were you thinking?" Jack noticed the super wasn't making any effort to get Jack's leaking cock out of his vulnerable hole. 

"I asked if you wanted me to pull out. "

"And I asked you to! ... it felt so good, I just needed you to hold off a minute or two  .... FUCK man  ... what have you done?" Yet again neither man made a move. 

Jack just waited out the short silence which was broken by the super. "Fuck man, I thought your raw cock pounding me felt great,  your hot cum blasting inside me was out of this world ... so fuckin hot!"

"I know ... right?" Jack pulled out and dropped down to eat out the cummy ass. The sounds of gratitude were so enticing he feltched out some of his cum. Standing and leaning in he snowballed the toxic load into the super's willing mouth. 

"Use that for lube, let me offer my ass as a peace offering, have no mercy. " The  super needed no further encouragement as Jack offered himself in missionary position. 

The fucking was animalistic and the orgasmic pounding brutal with the two men collapsing into each other to catch their breath. The super was first to break their embrace quickly moving to feltch his cum and snowball it back to Jack. "I hope you're ready to go again. I've already got your poison in me  I might as well get all you can give me you fuckin toxic fag! I told you I love sex.... and this has been the best uninhibited animalistic sex I've ever had  ... and believe  me I've had tonnes !"

As the mutual fuckfest and breeding frenzy continued over the next few weeks Jack realized his quarantine dilemma had been solved. 

The first time the super invited his cute twink nephew to join in Jack moved the threesome to his apartment. Even though feeling very weak and fluish Stu watched this bareback fun via live streaming. He shoot his first massive poz load as the twink unloaded in Jack and the sweat dripping uncle unloaded in his nephew .

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3