Castration desires

timfreo

17 hours ago, baldwin said:

oh my,  one week from tomorrow I will be a eunuch. 

Congratulations!  It must be a unique feeling knowing that you are no longer a male and are genderless.  Are you planning on having your ball sack removed so that you are smooth (can they do that at the same time or do you have to wait)?  Also, will you be in any HRT after becoming a eunuch?

just five more days till eunuch.  I wanted to be smooth but insurance will only pay for the castration.  So until (which will be hard lately) to come up with cash my scrotum will be empty but still there.  If I was healthier I would like penis removed and become totally smooth.  The only hormone I will be taking is Estradiol.  That to mainly keep the side effects of no testosterone under control.  Doctor says at my age and low dosage it will not feminize me much if at all.  But then I wouldn't really mind some small boobs. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2022 at 10:32 PM, baldwin said:

just five more days till eunuch.  I wanted to be smooth but insurance will only pay for the castration.  So until (which will be hard lately) to come up with cash my scrotum will be empty but still there.  If I was healthier I would like penis removed and become totally smooth.  The only hormone I will be taking is Estradiol.  That to mainly keep the side effects of no testosterone under control.  Doctor says at my age and low dosage it will not feminize me much if at all.  But then I wouldn't really mind some small boobs. 

good luck 

Send a picture of the result.

Okay, I just noticed this thread and I am going south.  Why, oh why would someone want to encourage this?

I am not a mental health professional, nor do I play one on television.  You guys can do what you want with your bodies but before you make a decision that may be irreversible, please get a second or outside opinion.  

Just adding my opinion but I would not make a decision like this  without seeing a professional's guidance.

Good luck...

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Okay, I just noticed this thread and I am going south.  Why, oh why would someone want to encourage this?

I am not a mental health professional, nor do I play one on television.  You guys can do what you want with your bodies but before you make a decision that may be irreversible, please get a second or outside opinion.  

Just adding my opinion but I would not make a decision like this  without seeing a professional's guidance.

Good luck...

He did get a professional opinion.  This is what he wrote in June

Over a year ago I posted here about how hard it is t get castrated in USA.  Since then I found a doctor here in my city that does these type operations.  I have an appointment with him in July and i have obtained from psych doctors two letters approving me to have this surgery.  So sometime (depending on doctors schedule)after July 5th I will at the least be castrated and hopefully my sack as well removed.  Cock I will discuss with doctor as this is a more complicated surgery. 

58 minutes ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

He did get a professional opinion.  This is what he wrote in June

Over a year ago I posted here about how hard it is t get castrated in USA.  Since then I found a doctor here in my city that does these type operations.  I have an appointment with him in July and i have obtained from psych doctors two letters approving me to have this surgery.  So sometime (depending on doctors schedule)after July 5th I will at the least be castrated and hopefully my sack as well removed.  Cock I will discuss with doctor as this is a more complicated surgery. 

Fair enough. my fault for not reading through the entire thread.  My apologies, I  hope he is happy with his decision.