Castration desires

timfreo

On 2/3/2023 at 6:03 AM, Biker18914 said:

i would love to be castrated. one way:

no drugs

my sack is cut open and balls are hanging outside.

my ass is fucked over and over. cum and piss leaking from my ass onto my ballds.

my balls are abused as men wish while i suck cocks and get fucked.

this continues until MASTERE is tired of it. 

my balls rupped off of me.

That is hot and similar to what another army veteran Dom top has suggested to me.  Balls abused, pierced and then scrotum cut open and balls left hanging whist btm still being fucked. Then skinning of the cock and after he is satisfied, the balls and cock roughly cut off like in revenge castration. However he did suggest some drug stimulant to keep the btm from passing out. He is also hoping to make the btm cum from the pain when the balls are left hanging and being manipulated, sort of like the last seed coming out from the dying balls. Scary but hot. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 8/12/2023 at 8:58 PM, Toxload said:

OMG I’ve always wanted body mods I now have been castrated with a complete scrotum removal and love it 

I’ve also started taking estrogen 

and with no balls there’s no need to take testosterone blockers 

my next step is to have my penis completely removed and become a nullo . That’s right no penis and no vagina as well 

just smooth 

also what my tonsils removed

what kind of body mods do you want?

What I want is similar.  I want to be completely castrated, no balls, no scrotum, and also have my penis completely removed and no vagina.  My cock is useless anyway, all I am is a couple of holes for cocks to deposit sperm into.  And a couple of holes to use as a urinal for tops.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I'd honestly love to castrate other men. Ever since the 90s I'd go to sites like eunich archive and drool over stories about men and boys losing their balls and or cock. It would be such a power experience. To have a man spread eagle in stirrups helpless in front of me. The tension would be amazing. I know they would be trembling and swearing with excitement, pleasure, fear, anticipation of losing his balls to me. I've fantasized every step so many times. Slicing through their sack, carefully cutting it away completely in one piece, care to leave enough skin stitch closed. Having their now exposed testicle hanging in the open air. Maybe have ex lovers in attendance, wife, whomever. Tie of the blood supply, and vas deferens, then i slice through the support ligaments so their balls would be left hanging by the tied off veins. I know for a fact the the second his first nut came free I would explode on the spot. I'd be spurting cum with every heart beat, hell I'm hard and pre cumming just thinking about it

I know everything I mentioned above is probably very illegal, and prison doesn't sound fun, which is why I'm not an imprisoned mass castrating king. This is just a fantasy that at most I've played with subs that needed their balls busted and we talk about taking their balls, but I was nothing more than talk. Years ago when I lived in NY I was with a cuckold who's wife wanted to cut her husband's cock off... well half of it anyway. He had a 5 inch dick and she wanted it cut off half way down. Just a 2 inch erect headless stub... permanent unreversible chastity. Hubby was all for losing his cock... it happened about 6 month later, would have loved to see it. Wifey was says she had a dentist bull that would do the cut.

Never really been into losing my nuts or cock. But with that said I could see a situation where I'd find it arousing. I bet my wife would enjoy slicing my balls off, especially in front of her girlfriends.... hmmm

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2023 at 5:00 PM, Bbld1975 said:

I'd honestly love to castrate other men. Ever since the 90s I'd go to sites like eunich archive and drool over stories about men and boys losing their balls and or cock. It would be such a power experience. To have a man spread eagle in stirrups helpless in front of me. The tension would be amazing. I know they would be trembling and swearing with excitement, pleasure, fear, anticipation of losing his balls to me. I've fantasized every step so many times. Slicing through their sack, carefully cutting it away completely in one piece, care to leave enough skin stitch closed. Having their now exposed testicle hanging in the open air. Maybe have ex lovers in attendance, wife, whomever. Tie of the blood supply, and vas deferens, then i slice through the support ligaments so their balls would be left hanging by the tied off veins. I know for a fact the the second his first nut came free I would explode on the spot. I'd be spurting cum with every heart beat, hell I'm hard and pre cumming just thinking about it

I know everything I mentioned above is probably very illegal, and prison doesn't sound fun, which is why I'm not an imprisoned mass castrating king. This is just a fantasy that at most I've played with subs that needed their balls busted and we talk about taking their balls, but I was nothing more than talk. Years ago when I lived in NY I was with a cuckold who's wife wanted to cut her husband's cock off... well half of it anyway. He had a 5 inch dick and she wanted it cut off half way down. Just a 2 inch erect headless stub... permanent unreversible chastity. Hubby was all for losing his cock... it happened about 6 month later, would have loved to see it. Wifey was says she had a dentist bull that would do the cut.

Never really been into losing my nuts or cock. But with that said I could see a situation where I'd find it arousing. I bet my wife would enjoy slicing my balls off, especially in front of her girlfriends.... hmmm

I would let you do it to me so you could fill your fantasy and mine

• 3 weeks later...

First, let me say that I find castration hot. It's your body. Do what you want. 

I was talking to a friend the other day, and I mentioned the idea of castration. He's a doctor and said it happens due to cancer or traumatic occurrences. I mentioned it as a fetish. He looked confused at first, but then told me that castration does come with health risks. I honestly can't remember what they were, but they did sound somewhat serious.

All that said, if it's a fetish you love, go for it! I just wanted to throw this into the mix as it was something I didn't know until recently. I was surprised. 

• Like 1

What i like is the idea that someone makes a permanent change to your body.
Losing balls and dick must be so humiliating 🙂 Becoming a total whore and only able to serve must be absolutely fantastic.