The skin inside my guy...

While this is all fiction, I would love this to happen in real life. 

We had been planning on going out for a while. We rarely go to fetish club nights but at the annual fetish week we tend to hit a few events. The other half is two yearsyounger than me, six foot tall, blonde hair and blue eyes. He looks about 25, and has a thin toned body. This of course makes him very popular when it comes to play sessions, but he tends to not play to much, getting shy at clubs or not making the first move. This time it was going to change, or at least I hoped it would.

We had both put rubber on for the evening. I was in my full suit, black and blue codpiece, and he was in his black rubber chaps with a yellow stripe, a jock and a black and yellow harness. You can tell, he was more into piss play, but I loved cum play. I was not really a chaser as on prep, but loved playing with Poz guys and cum-swapping with them, but my other half never took to prep, but always played safe. Different horses for different courses you could say. Knowing that a Poz loads was into me was hot as hell To me, but not his thing at all. Tonight, I wanted the other half to feel that, but not sure he would take to being fucked openly in a club.

After being in the club for an hour and chatted to a few people he went off to the piss play space. I saw him getting into it and getting wet, but also more horny and for the first time in ages bending over more around guys. Clearly he was in the mood to be fucked. This got me rock hard, and also thinking. 

I left him to it and went for a walk about the club. After 15 minutes I saw a skin guy, looked about 30, cock out and clearly wanting to get some action. He had his bleacher jeans open, an alpha jacket on, polo shirt and looked cute as fuck, not like most skins in the club. I went over and started to rub his cock and went to suck it a bit getting that salty precum taste in my mouth. Just when I was getting into it the other half came over to join. He was still a bit wet and smelling of piss and rubber. He pulled my head up to kiss me and rubbed his arse off the skin guy, sliding between us to face me, with his arse to the skin. It looked really hot his bare arse showing through his chaps and rubber jock. The guy groaned a bit and started to rub his cock off my other half arse. We kept kissing and he was getting a lot more into it. Breathing heavy, thrusting and rubbing off me. I moved back a little but he carried on. That's when I realised the skin was inside him. I reach round, and no rubber on his cock, but my guy did not know. I thought about tell him but he was really into this guys cock inside him, so I just carried on too. The guy was building pace a bit but kept slowing off as well. Clearly me was holding off trying to cum just yet. 

After 15 minutes of the guy raw inside my other half, he was sweaty, and took off his jacket, that's when I looked over my guys shoulder, and saw biohazard tattoo on the skins arm. Of course with his back to him my partner could not see. Undetectable guys tend to play raw more, but thought best to check. I stopped kissing my guy to kiss the skin lad, making my partner bend right over so the skin could go in deeper. We made out for a few minutes and I whispered in the skins ear, ”nice tatt, your undetectable right?”, he went back to kissing me and then whispered back, ”no mate, toxic at the moment”. He's been fucking my guy raw for at least 20 minutes now, raw, working his Poz cock into him. I should tell my other half but this guys slowed down fucking, so clearly holding off cumming. I asked if he was close, and he smiled. He leaned in and said ” I've already cum once, but I just want to work that load deeper. He's so wet and lose now, it's been a big dump in him.” Before I knew it, he we building speed again, and this time I held his hips deep and hard as he fucked my guy. He was going to drop a second toxic load into him, and my guy had no idea if was Poz.  My guy reached behind him, feeling the guys we about to cum, and roughly pulled the skin deep as he could just as he was cumming. Loading telling the skin ”fuck me hard, make me your fucking skin boy”. He came loudly and grunted as he loaded him for the second time. My guy did not let him pull put, and held his hips keeping him inside him. Still inside his arse, the skin pulled the black bomber jacket back on, covering his tattoo up. As he pulled out my guys arse, I saw cum dribble a bit out of him, and a the skin had a small red smear down his shaft. He must really have been going on rough. He fingered my guys arse hard, making his gasp, then kissed his neck and walked away.

I went back to kissing my other half, him not knowing the toxic cum working it's way into his body

• Like 50
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Ldnpozhunter said:

While this is all fiction, I would love this to happen in real life. 

The first time I read this story, this line slipped past me because I didn't know what you wanted to have happen. When I went back and read it the second time, this made my dick jump. That is so twisted and hot. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...