2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

3 hours ago, BB10 said:

I don’t know about that guy, but I know a cumdump who’s ass up every single day and the whole town uses him. He’s notorious for being a 24/7 cumdump and never turning cocks away. So, I’m sure it’s possible to collect that many if someone makes load collecting their entire life’s purpose 

Sounds incredible! Who is this cumdump? Does he have any pics/vids?

On 8/14/2021 at 5:54 AM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

2021 Load Tally so far from early last week: 159 men have busted 235 loads deep up my muscle ass - I’m personally SUPER Proud that dozens more new Local ATL hung studs as well as a handful of horny travelers coming through ATL every Single week (that maaaay have heard 😈 about me) and just know they can cum by to drain their balls - I’ll always provide the best essential service that I can for all you horned up breeders.
If in ATL or traveling through, shoot me a text (# in profile!)! I love to show as many new top breeders why the repeat top fuckers keep coming back and call my muscle ass THE Midtown MILKING Machine. Haha!  9 X out of ten, all the random anon men that pop in end up BUSTING multiple back-to-back loads balls FUCKIN deep. Quantity of raw dick is always the goal!

One Last Moment of PRIDE that I’ve started loving: I’ve increasingly become a go-to COMMUNITY dumpster slut for dozens of new black men - all of you amazing, dominant true alphas that Use my hole and pound it as hard or rough as you see fit until YOU’RE FULLY SATISFIED are what’s helping me want to become a bigger, nastier and MUCH more promiscuous cum guzzling slut!

IN fact, 48 of the 59 different breeders I drained since early June have all been hung black men - I feel like I’m having more and more fun as I take multiple loads from as many different AND new barebackers each month. Hung dom alphas are just helping my goals to being a bigger and more complete total whore month by month!!

I have zero regrets, and unapologetic for having a blast being such a trashy total slut. Slut shaming doesn’t phase me - I have fun being promiscuous and letting any and all guys breed my hole. It’s what I’m here to do!  Live my truth by taking every LAST drop of DNA from any and EVERY top - poz or not - that needs to DRAIN their nut sacks ...

And I’m gonna get that load tally over 250 easily this weekend. Starting off Saturday the right way - 2 hung tops - both BBCs confirmed and on the way! 

# is in profile - call or text to cum by or for any good pig chat! 😈😈😈

love your posts...love your profile...as probably the most well-known cumdump at the bz bathhouse in detroit that is comprised mostly of black men on friday and saturday nights, I'm just like you.   I take all loads, but it's mostly black dick pumping me full of cum.   I also post on the chalk board that I'm servicing black men.   I just went last night and took loads from 4 black guys, including the hottest guy that frequents the club with 10 + inches and not just gorgeous, but fucks as good as he looks.   i make no apologies either.   I can't get enough dick, especially black dick.    d in detroit

I only get to play on work trips and that’s been limited this year. So far i have 6 loads for 2021. More orally though. 

I know those are rookie numbers, I’m trying to get them up!

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since I posted this year. Just sent a couple nights in Atlanta and came away with 22 loads for the trip (20 BBC and 2 white). That trip out me  at 116 for the year. Am starting to be in Atlanta for work couple nights a month so expect the count to climb, hopefully they will all be BBC. I'd you're in Atlanta and want to breed my holes hmu.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly bringing my numbers up - 227 total this year. Only 48 in my ass, though. 179 down my throat.  This has been a very weird year.  Hitting bookstores/theaters only so far - no play parties and no big events yet. Doing Horsemarket party in LA over CLAW. That should jumpstart my return to true sluttiness!

On 8/14/2021 at 5:54 AM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

2021 Load Tally so far from early last week: 159 men have busted 235 loads deep up my muscle ass - I’m personally SUPER Proud that dozens more new Local ATL hung studs as well as a handful of horny travelers coming through ATL every Single week (that maaaay have heard 😈 about me) and just know they can cum by to drain their balls - I’ll always provide the best essential service that I can for all you horned up breeders.
If in ATL or traveling through, shoot me a text (# in profile!)! I love to show as many new top breeders why the repeat top fuckers keep coming back and call my muscle ass THE Midtown MILKING Machine. Haha!  9 X out of ten, all the random anon men that pop in end up BUSTING multiple back-to-back loads balls FUCKIN deep. Quantity of raw dick is always the goal!

One Last Moment of PRIDE that I’ve started loving: I’ve increasingly become a go-to COMMUNITY dumpster slut for dozens of new black men - all of you amazing, dominant true alphas that Use my hole and pound it as hard or rough as you see fit until YOU’RE FULLY SATISFIED are what’s helping me want to become a bigger, nastier and MUCH more promiscuous cum guzzling slut!

IN fact, 48 of the 59 different breeders I drained since early June have all been hung black men - I feel like I’m having more and more fun as I take multiple loads from as many different AND new barebackers each month. Hung dom alphas are just helping my goals to being a bigger and more complete total whore month by month!!

I have zero regrets, and unapologetic for having a blast being such a trashy total slut. Slut shaming doesn’t phase me - I have fun being promiscuous and letting any and all guys breed my hole. It’s what I’m here to do!  Live my truth by taking every LAST drop of DNA from any and EVERY top - poz or not - that needs to DRAIN their nut sacks ...

And I’m gonna get that load tally over 250 easily this weekend. Starting off Saturday the right way - 2 hung tops - both BBCs confirmed and on the way! 

# is in profile - call or text to cum by or for any good pig chat! 😈😈😈

As of 20 minutes ago, I’ve taken 363 loads balls deep up my fuck hole from 245 tops. More on the way this evening. 

As of last Sat have taken 119 loads for the year, back in Atl in two weeks and will be ass up at RRI N Druid Hills in the dark taking anonymous loads so hoping to hit 150 by months end. If you are in Atlanta, cum load me up when I'm there!

• Like 1