2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

On 6/30/2021 at 12:50 AM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

Just milked the 189th load (ALL loads have been banged in hard and deep up my fuck hole) from another hung black breeder  - Men are horned as fuck for a Tuesday because I’ve drained 8 loads just this evening. Damn! These guys must not have gotten off all weekend or right at the very beginning of the week. 
And I’ve got 3 more tops that have messaged. Guess I’ll make it a late night and service these studs! 😈

2021 Load Tally so far from early last week: 159 men have busted 235 loads deep up my muscle ass - I’m personally SUPER Proud that dozens more new Local ATL hung studs as well as a handful of horny travelers coming through ATL every Single week (that maaaay have heard 😈 about me) and just know they can cum by to drain their balls - I’ll always provide the best essential service that I can for all you horned up breeders.
If in ATL or traveling through, shoot me a text (# in profile!)! I love to show as many new top breeders why the repeat top fuckers keep coming back and call my muscle ass THE Midtown MILKING Machine. Haha!  9 X out of ten, all the random anon men that pop in end up BUSTING multiple back-to-back loads balls FUCKIN deep. Quantity of raw dick is always the goal!

One Last Moment of PRIDE that I’ve started loving: I’ve increasingly become a go-to COMMUNITY dumpster slut for dozens of new black men - all of you amazing, dominant true alphas that Use my hole and pound it as hard or rough as you see fit until YOU’RE FULLY SATISFIED are what’s helping me want to become a bigger, nastier and MUCH more promiscuous cum guzzling slut!

IN fact, 48 of the 59 different breeders I drained since early June have all been hung black men - I feel like I’m having more and more fun as I take multiple loads from as many different AND new barebackers each month. Hung dom alphas are just helping my goals to being a bigger and more complete total whore month by month!!

I have zero regrets, and unapologetic for having a blast being such a trashy total slut. Slut shaming doesn’t phase me - I have fun being promiscuous and letting any and all guys breed my hole. It’s what I’m here to do!  Live my truth by taking every LAST drop of DNA from any and EVERY top - poz or not - that needs to DRAIN their nut sacks ...

And I’m gonna get that load tally over 250 easily this weekend. Starting off Saturday the right way - 2 hung tops - both BBCs confirmed and on the way! 

# is in profile - call or text to cum by or for any good pig chat! 😈😈😈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I’ve bin busy traveling for work witch means I’ve had a lot more anon pump n dump in my hotel rooms so far state load count look like 

California  
SF 1345. 
LA 780. 
SD 365
Georgia. 
ATL 980. 
Savana 225. 
Texas   
Dal 500. 
San Antonio 340. 
Austin 260.
 NY  1600 in NY totall lol 

so I’ve taking well over 6k loads my hole has bin in a different town or city every 5 days not fun living out a suitcase but being a cumdump bottom makes it ezy to have fun in any hotel I’m at for the nights 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

On 9/4/2021 at 5:45 AM, Anoncumdump4 said:

So I’ve bin busy traveling for work witch means I’ve had a lot more anon pump n dump in my hotel rooms so far state load count look like 

California  
SF 1345. 
LA 780. 
SD 365
Georgia. 
ATL 980. 
Savana 225. 
Texas   
Dal 500. 
San Antonio 340. 
Austin 260.
 NY  1600 in NY totall lol 

so I’ve taking well over 6k loads my hole has bin in a different town or city every 5 days not fun living out a suitcase but being a cumdump bottom makes it ezy to have fun in any hotel I’m at for the nights 

do you really think anyone believe in your 6k loads?? it would take 23 loads a day everyday non stop... how can someone have the time and men availibity for all that amount of sex... lol

On 8/14/2021 at 5:54 AM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

2021 Load Tally so far from early last week: 159 men have busted 235 loads deep up my muscle ass - I’m personally SUPER Proud that dozens more new Local ATL hung studs as well as a handful of horny travelers coming through ATL every Single week (that maaaay have heard 😈 about me) and just know they can cum by to drain their balls - I’ll always provide the best essential service that I can for all you horned up breeders.
If in ATL or traveling through, shoot me a text (# in profile!)! I love to show as many new top breeders why the repeat top fuckers keep coming back and call my muscle ass THE Midtown MILKING Machine. Haha!  9 X out of ten, all the random anon men that pop in end up BUSTING multiple back-to-back loads balls FUCKIN deep. Quantity of raw dick is always the goal!

One Last Moment of PRIDE that I’ve started loving: I’ve increasingly become a go-to COMMUNITY dumpster slut for dozens of new black men - all of you amazing, dominant true alphas that Use my hole and pound it as hard or rough as you see fit until YOU’RE FULLY SATISFIED are what’s helping me want to become a bigger, nastier and MUCH more promiscuous cum guzzling slut!

IN fact, 48 of the 59 different breeders I drained since early June have all been hung black men - I feel like I’m having more and more fun as I take multiple loads from as many different AND new barebackers each month. Hung dom alphas are just helping my goals to being a bigger and more complete total whore month by month!!

I have zero regrets, and unapologetic for having a blast being such a trashy total slut. Slut shaming doesn’t phase me - I have fun being promiscuous and letting any and all guys breed my hole. It’s what I’m here to do!  Live my truth by taking every LAST drop of DNA from any and EVERY top - poz or not - that needs to DRAIN their nut sacks ...

And I’m gonna get that load tally over 250 easily this weekend. Starting off Saturday the right way - 2 hung tops - both BBCs confirmed and on the way! 

# is in profile - call or text to cum by or for any good pig chat! 😈😈😈

313 LOADS from 206 Tops

On 9/15/2021 at 2:57 AM, 1000GUYS said:

do you really think anyone believe in your 6k loads?? it would take 23 loads a day everyday non stop... how can someone have the time and men availibity for all that amount of sex... lol

I don’t know about that guy, but I know a cumdump who’s ass up every single day and the whole town uses him. He’s notorious for being a 24/7 cumdump and never turning cocks away. So, I’m sure it’s possible to collect that many if someone makes load collecting their entire life’s purpose 

• Like 2