Do older cumdumps get less?

Hotrawbutt4u

26 minutes ago, find91 said:

Everytime I get messaged from older guys, they always want to chat on the phone first.

I do not indulge this, especially in older men. My experience is that this leads to long, rambling chats with lonely men who really want someone to talk to more than a hookup. I sympathize, and God knows I hear a lot of life stories after guys finish fucking me and suddenly find themselves feeling comfortable around me, but I don’t have time or patience for it on the phone. I don’t even like talking on the phone.

• Upvote 2

I've heard it said that most gay men are like this:

In our 20s, we try to be the guy everyone wants to fuck

In our 30s, we try to be the guy everyone wants to marry

After that, we chase guys in their 20s and 30s. 

A cynical outlook, but who disagrees with this? Raise your hands. I turned 40 a few months ago, and I'm already guilty of this. I asked two men in their 30s to start a relationship with me. They said no, and in hindsight, they aren't really mature enough for it. Separate story.

I don't mind dating a younger guy. My two boyfriends in my past were both older. I think when one grows into their maturity and has been out and active since their youth, they have a higher chance of scoring some tail. They've had years to perfect this skill and can be reasonably expected to fuck well, cruise well, know a few things, etc. All the marks of experience. But if one comes out late in their lives (say they had a str8 marriage for 25 years) and are totally new to it, they can come over as "creepy older men". Because of their lack of experience in the aforementioned activities (or maybe just a need to keep it secret to preserve their world), that can make it significantly harder to attract partners. A few can do it, but I believe that's a minority of a minority group. 

Don't give up. Geography is a factor too. And I can be totally wrong about this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I've heard it said that most gay men are like this:

In our 20s, we try to be the guy everyone wants to fuck

In our 30s, we try to be the guy everyone wants to marry

After that, we chase guys in their 20s and 30s. 

I think you’re describing stereotypical men, of any sexual orientation.

Thankfully, for those of us who at some point in our lives get older, there seems to be enough outliers!

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I do not indulge this, especially in older men. My experience is that this leads to long, rambling chats with lonely men who really want someone to talk to more than a hookup. I sympathize, and God knows I hear a lot of life stories after guys finish fucking me and suddenly find themselves feeling comfortable around me, but I don’t have time or patience for it on the phone. I don’t even like talking on the phone.

Fucking exactly

I’ve found that it depends on the environment. When all the bottoms are lined up, the younger better bodied ones will get picked first. When everyone is fucking (like at a CumUnion), the talented bottoms seem to get the loads. I know (and I’ll toot my own horn here) that when a top is really enjoying my hole, others notice. I’ve been fortunate enough to have a steady line of tops one after the other at these events.   Of course, I’ve also gone home with only 1 or 2 loads in me, so it depends on the mood too.  Once they’ve fucked me, they tend to want it again. I have several tops that make it a point to breed me when they see me - at events or in bars or at parties.  New guys might overlook me at first, but if they see me taking loads, sometimes they cum around. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Age definitely plays a factor in my opinion. I'm in better shape now than I was at 20, but when replying to an ad I always use my correct age and being over 40 seems to end a lot of conversations. I don't send pics right off the bat when asked because there are too many collectors out there that get all excited to talk sexy to a man, blow their load and suddenly aren't gay anymore.

Anymore I use the ads to see where others are hanging out and (pre covid) physically get out in the world and the response is many times better.

I highly recommend all guys get out in the world if/when you can, and let the world see you and not a number.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 5:15 PM, ErosWired said:

I think there’s no question that older bottoms are chosen less often, but I tend to think it has more to do with aspects like muscle tone and body proportionality than age per se. Wrinkled, sagging, or mottled flesh does not appeal on us any more than it does on produce in the grocery. Taut skin, toned muscle, and proportion of meat to frame are all signs of vigor and fertility. They may not be signs of wisdom, but Tops aren’t looking to fuck your wisdom, so it’s wise to tone up your ass.

Bearing in mind I’m a total bottom, from a peer’s perspective I’d say you still look reasonably fuckable in the image you provide above. Now enhance that. Go the extra and choose a position to lie in that spreads your legs a little wider, raises your ass a little higher, but keeps your belly flat down - this sluts you up, bubbles your ass a little, and keeps any extra belly weight out of sight.

If that sounds cynically all about appearances, that’s because it is. It doesn’t matter if you give the sweetest ass in Christendom, the pretty boy next door with the bubble butt is going to get the Tops even if his cunt feels like cardboard because they can’t see how good you feel.

I’m 54, and my body isn’t what it was. I’m not physically competitive (on the outside) with those young bottoms, but that’s okay - I’m not trying to be. Instead, I just throw myself out there and be my genuine self, and accept what is attracted to me - and that gets me fucked plenty.

Note: There’s a difference in me throwing my 54-year-old submissive cumdump ass out there with shameless confidence that I’ll probably be of use to somebody, and an older man who is desperately and obviously trying to appear to be something he’s not - a boi, a twink, a jock when he’s wearing two spare tires. I may look ridiculous, but my confidence may still be attractive; he looks both ridiculous and insecure. Don’t be that guy.

And don’t worry - there are plenty if Tops who want nothing to do with young guys and their young issues. If you only like young Tops, you might benefit from broadening your palate a bit.

Is this what your talking about?

cheeks (small).jpg

• Piggy 2

Having come out of the closet as gay later in life at 30, and not becoming a cum dump enthusiast until my early 60's I can't compare my early life experiences to my current experiences. However on the occasions I've offered myself, Cumunions, Fkd, naked dances and the play area at a gay campground I have observed this phenomenon. I must confess it has bothered me to be passed by and I've been jealous of the young bucks collecting so many loads until I started asking them and learned often they have not gotten that many more than me. They have probably had more raw cocks fucking them, but not necessarily that many more hot loads deposited. 

One time I was in a sling at Fkd with a handsome muscular young guy raw fucking me. We started drawing a small crowd. On my right was the cutest young otter, just a little on the chunky side. We started to kiss a bit. I could see my tops attention shifting and his enthusiasm for my hole diminish. He asked the otter if he could fuck him and  me if I would mind? Another enthusiastic observer coached the otter to bend over my torso to offer his ass. My top switched asses and the coach slid his raw cock into me. 

I loved that I was getting barebacked while enjoying the intimacy of this hairy otter on my naked torso. I could feel the pounding he was getting .I had a fantastic view to watch his tops excitment grow and intensity increase. We all knew the breeding was close and my top kept a verbal cheering going the entire time. When the otter was bred and his top collapsed onto both of us I felt as if I couldn't have been more involved in their raw coupling. I was so happy for my otter and his treasure load and the audience he had to witness his eager ass taking a strangers fluids. Unfortunately I didn't get the coaches load; but, this was still one very hot encounter I would happily repeat if ever given the chance again. 

Bottom line? I may not get a dozen or more loads at a time, but I do treasure each load I get. And I do treasure each intimate encounter along the way no matter how brief or fleeting. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve always been an equal opportunities barebacker, yes tight twinks do feel nice on your cock but they lack the skills of an experienced bottom. 
I’ve fucked a guy in his 70’s before, he kept himself in shape and had a great arse - I could push in dry, feeling his hole resist before the pressure caused the first few inches to breach him and he didn’t ask me to stop or slow down when I slammed the rest in and bottomed out, in fact he knew just when and how hard to clench to make me happy. After bottoming out in him I would pull out completely and he could clench tight to make the next penetration just as tight as the first. He could easily milk 5 or 6 loads out of me in a session.

In my opinion the initial tightness of a twink doesn’t make up for the experience of a talented older bottom. I even had one guy in his 60’s who would toothbrush his hole hard before I turned up just so I could pull out covered in red, just like popping a Virgin.

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck

I don't seem to have an issue with coming across guys wanting to fuck or be fucked by me.  Yes some have Daddy issues and others just want a sexy bear. Either way I'm not turning them away unless they are sketchy

Edited by PupLucca
wasn't finished

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 minute ago, RawPlug said:

If anything, I’m finding I’m getting more as I age. That said, I keep in far better physical shape than I did 20 years ago, so maybe that’s why. 

That’s a nice arse, I’d happily slide in there if I ever get up to Manchester again (although with all the times I have been in the past I might already have!)

2 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

That’s a nice arse, I’d happily slide in there if I ever get up to Manchester again (although with all the times I have been in the past I might already have!)

You’d be more than welcome - and if you’ve ever been to the Basement Sauna, the odds are you have...! 😉

• Like 1