Pre-loaded Hole

Harlemboy81

Pre-loaded Hole  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer fresh hole, or hole with loads already inside

• fresh hole
    • loaded hole

I have two semi regular fucks that will only come and fuck me if I am pre loaded. One often textx me late friday nights as in normal times he knows I have been to  a blackout sex party and he just oves felching and fucking me when i have several loads in me. It also appeals to his verbal that he uses, calling me a sluthole, cumdump, filthy slut etc.

I get asked a lot if I’m pre-loaded. It’s starting to be a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don’t kind of question, though, because on the one hand, it seems like as soon as I say yes, the Top says he only fucks if he’s the first.

On the other hand, I never know if the guy asking is actually interested in fucking a cummy hole, or just wanting to know how big a slut I am. I get these guys who ask me, then ask me again an hour later, and keep asking - they’re obviously just keeping tabs for their own enjoyment.

I also get these suspect cases who say they want to breed me, but only after I’ve taken an oddly specific number of loads - like 8. Why 8? Is that his lucky number? Does he plan to count them, and if so, how, exactly, does one do that? Or is he figuring I’ll never actually make it to 8 and he can have his thrill without any need to actually follow through?

If a Top says he only wants to fuck me if I already have a load in me, is it ethical to tell him to come on over, then jack off and fill up with my own load? I don’t know. If what he wants is to fuck a hole another Top has very recently fucked, it would be deceptive - even using someone else’s frozen cum wouldn’t fit the bill. But if all he wants is to have another man’s semen on his cock, then it should serve the purpose.

I know. I think too much. I get headaches.

• Like 1

Well, there's just something about a Hole full of Sperm off other Cocks that scratches the itch.  Love eating a hot Hole full of Seed off other Cocks, preferably fairly fresh.  It's fun to shove my Cock in and have previous loads squirt out on my pubes, balls, his balls, thighs ... but what is means on a deeper level is, the bottom has devoted himself to accepting his Lusts for men using his Hole to pleasure themselves, and "connect" his Lustsfto theirs.  Feed the Cock's Lusts, just as the Cock feeds of the Hole's Lusts.  It's the union - mating - connection to each other's Brothers - all the previous Cocks that have rutted in that Hole, and all the Holes those Cocks have rutted in at some point - that is so compelling.  It's the pure joy of wanton Breeding shared by like-minded men, that makes all the difference.

So, Eros - it's definitely ethical to answer questions like that, since those kinds of questions put parameters around a potential Breeding that, to be kind, are relatively shallow.  It may be that these questions would approach a particular fetish, but satisfying a fetish for one attribute or another hardly rises to the level of Ethics.  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I get asked a lot if I’m pre-loaded. It’s starting to be a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don’t kind of question, though, because on the one hand, it seems like as soon as I say yes, the Top says he only fucks if he’s the first.

On the other hand, I never know if the guy asking is actually interested in fucking a cummy hole, or just wanting to know how big a slut I am. I get these guys who ask me, then ask me again an hour later, and keep asking - they’re obviously just keeping tabs for their own enjoyment.

I also get these suspect cases who say they want to breed me, but only after I’ve taken an oddly specific number of loads - like 8. Why 8? Is that his lucky number? Does he plan to count them, and if so, how, exactly, does one do that? Or is he figuring I’ll never actually make it to 8 and he can have his thrill without any need to actually follow through?

If a Top says he only wants to fuck me if I already have a load in me, is it ethical to tell him to come on over, then jack off and fill up with my own load? I don’t know. If what he wants is to fuck a hole another Top has very recently fucked, it would be deceptive - even using someone else’s frozen cum wouldn’t fit the bill. But if all he wants is to have another man’s semen on his cock, then it should serve the purpose.

I know. I think too much. I get headaches.

EXACTLY!! Please let me know if you figure out a strategy or technique for navigating these questions.

How do you figure out who wants a fresh hole, vs. a cum-filled pre-loaded hole? I only find out after I answer the question incorrectly and they think I am too slutty or not slutty enough. Seriously??

2 hours ago, FunCheerSlut said:

PLUS, I can never apply the poll results of this community to the popular at-large. Otherwise, wouldn't it be nice to extrapolate and assume that 94% of men prefer a pre-loaded hole making the demand for slutty bottoms higher??

Good point. Sure you don't work for Gallup? I'm one of the 5%. Not freaky enough for this board 😔