Public sluts, where have you been bred?

daemien

2 hours ago, Tampachaser626 said:

Mens rooms at bars

parking lots of bars

Restaurant mens rooms 

Department & Home improvement Store mens rooms 

Shed model in home improvement store parking lot.

Parks

Nature Trails

Boat

Beach

Cruising spots

Stair wells

Office

Gave blow job at the back of public bus

We should compare some notes buddy. Would love to get a tour of some of those spots and hopefully have some fun along the way. 😉

3 minutes ago, SRQDude said:

We should compare some notes buddy. Would love to get a tour of some of those spots and hopefully have some fun along the way. 😉

Sounds Like a plan my friend 😊

2 hours ago, Starintrovert said:

Still looking for my first breeding. I’ve sucked in public bathrooms, parking lots, abs, and in parks/woods.

I have had taken to the woods , Dad , walked around in the woods - pissing - jerking off cum loads - meeting up with Dad's friends - Big Beautiful Cocks - Cum loads for Free !

5 hours ago, Tampachaser626 said:

Mens rooms at bars

parking lots of bars

Restaurant mens rooms 

Department & Home improvement Store mens rooms 

Shed model in home improvement store parking lot.

Parks

Nature Trails

Boat

Beach

Cruising spots

Stair wells

Office

Gave blow job at the back of public bus

Ive always wanted to suck cock on public transportation but ive never had the heart to lol...how was that?

It happened a few years back. A guy I was seeing and I went to a music festival we parked my car and got on the Bus to shuttle us to the festival grounds we came late so the bus wasn’t crowded. We sat in the back and my BF pulled his cock out of his shorts then grabbed my head and down I went. With traffic it was a good 10 min ride and I remember him shooting his load down my throat as we approached our stop. 
It was exciting! My BF was the type that when he wanted to get off he did. Didn’t really matter much where we were at so I wasn’t surprised when he made me blow him on the bus. 

3 hours ago, Tampachaser626 said:

It happened a few years back. A guy I was seeing and I went to a music festival we parked my car and got on the Bus to shuttle us to the festival grounds we came late so the bus wasn’t crowded. We sat in the back and my BF pulled his cock out of his shorts then grabbed my head and down I went. With traffic it was a good 10 min ride and I remember him shooting his load down my throat as we approached our stop. 
It was exciting! My BF was the type that when he wanted to get off he did. Didn’t really matter much where we were at so I wasn’t surprised when he made me blow him on the bus. 

Omg that sounds super hot! I love those kinds of men that just take it when they want it regardless of where

• Like 1

Don’t think the location is unusual it self but more the situation. 
I was fucked I a hotel suite when I was to a job interview as a bell boy and the front desk manager and elder creep black mailed me to let him breed my ass for the job, as pay back because I on numerous occasions had turned him down when he tried to hook up un a dating site.

I ended up with no job because it went to the hotel manager’s nephew, but learned a lesson that one shall not judge a book by its cover, the creep and his partner was the ones that really  ade me find my inner pig.

• Piggy 1

I discovered the cruisy park on the shore of lake ontario near where i grew up in my late teens... i would sneak out late at night and got bred there a few times a week in the days before apps/hookup sites. Either in the woods at the top of the cliff, at the bottom on the beach or a bit riskier in the guys cars in the lot. Mostly guys working over night at the factories nearby and married subburban dads.

when sites started up met up in lots of cars in parking lots of schools/malls before i moved out on my own

one of the riskiest was during the day in the parking lot of a busy mall

Also got fucked a few times in the bushes in the courtyard of a university at night when we couldn't wait till we got home.

Couple of times in parking garages behind cars

Twice in hotel stairwells when neither of us could use our rooms

lots of park bathrooms over the years, mostly in stalls but a couple of times in open at urinals

And still today, i live near a cruisy park in suburban vancouver, go there ever so often for my dose of straight married suburban/rural dads on the DL

• Like 2