Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

i have never hand anon hook up request/want a rubber.  it either starts as head and i get turned around, simply turned around or sum dude cums up behind me.   Now sum dudes don't nut inside, and perfer to nut on my cheeks or have me swallow

I live two separate lives one that my family and friends know me to be straight and masculine and the other behind closed doors where I’m a very submissive cum dump bottom sissy faggot slut. I absolutely hate condoms and find it a turn off of the top wants to use one. But once they start fucking me in the heat of the moment they either break them or rip them off and breed me. I love offering myself to hung kinky dominant bulls and Daddies online, in adult theaters and cruise spots, where they take what they want and how they want it. I love being in the woods or out in the open parking lot being fed numerous dicks, loads, having my hole ruined and flooded with warm seed. I love going home a hot mess giggling feeling dirty. Once I get home I’ll browse at all the pics and videos I took while I’m face down getting drilled by this xxl horse cock dildo attached to my fuck machine. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Does anyone still use condoms these days?  The monkey business has put most of us on pause for a while, but before mpx, I haven't so much as seen one in the backrooms or fuckjoints for years.  Even covid didn't bring condoms out of the closet. 

All the discussion about condoms is based on exactly what, I wonder.  Not that it's illegitimate - it's clearly on the minds of some guys - but where do you guys even see them?